PDA

View Full Version : Current Video Game

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kaylana
July 27th, 2005, 12:26 AM
What video game are you currently playing?

Arinya
July 27th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Oh man
Now that's a question!

Here are the games I'm currently playing, and by currently playing I mean I play them 2 or more times a week at least:

World of Warcraft - catch me on the whisperwind server, woot horde!!
The Sims 2 - I'm an addict hehe
Civilization 3
Dungeon Keeper 2
Pokemon Sapphire for GBA (when I'm at work hehe)
GTA: San Andreas
Theif 3: Deadly Shadows

I think that's about it...I'll always toss in a few other games here and there but those have been my lately consistent ones
I am such a geek hehe _whistle_

halfwaynowhere
July 27th, 2005, 12:58 AM
just Sims 2, i'm not much of a game person, but man is that game addicting!

argento_occhi
July 27th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Age of Mythology. Me wubs myth units. It's legitimate cheating. :D It's kinda obsessive. I still play the Age of Empires games too. They're like the only games I play. I like them. :) I don't play a lot of games, but those ones I love.

Argent

Happy Shrew
July 27th, 2005, 04:05 AM
I just started a fresh party in Final Fantasy I. Check it out:

Black Belt
Black Belt
White Mage
Black Mage

The hand-to-hand combat kinda stinks right now as they're all at level 3, but once the Black Belts are good enough to fight bare-handed and the Mages get a good amount of magic spells, it's gonna ROCK. I'm just trying to wean myself of fighters, y'know?

wolfos3d
July 27th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Final Fantasy X for me. I decieded just to play one game at a time or I would never get any of them finished.

Xentor
July 27th, 2005, 07:44 AM
I'm playing something really obscure, which keeps crashing all the time. For some reason I need to keep doing it, although it annoys me without end.

Where do I have that title?

Oh right:

"Microsoft Windows". Does anyone know that?

Arinya
July 27th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Age of Empires and Rise of Nations!
I forgot to list those...and Battlefield for Middle Earth on occasion...oh oh and...I think I better stop now hehe

AstralMoth
July 27th, 2005, 09:57 AM
GUILD WARS
Can barely seem to drag myself off it long enough to post :viking:

SilverClaw
July 27th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Since my kids went a ruined my FF 10 game I am now playing Wolverines Revenge.

Folklore
July 27th, 2005, 10:03 AM
haha,astralmoth's right,it's a bloody excellent game.
I'm currently plaing Final Fantasy Tactics on GBA

Infinite Grey
July 27th, 2005, 10:05 AM
Hitman 2
Half Life 2 (for about the 10th time, awesome game)
World of Warcraft (again)

wolfos3d
July 27th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I'm also playing Advance Wars on GBA. I forgot about that.

IvyWitch
July 27th, 2005, 11:04 AM
I am a WoW freak! (Any thunderhorners here?)

Though when nobody in the guild is on I'm usually playing either DDR or Taiko Drum Master on PS2. :p

Rhaevyn
July 27th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Everquest 2

Tzhebee
July 27th, 2005, 01:06 PM
GUILD WARS ... is my life. My kids have threatened to disown me and my SO said "you better not give me any more shit about BF anymore!" :lol:

mcc
July 27th, 2005, 03:48 PM
http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/614/614232/meteos-20050515003910209.jpg

McDarvin
July 27th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Just finished playing Metriod Zero mission on GBA. Hmmm what should I play next...*looks through selection*

Traz Heart
August 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
World of Warcraft
Dalaran server (Horde) Pyron (undead preist)

and PSP games and some others as well.

Tom Bombadil
August 1st, 2005, 06:58 PM

What-dows? I can't stop playing Torvalds 2004, myself.

claxon
August 2nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
"Casper in the Midnight Mansion" I'm affraid :foh:

Aquarian_Moon
August 4th, 2005, 12:47 AM
GTA: San Andreas for PC. Can't stop playing.... must mug people and get their money to afford my new expensive beach house.

Sequoia
August 8th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Kingdom Hearts, and FFTactics. :D

AstralMoth
August 9th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Still Guild Wars !

