PDA

View Full Version : Lesson Seven

RubyRose
July 26th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Contacting and Getting in Touch with Faeries

The astral plane

1.) Focus on the darkness that is your minds eye.
Get comfortable with this image and the quietness.

2.) Begin to see that darkness filled with a Fae light. (Use a colour that you associate with the fae. I like white light)

3.) "Drink in" the light. Know the light.

4.) Let the light surround and cleanse you.

5.) Into the light, call for the Fae to come. Offer friendship and trust. Let your mind and your heart open up to them, so that they know you mean them no harm.

6.) Greet and welcome your faery visitor with courtesy and respect. You
may ask their name, although they may not tell. It is up to you whether or
not to end the meeting at this point - but generally those unwilling to give
their name are mischievious.

7.) Keep in mind, that you and the Fae may not have the same goals in
mind for this meeting.

8.) Visit with the Fae. Be careful of what you ask, if asking for a favour be prepared to offer something to them.

9.) When you are ready to end the visit, make sure to be respectful
and give thanks to the Fae. Remember! Faeries don't like a simple 'thankyou'.

10.) After ending the meeting, spend some time consciously returning
to this plane. As with meditation, this can slightly alter your mind, and
you may not realize that you are slightly off kilter.

Other ways in which you could contact the fae, would probably be to meditate and call them to you that way. A ritual could be deviced similar to the one above.

Also creating a faery garden or an altar would also intice them. Faeries are known for their love of all things shiny and sparkly.

More on Faery Garden's and Altars in the next lesson.

Bendithion,
RubyRose

WolfyJames
August 4th, 2005, 11:20 AM
I'm not very good at these things but I have added a card about the Faeries into my daily reading so that we communicate daily like this. I plan to work on this lesson more throughouly.

RubyRose
August 5th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Thanks okay, I don't expect everyone to be an expert on this type of work.

WolfyJames
August 7th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I just got The Fairy Pack by Claire Nahmad (http://www.isisbooks.com/Details.asp?item=1582972435)! I have The Wicca Pack and I really like the art and I discovered the same artist did The Fairy Pack too so I managed to find it. It's a pretty deck indeed and not too fluffy. Actually, the artist uses a lot of dark colors (I love dark colors). There are also some foreign faeries in it as well which I like very much. I'm very glad of my purchase and I'll add the deck to the decks I use for my daily readings.

RubyRose
August 8th, 2005, 12:10 AM
I just got The Fairy Pack by Claire Nahmad (http://www.isisbooks.com/Details.asp?item=1582972435)! I have The Wicca Pack and I really like the art and I discovered the same artist did The Fairy Pack too so I managed to find it. It's a pretty deck indeed and not too fluffy. Actually, the artist uses a lot of dark colors (I love dark colors). There are also some foreign faeries in it as well which I like very much. I'm very glad of my purchase and I'll add the deck to the decks I use for my daily readings.

Ooh! Sounds lovely. I've been meaning to pick up Brian Froud's deck (or at least the one he illustrated) for ages. Good luck with your readings.

Bendithion,
RubyRose