PDA

View Full Version : Planetary Calendar for Nov, 2001.

Methanespirit
November 3rd, 2001, 06:42 PM
Transits for November are as follows; (all longitudes are for the Tropical Zodiac)

Sun, from 8* Scorpio to 7* Sagittarius. Moon will completely encircle the entire zodiac beginning at 5* Taurus to 10* Gemini, Mercury will be direct all month beginning at 20* Libra to 7* Sagittarius, Venus will be direct from 20* Libra to 28* Scorpio, Mars will be direct from 3* to 24* Aquarius, Jupiter will be stationary/retrograde from 15* to 14* Cancer, Saturn will be retrograde during the entire month from 13* Gemini to 11* Gemini, Uranus will be direct from 20* to 21* Aquarius, Neptune will be direct at 6* Aquarius, Pluto will be direct from 14* to 15* Sagittarius, Chiron will be direct from 26* to 28* Sagittarius.

Major planetary configurations for the month include; Mercury/Venus conjunction for about the first half of November, before these two separate enough to break up the configuration

the Moon will conjunct the North Node (see post on "the M-knot") on Nov, 4th late in the afternoon. The Moon will conjunct the South Node on Nov. 17th late afternoon - (all USA time zones) the first of the month Full Moon will be on Oct. 31st, at 21:42 PST at 9* Taurus. Last Quater, 04:22 PST, on the 8th at 16* Leo, New Moon, at 22:41PST, on 15th, at 23* Scorpio. First Quarter, 15:22 PST on 22nd, at 1* Pisces, and the final Full ("Blue Moon") Moon ,will occur at 12:50 PST on the 30th at 9* Gemini.

Mars/Neptune conjunction which will culminate on Nov. 7th, but will be in contact for the first half of the month, at least until the 13th.

There will also be the norotious Mars/Uranus conjunction culminating on the 27th . These two in tandem always indicates a rash of mishaps and accidents on an international scale. This is especially a dangerous time because of the Thanksgiving day holiday traffic. Personally, I would do little traveling as possible during the holidays with this particular conjunction in force. Nov, 21 to 23 is particularly important to watch.

Also, that the Saturn/Pluto long term opposition will begin to break up after Nov. 2nd.

...........Methane

Xander67
November 3rd, 2001, 07:38 PM
woah , woah and thank the gods on that last break up

its been killin me.
saturn is the personal power planet and when pluto, mr underworld himself , decides to oppose MY personal power, no wonder my life is a mess LOL I see a liberating experience here and it couldnt have come at a better time

venus and mercury together?,:heartthro :heartthro :heartthro
I see lots of healing and communication going on , this is a good time to settle those issues in you relationship...as mercury rules communication me thinks its a good time for busness decisions too....

mars and neptune teaming up?? EXCELLENT!! mars is the action /battle mode planet and scince neptune is the planet that helps with the creative faculties, (dreams) need I even say what this means.......It looks like a good time to put them dreams into action...

in short,
its gonna be a good month...
for lovers to talk things out
and for dreamers to start living thier dreams
and with the opening act of pluto and saturn putting down thier guns and makeing peace.......ah yes :)

that mars /uranus conjuntion will be a piece of cake compared to the hell we have been through up untill now (pluto and saturn opposition) just be carefull driving thats all :)

Kadynas
November 6th, 2001, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Xander67

in short,
its gonna be a good month...
for lovers to talk things out
and for dreamers to start living thier dreams
and with the opening act of pluto and saturn putting down thier guns and makeing peace.......ah yes :)

I hope so! I'm trying like hell to find a job where my love lives so I can move up there before the winter hits... Hopefully the stars will be on my side! :D