Tzhebee
August 9th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Still Guild Wars !
:uhhuhuh: What he said. :D

MorningDove030202
August 9th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Me-----> Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Mr. Morningdove ---> Fable

Dove

Lunacie
August 9th, 2005, 03:45 PM
I'm playing something really obscure, which keeps crashing all the time. For some reason I need to keep doing it, although it annoys me without end.

Where do I have that title?

Oh right:

:lol: I found out that the problems I was having with that one were due to my ISP, not to Windows.

GUILDWARS !!! ROCKS !!!
I wish I could play it more often than a few hours on the weekends. It's taking me forever to level up. :sadeyes:

Sequoia
August 9th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Still Guild Wars !
What is Guild Wars?

Lunacie
August 9th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Guild Wars is kind of like EverQuest, you buy the game but you don't have to pay a stiff monthly fee. They are constantly updating and adding on to the world, new areas and new quests. You can team up with hirelings and go out by yourself, or join a guild and form a party of folks who can play at the same time you do. There are 8 different classes (if I remember right) and two gender choices, but I do wish there were a choice of races like elves or dwarves or halflings. I love playing a Ranger/Monk and having a huge cat for a companion and casting some nasty smiting spells. :T

http://www.guildwars.com/ Here's the web site.

Akhkharu Asgard
August 10th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I'm playing my *original* M-rated PC copy of San Andreas. That game really pisses me off. Some of these missions are ridiculous. So I just like to drive around to heavily congested freeways and blow cars up and kill people until I die, or take an airplane and try to land it on buildings or heavily congested freeways.

I'm also still playing around with Rome: Total War. That game still rocks.

Next purchase: Guild Wars. If I had some damn money...

Sequoia
August 10th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I just looked at a couple of Guild Wars sites, and it looks interesting... but it's pretty lame that there are no other races. :awwman:

I'm actually considering WOW... anybody like it?

Malcolm
August 10th, 2005, 05:52 PM
WoW all the time

I have a

46th lvl troll warrior, Misanthropic
24th lvl troll shaman, Meerazer
16th lvl Undead Rogue, Stabbystab
and a few other alts under 10

all on the Burnng Blade server

trance12
August 10th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Grand Theft Auto, San Andreas (PC)

mcc
August 10th, 2005, 06:26 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009ENA2W.01-A1NDBS7YGOPBD6._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Greybird
August 13th, 2005, 11:45 AM
I tend to rotate games. Right now I'm focusing on Fallout, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Spellforce: Breath of Winter, and Battlefield 2, but the full rotation right now is -

Anachronox
Battlefield 2
Diablo II (+expansion)
Far Cry
GTA San Andreas
Icewind Dale (+expansions)
Joint Operations (+expansion)
Mechwarrior: Vengeance
Mount & Blade
Morrowind
Raven Shield (+expansions)
C&C Renegade
Rise of Nations (+expansion)
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
Rome: Total War
Sim City 4 (+expansion)
Sin (+expansion)
Spellforce (+expansion)
Sims 2
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Unreal Tournament 2k4
Fallout

claxon
August 14th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Command and Conquer (the original) _twohorns_

misschief
August 14th, 2005, 09:25 AM
bloodrayne 2 *shrug*

my husband went from EQII, to world of warcraft.. ugh, i HATE those damned pc rpgs that consume people's lives, it drives me CRAZYYYYYYY! :lol:. seriously, WoW and EQ DO irritate the hell out of me.

luna rising
August 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM
I think I'm old school. I'm all about some Tekken Tag and Vice City. It's the music on Vice City that I have the most fun with. :)

claxon
August 14th, 2005, 03:49 PM
:rotfl: Lol. Vice city Old school.... Oh stop it, you're killing me! :rollingla

VC's only 3 years old dear, you'll have to try harder. ;)

amberwolf
August 20th, 2005, 08:56 PM
aliens v predator 2 online .guild wars and Starwars galaxies an empire divided :)

MorningDove030202
August 21st, 2005, 01:52 PM
LOL Animal Crossing! (And Gauntlet)

:ringaroun

Dove

mtpathy
August 22nd, 2005, 06:26 PM
just finished playing a few games of advanced war2 with a friend "best 2 out of 3".

