PDA

View Full Version : Have You Read Confessions?

Gwinevere_Rain
July 26th, 2005, 11:40 PM
I am so interested to know if anyone has picked up a copy of Confessions of a Teenage Witch. Have you read it? What did you think?

Also, what store did you find it at? What made you purchase it instead of other books ...

Any info would be so helpful!

RedRaven
July 27th, 2005, 02:19 PM
obviously I have :) you let me read it before the publisher released it

all you people who are just looking at the thread and not replying, if you havent picked up the book I do suggest it! :) great book for beginners and intermediates as well!

RR

Anubis RainHawk
July 28th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Obviously I have, too, being in the book and all :) Yes, it is a great book and I think it was rather enjoyable. I've been wanting to write and amazon.com review, but haven't gotten around to it.

Anubis RainHawk

Gwinevere_Rain
August 10th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Anubis (and anyone else who is reading this) Amazon reviews are so helpful! People really respond to book reviews on that site. Unfortunately, sometimes I think reviewers are harsh. I remember negative reviews under Spellcraft and Moonbeams, its hard to take. But then lately with Confessions the response has been wonderfully positive. What a relief !!

blueiris
August 10th, 2005, 04:42 PM
I just ordered it from Amazon this afternoon; it should be here next week...can't wait to read it! :)

Kodachi
September 13th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I liked it. It was pretty good and very open.

Gwinevere_Rain
September 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Kodachi, I am so glad that you liked Confessions!!!
BlueIris, glad to hear you ordered it. Hope you find it fun to read and educational :)

blueiris
September 30th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I liked it a lot, especially the section on the sabbats - it gave me lots of good ideas for what to do for Mabon, which was the upcoming sabbat the time.