PDA

View Full Version : A healer maybe? Is this really what I am supposed to do?

CloeOtter
July 13th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Greetings all,
First off thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you to any who responed or help. I am a Energy Sensitive, mostly I have just used it to do oracle reading for others, and work as kind of a spiritual councler. I have alway felt phychical or emotional pain and issues in those I read for and some times just people or animals I am near. On at least 10 ocassions I remember I have allowed healings to happen through me by releacing the energythat flows up as my guides have directed me to do. There were more times I was asked to but I felt that I did not know what I was doing so I should not. Know that when I write asked its more like a feeling and sensation of energy rising through my body and in to my hands and that I am supposed to do something, and thoughts on how its done. As a Sensitive I am a Clairsentiant and Claircognative, I do not see or hear anything.

I am very up set right now cause I am not sure what to do about some things that have been happening resently. 1) I am no longer Happy just doing readings and sharing a little info to help others. 2) I have had a few other intuitives or psychics ask me how long I have been healing others, or why I am not. 3) I am not sure if what I do healing wise would be right to do as a service for others, cause I really do not have enogth training to do healing and spiritual counceling. 4) I do not have enogh money to get the training or conformation I need, though I would be more than happy to barter or something if this is what I am supposed to do. 5)It is weird though I am a good reader I just have not been able to make much if any income of late. :ggrief:

I have a hard time asking for help or direction cause I tend to know things or I just get rap up in helping others, but right now I can not ignor this. I am crying as I write this ....I can not do regular work do to my sensitive to energy in most forms even computers and loud sounds, ectra-- in the work enviroment have made me ill. Though now I am much better health wise sents I stoped trying to do that kind of work. I have had dreams of healing others. Of energy flowing through my body and all around me in to others. How can I heal others if I can not even work a regular job? Let I feel that my guides are pulling me to this. AM I right? Are they really directing me to this work or what? Helping a few people is not the same as doing this as a calling or major service to the community. :blushake:
Truing looking for giudance and answers,
CloeOtter

Teresa
July 14th, 2005, 12:36 AM
What do Your gut instincts tell you about this? You are best to answer this one Yourself hun.In my humble opinion You are meant to heal.I knew for a long time that I was meant to do certain things.I tired to ignore it and even run from it. Your gut instincts will not steer You wrong. Follow them and Peace be with You ! I am empathic and also have the gift of sight and hearing.Energy healing came natural to me from an early age.I have more recently in the past few years began trying to learn more about healing.I learned about herbs from my grandma growing up.I hope some of this info will help you to be more clear within Yourself as to what is right for you ! BB, Shalaye

CloeOtter
July 17th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Thanks, I will think about all you wrote.
Peace & Blessings,
CloeOtter

CzechWoods
July 18th, 2005, 02:34 PM
from a healers point of view.

nothing is as hard, as the vocation call

if you have a vocation call for healing (it must echo within)
than being a healer is a responsibility that will burden you, but also reward you in away

the burden consists of NO free time/spare time and a hard time getting yourself to retreats / retreat time so you do not burn out - its necessary but it costs a lot to maintain

make sure that you - if you follow the healer path - always care good for yourself because you owe that to your clients. only if you are in good spirits your healings will be worth it

do not treat the gift as a burden, even if it feels like one

do not treat your gift as worthless

double check whom you help

CloeOtter
July 23rd, 2005, 12:02 AM
Greetings CzechWoods,
"do not treat the gift as a burden, even if it feels like one" No I do not feel it is a burdon, I just well.... almost every thing I have started I have not been able to finish or has not gone far. Know how it is, I let other things or people come first and just go with that flow, the pisces in me I guess. When I started doing readings profestionally it was slow starting off but right away I felt the good I was doing and I was happy it just seamed so natural. I worked hard but I was not getting sick and I was growing in skills, ability, friendships... then wham... everything has stoped the sites I worked on have shut down for repairs supposably its been more than a few days try weeks with no word if there going up again. Plus we moved last april and I no longer have the friends & community it took me a year to build up. When I ask the goddess & animal guides if I should start Moon Cycle Guide & workshops I recieved stronge indecation of yes, but along with it came this less clear hints about energy healing. So hear I am not sure what to do next.
Thanks again,
Cloeotter