Katya
August 24th, 2005, 06:37 AM
LOL Animal Crossing! (And Gauntlet)

:ringaroun

Dove

i love animal crossing! i love the whole real life time thing. it's cool. in fact.. i need to start playing that again. erased my town so i could have room on the memory card for harvest moon.. hehe.

i'm playing sims 2 and final fantasy xi.. i'm a lvl 17 redmage.. almost to that subjob..

Laisrean
July 14th, 2006, 12:05 AM
*bump*

Currently playing Super Princess Peach. Yeah, it might be a little "girly" but I don't care what anyone thinks of me. :)

I beat the game, but apparently once you beat it you have to beat it again with new stages that are a little harder. So that's what I'm doing now.

CheshireEyes
July 14th, 2006, 12:11 AM
switching between X-Men Legends II and Empire Earth

jodarius
July 14th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Black and white 2, who doesn't want to be a god?

orgtigger
July 16th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Galatic civilizations II.
Locomotion.
online -KoL (Kingdom of loathing)

I tried setting that windows game on super-easy and it just starting give a blue screen all the time, does that mean I win?

Zibblsnrt
July 17th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Galatic civilizations II.
Locomotion.
online -KoL (Kingdom of loathing)

I tried setting that windows game on super-easy and it just starting give a blue screen all the time, does that mean I win?

Dammit, why'd you mention GalCiv2? Now I have to start playing that again

*grumbles* There goes my afternoon.

Greybird
July 17th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Just finished Prey and Half-Life 2: Episode 1. Now working on SWAT 4, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Thief: Deadly Shadows, and Anachronox (again.)

orgtigger
July 17th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Dammit, why'd you mention GalCiv2? Now I have to start playing that again

*grumbles* There goes my afternoon.
Must.......Conquer........Galaxy..........Again...........

AussiePagan
July 18th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Flatout. It's a car racing game with awesome physics and destructable car's. Been ages since PC's had any decent racing games.

That and Civ 4. I love world domination :uzi:

AstralMoth
July 22nd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Gal Civ 2
Titan Quest
world of warcraft (again)

Avalonia
July 23rd, 2006, 09:26 PM
I've just started playing Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town again. :3

proxieme
July 23rd, 2006, 10:29 PM
*would kill for more time to play*

*well, would kill a turnip or something, anyway*

The last game that I played and beat was Kingdom Hearts II...now that I've beaten it I think I'm going to go back w/ the cheats/walkthroughs and beat the shite out of it.
Just for the pleasure of it.

I rented "Barbarians" and will check that out - I had a Blockbuster.com coupon that was about to expire and didn't have anything else I wanted to get.

I have X-Men Legends waiting in the wings, God of War that I just stopped playing and really should finish, and Sly Cooper 3 (soooo up to date, aren't I?). I'd like to get a used copy of Rise of Kasai (loved Mark of Kri), but just don't see that happening w/ the way my Autumn's looking to shape up.

ScaryGodFather
July 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Quake 4 and Western Quake 3 (excellent mod for Quake 3)

high-tech redneck
July 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
lets see
warhammer 40k
quake 4
are the 2 i play the most
starwars empire at war
as soon as i get high speed internet then i can start in on EQ

wolf
July 24th, 2006, 11:49 PM
I just finished God of War for PS2 (awesome game!!) and also Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

Currently working on Hunter: The Reckoning and Destroy All Humans for PS2 and Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance for GBA.

wolf
July 25th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Me-----> Gauntlet Dark Legacy

OOOOH. I loved playing that!! I and three of my girlfriends played that all the way through!! I thought the changes to the characters when you levelled up were awesome.

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows was ... very sorrowful to say the least. Not as much fun at all. We kicked it in a matter of only a couple gaming sessions. LAME-0!!

Avalonia
August 8th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I'm playing Pokemon: Leaf Green. XD It's actually really fun.

wolf
August 9th, 2006, 01:59 AM
Loathe though I am to admit it, all of the GB Pokemon games that I have played have been fun. (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, and Silver)

aeroeng
August 9th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I'm just trying to wean myself of fighters, y'know?
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like Swords"
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like Swords".... LOL

I mostly play FFXI. Also, DDR (gotta get some exercise somewhere) and Forza Motorsport. I just recently discovered the wonderful world of www.pogo.com (http://www.pogo.com) , it's so full of little addicting games...I just can't stop playing!!!!

