PDA

View Full Version : Sirona Knight Books

MystyPines
November 6th, 2001, 03:31 PM
Has anyone read Sirona Knight's books? I just finished reading "Exploring Celtic Druidism" and was wondering if anyone read this and what they thought of it.

Bright Blessings! :)

Danustouch
November 6th, 2001, 04:12 PM
I really liked Green Fire, by the same author. But, it confused me a little bit, since i'm not a member of the Gwyddion path, which I think the Author is a member of. It seemed to blend together Gods and Goddess of various pantheons, for each Sabbat.

Angelwulfe
November 6th, 2001, 08:15 PM
i just got celtic tradtions, exploring celtic druidism and the wiccan spell kit by sriona knight today. they all look good even though i've only had a chance to skim trough them. i also have her shapeshifter tarot deck, her books love sex and magick and a witch like me which i am reading right now, it's an excellent book. it isn't the usual "how to book" it's basically a collection of short autobiography's by popular wiccan authors like dorothy morrison, phyllis currot, z. budapest, raymond buckland, sirona knight to name a few. i love this book, highly recomended. a witch like me kind of reminds me of BOS by phyllis currot except it's a little shorter and it has stories from 14 people. i guess you could say i'm a pretty big sriona knight fan.

Niamh
November 16th, 2001, 10:20 PM
I have Celtic Traditions. However, my life is fairly tumultuous right now :( and I haven't had time or energy for much study... and this is when we need it most!

From what I've skimmed it seems a great book and I can't wait to really be able to digest it!