PDA

View Full Version : I've got this idea here...

lucidfire
November 6th, 2001, 04:43 PM
Failte everyone,
There's this thing me & my girlfriend were discussing the other day. I forget how it came up, but I remember we were talking about Magick and theories on how or why it works (Besides the whole subliminal thing people seem to believe).

For me it came down to the term, "as above, so below." When I started practicing magick in 1995 it was partly with the whole microcosm-macrocosm thing, that the patterns of the large (planets and such) reflect in the patterns of the small (humans, tools, nature, atoms, etc..).

Then I realized that 'as above, so below" in a way speaks this same idea. I was wondering if anybody has any input on this? It's a vague idea in my head and maybe one of you could share your wisdom or something :woah:

SpiralPhi
November 7th, 2001, 03:00 PM
this ideas is on the money
no time to write it all now
i will post more soon
in the mean time do some research on the web
theres lots out there to explain it

Twilight
November 9th, 2001, 02:37 PM
true

the laws of physics are universal! they govern the large and small all the same, with startling consistency.

Margie
November 9th, 2001, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by lucidfire

For me it came down to the term, "as above, so below." When I started practicing magick in 1995 it was partly with the whole microcosm-macrocosm thing, that the patterns of the large (planets and such) reflect in the patterns of the small (humans, tools, nature, atoms, etc..).

Then I realized that 'as above, so below" in a way speaks this same idea. I was wondering if anybody has any input on this? It's a vague idea in my head and maybe one of you could share your wisdom or something :woah:

I'm with you there :woah: I'll be very interested in the responses here.