Sage Rainsong
August 10th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Suikoden IV

Silvertongue
August 10th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Dead Rising. N3 next week.

CoolJ
August 10th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I've been playing Deus Ex again lately. One of the best games ever written...

Nerts
August 10th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I was playing Perfect Dark Zero and Need for Speed: Most Wanted on the 360 but then I had to take it back to work. So it's back to Gun and Brothers in Arms on the regular old XBOX. That 360 is just an awesome machine!

E.

Laisrean
November 1st, 2006, 08:36 PM
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

It is kinda unrealistic in some respects, but it is portable and it reminds me a lot of the Panzer General games of years ago.

JyuMuse
November 1st, 2006, 08:57 PM
Neverwinter Nights 2!

Peter_Parker
November 2nd, 2006, 01:14 AM
Desperado.

Its very much like the commando game.

Against The Tide
November 2nd, 2006, 05:15 AM
World of Warcraft and Halo 2 (Just looked into Xbox live tis fun).

And I loved the pokemon!

aeroeng
November 2nd, 2006, 01:59 PM
Civilization III is my latest game addiction. Hoping to get a Wii because I really wanna play the new Zelda and Red Steel.

mtpathy
November 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
Civilization III is my latest game addiction. Hoping to get a Wii because I really wanna play the new Zelda and Red Steel.

what expansions of civ3 do you have? id be oh so happy to play you a email game :)

Teresa
November 4th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Everquest STILL!

AussiePagan
November 4th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Flatout 2, waiting on NWN2 (not out in Aussieland yet)

wolf
November 4th, 2006, 03:46 PM
There's this goofy Titanic Item Search game (similar to Huntsville Mystery Case Files) on RealArcade that currently has my attention.

I also got hooked on Papparazzi on Shockwave, but the images to find and the landscapes aren't as detailed

Mainedruid
November 4th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I was a starwars galaxies junkie. tried WOW for a while then D&D online... I have pretty much been sticking to Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2145 lately... its a shoot em up game, nice brainless out let :P

SilentDreams
November 5th, 2006, 04:26 AM
I don't play video games all that often. I acctually haven't played one in almost 2 months.

But I'll just go with the last game I was playing. "Soul Calibur II" for the game cube.

Kahlil the Heretic
November 5th, 2006, 04:47 AM
The classic "Street Fighter II" series has found a researgence in popularity due to it's release for Xbox live. I myself am quite the Zangief player...yet there are people out there who hand me my ass pretty bad.

I love the Total War series of tactics games for the PC.

Haerfest Leah
November 11th, 2006, 05:54 AM
PC games: I'm a former Sim City junkie, I haven't gamed in forever, I've now finally recently moved on to Age of Mythology Gold Edition. Soon to get the Age of Empires Gold Edition.

My husband is a Star Wars game addict. He took the Star Wars Lego games on his tdy to play on the laptop.

Smiley Girl
November 11th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Well, DDR is a game I guess. I play that the most.

Next to that, I LOVE the Elder Scrolls series. :smile: I've only played Morrowind and Oblivion but I love them both. As of now, I think I like morrowind better, but I haven't gotten into Oblivion much yet so I can't say.

Against The Tide
November 11th, 2006, 07:43 AM
I got myself a new graphics card just to play oblivion, but alas it isn't supported (d'oh! I'll research next time) but its just the thing for WoW and AOE3. Also thnking about installing dungeon keeper 2 for the general coolness of it all.

Druchii
November 11th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Um, Kolibri for the 32X and Pirates of the Carribean for the Nintendo DS

SilverClaw
November 12th, 2006, 02:14 AM
I am between playing Final fantasy 12, 10 and 8 :hahugh: But right now I am taking a break from playing 12.

johenn123
November 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
world......... of........ warcraft

mtpathy
November 13th, 2006, 01:43 PM
playing castelvania series on Gba, original castelvania, Aria of Sorrow & Harmony of Dissonance,Circle of the Moon. After this i fully plan on playing the full Legend of Zelda series for the Gba Original Legend of Zelda, Legend of Zelda 2, ink to the past, Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Oracle of time, and lastly Legend of Zelda Minish Cap.
I'm not a huge gamer on my Gba mostly i play when im out and theres nothing better to do like 1hour lunch time at work etc.
I'm a huge fan of the Age of Wonders Series for pc gaming, so i've been playing Age of Wonders2 & Age of Wonders Shadowmagic through email on pc, And now i found another game thats just as great called Space Empires Iv that i'm starting to play quite alot through email.

aeroeng
November 13th, 2006, 02:39 PM
what expansions of civ3 do you have? id be oh so happy to play you a email game :)

I just have the Civ 3 Gold with no expansions (there are two expansions, correct?). How do you play Civilization as an email game? It doesn't seem like the type that would lend itself to that form of communication between opponents.

While not a video game (well they made one but I've heard that it sucks), I've been itching to play Diplomacy through email. I LOVE that board game. Besides that fact that it takes like 10 hours to play it fully, it's great. For those that haven't heard of it, it's like Risk, but without dice chance involved.

mtpathy
November 15th, 2006, 01:37 AM
I just have the Civ 3 Gold with no expansions (there are two expansions, correct?). How do you play Civilization as an email game? It doesn't seem like the type that would lend itself to that form of communication between opponents.

While not a video game (well they made one but I've heard that it sucks), I've been itching to play Diplomacy through email. I LOVE that board game. Besides that fact that it takes like 10 hours to play it fully, it's great. For those that haven't heard of it, it's like Risk, but without dice chance involved.

unfortunatley you need "i think" the PTW (play the world) expansion in order to play civ3 through email, my brother-in-law plays it through email on a regular basis however i've never played the game in any other mode then singleplayer, although i do own the PTW expansion somewhere..
I have yet to buy the medievl expansion which is the latest one i believe.
i do play Age of Wonders & AoW2 and Space Empires through email quite alot "more so AoW1 & 2 then SEiV, mostly cause im new to SEiV.
you set up a time, supply a link to the game and i'd be more then happy to play you a few games of Diplomacy through email, another game thats free and can be played through tcp/ip is http://www.wesnoth.org/
i tend to like fantasy based wargames myself, but if your willing id be more then happy to play other wargames through email ie: axis & allies, Risk, Chess, Go etc.

aeroeng
November 15th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Unfortunately for Diplomacy, it requires 7 players (although there are loads of variations).

I may ask for play the world expansion as a present if you can play via email. Reduces the time commitment required (one of the reasons why my FFXI online gaming has dropped off recently).

I'll look into those other games too. I haven't played a good strategy game against anyone in a long time.

Selenite
November 17th, 2006, 10:54 PM
I just managed to find a copy of Final Fantasy Chronicles at a used game store and so now I'm hooked on Chrono Trigger again. Now I can start work on unlocking the other 7 endings--I'd borrowed it years ago from a now ex-boyfriend and got nearly halfway through getting all the endings... and now I can finally do so. :)

DoktorSick
November 18th, 2006, 01:48 AM
My kids are really into starwars battle front 2 it's a great game
but my fave is smackdown vs raw 2006 and burnout 3.

Laisrean
July 8th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Currently, I've only been playing DS games... The stylus control feels so good to me that if I play anything else it seems like a step back. Might try the Wii someday, though, as that has a unique control thinger, but I've never been able to actually find one, lol.

As for those DS games I'm playing, they are:

New Super Mario Bros. - This game kicks ass. Feels very similar to the original, but with updated graphics and so on. Also, has a ton of features borrowed from Mario games made since then, as well as a few new ones. Man, I wish it included those football players from Mario World and the ability to ride Yoshis... other than that, kickass game and even if you complete it there are still various mini games bundled with it.

Brain Age - Not your typical sort of game, and not one you'd want to sit and play for hours but it keeps drawing me in to see how my intelligence is improving, and I have improved considerably. First time I played my brain age was 80, lol... but I've improved and now my brain age is 26. The best possible score is 20, so I'm not doing that bad at all.

Big Brain Academy - Similar to above, but it scores you differently and is something you can play longer each day.

Clubhouse Games - Awesome collection of 40 classics; such as chess, checkers, ton of card games, billiards, mini gold, darts, mahjong, and tons of others that I'd never even heard of. Also included an enhanced version of Pictochat and the ability to play against people online. This is something that will never age, because these games are timeless.

Planet Puzzle League - Basically a remake of Tetris Attack. I'm a huge Tetris Attack fan, and this doesn't disappoint me... though I wish it had Yoshi in it like the original did.

Tetris DS - Haven't been playing this one that much lately, but this too kicks ass and is online enabled.

So yeah, I'm into puzzlers right now except for NSMB. I'm not big on button mashing forms of gaming or FPS shooters. :)

pawnman
July 8th, 2007, 01:08 PM
What video game are you currently playing?

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, Super Paper Mario, and (going old school here) Starcraft.

wolf
July 8th, 2007, 06:42 PM
PS2 God of War 2

There need to be more games like this.

mystyheart
July 18th, 2007, 05:48 AM
W.o.W. (World of Warcraft) for hubby, kids, and I. But, we're recently established some rather strict limits for gametime -- especially as home educators.

WolfyJames
July 20th, 2007, 03:20 AM
I play Guild Wars and Lord of the Rings Online on my side.

CoolJ
July 20th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Paper mario, got it off wii virtual console

KellyP
July 21st, 2007, 11:32 PM
Medieval II : Total War as I try to rule the world with the Portuguese faction!

Laisrean
August 7th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Now that I finally got a Wii, I am playing Wii Sports and Wii Play. Mostly I'm doing that tank shooting game in Wii Play and trying to improve my score. So far my record is 51 or so which has netted me a Silver Medal.

It's really addictive, but the games in Wii sports and Wii play feel more like demos of games as opposed to real actual games. I'll have to look for something with more depth next time I come across some money. I am thinking of that new Zelda, but I want something with variety...

Silver_Undine
August 7th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Still working on Final Fantasy. *HUGE SIGH* I've been working on it for the last two years but I just can't seem to sit down and finish.

wolfos3d
August 7th, 2007, 06:19 PM
I've been mainly playing Whacked recently. I haven't had enough time for any more then that.

Aidron
August 14th, 2007, 05:54 AM
Pokemon Pearl.

What? I like watching cute things beat the snot out of each other. :2G:

Laisrean
August 14th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Not really playing anything right now, but when I do it is still Wii play. Don't really have a lot of money for video games right now, and the Wii still doesn't have a big selection. Don't want to go back to inferior consoles with their lack of motion control.... 8O

RunningRiot
August 14th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Console girl here, and since xbox 180 games are so cheap, it's like a little piece of heaven in the game stores. ^_^

I just bought Manhunt and I'm playing it through again. Besides being a stress relief, I think it's very creative.

pawnman
August 14th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Not really playing anything right now, but when I do it is still Wii play. Don't really have a lot of money for video games right now, and the Wii still doesn't have a big selection. Don't want to go back to inferior consoles with their lack of motion control.... 8O

Zelda's really good for the Wii. So is Paper Mario, but it's pretty short.

I've also bought alot of old school games from the built-in store.

Eternal Night
August 14th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Well Logan just got Spiderman three on ps2.......but the one i really looked forward to playin was his new God of War 2 on ps2......looked great but i hardly get to play it coz he completed it a bout two weeks......he's bored with it now and won't let me have ago :(
But i have been jamming on guitar heroes! \m/

IronSeraphim
August 14th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Used to play WoW.......Horde on the Warsong server.

Was also big on the NWN series....

I have to say lately though I guess I'm just waiting for the next great RPG......but nothing I've seen lately has impressed me at all.

It's a damn shame I can't get anyone together for some good ol' pencil and paper D&D......

pawnman
August 14th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Well Logan just got Spiderman three on ps2.......but the one i really looked forward to playin was his new God of War 2 on ps2......looked great but i hardly get to play it coz he completed it a bout two weeks......he's bored with it now and won't let me have ago :(
But i have been jamming on guitar heroes! \m/

Guitar Hero rocks! I need to get the 80's edition.

CoolJ
August 14th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Alternating between final fantasy 7 and super paper mario...

Laisrean
August 14th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Zelda's really good for the Wii. So is Paper Mario, but it's pretty short.

I've also bought alot of old school games from the built-in store.

Yeah, I'm thinking Zelda for my next purchase, but that Tank game was awesome fun with the control system. It just felt like a demo, though. I can't wait until they start getting some more detailed tank shooters for it, and I'm sure they will in time.

Also, some FPS would be good. But yeah, Zelda will probably be my next purchase. Every game library should be diverse. You get sick of doing one genre all the time.:santasmil

Laisrean
September 1st, 2007, 04:22 PM
Currently I've been playing Advance Wars for the DS. Pretty cool stuff, although very unrealistic due to the fact it is set in a fantasy world.

coincidence
September 3rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
I've been playing Final Fantasy XI, IX, and also VII for about the one millionth time. :nyah: And Fable.

Also started and beat Ico the other day for another one millionth time. Still annoys me that it's so short. But I love it.

CoolJ
September 3rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption...

EXCELLENT game

Moonlite Faery
September 3rd, 2007, 10:54 PM
World of Warcraft, Soul Calibur 2, I would be playing the Sims 2 and Guild Wars but my pc went kaplooie and they dont run on macs :(

pawnman
September 6th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Mercenaries and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Both are older PS2 games, but still alot of fun.

Xander67
September 13th, 2007, 03:47 AM
Im test driving WOW's Burning Crusade... have had the disk for about a year and finally getting around to it lol..

Diashto
September 13th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Lately i've been playing Tales of Pirates online..

http://top.igg.com

Sitalique
September 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Currently I'm playing (meaning within the last few days):

EQ
Soldier of Fortune
Hoyle Card Games
Snood
Minesweeper

Laisrean
September 20th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Currently playing Luigi's Mansion. Technically it is a Gamecube game, but I am playing it on my Wii.

I don't know why it is so under-rated. It is pretty original, and suspenseful at times. It isn't a horror game per se, as there is no gore and stuff, but you never know when a ghost is going to jump out at you. Plus the mansion is pretty scary in and of itself.

You can load up on Gamecube games for cheap these days as stores are trying to clear out inventory from the previous generation. :hutone:

Covetous
September 21st, 2007, 10:20 PM
I still play Halo off and on. Just cancelled my WoW subscription to have less distractions from work...

Sadly I don't play many video games anymore. :(

Elinanda du Lithr
October 19th, 2007, 04:29 AM
Dungeon runners mostly, i have read abt WoW and think i will like it but parents dont allow

Sitalique
October 19th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Ok, my new obsession is Fate.

It's all I've been playing since we got it last week.

Druchii
October 19th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Gamecube

Against The Tide
October 19th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Age of Empires 3 (have expansions).

I really wanna play Orange box, and can afford to BUT being good with my pennies (its payday too :()

Avalonia
October 21st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Yoshi's Island DS

CoolJ
October 23rd, 2007, 03:05 PM
Sometimes I play Counter-Strike: Source, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion...

RunningRiot
October 23rd, 2007, 03:36 PM
I'm playing Jericho now. ^_^ Or going to, as soon as GameTap ponies up. :) I'm so excited I can hardly wait!!!

Oh and I'm replaying Gauntlet Dark Legacy, my archer is all the way tops, so I'm just unlocking other chars.

Mits_Giotix
October 29th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Silent Hill 1,2,3 (PC)
Mount and Blade fullversion (PC)
Solitaire (no comment please :P) (PC)
Resident evil 1 (DS)
Resident evil 4(Gamecube)
Fallout 1,2 (PC)

Against The Tide
October 29th, 2007, 06:41 PM
AOE3
Orange box (The cake is a lie!!!!!)
Oblivion
Halo3

Avalonia
November 6th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Haven't actually picked up the DS in a while (between NaNo and schoolwork, my time has been pretty eaten up), but:

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
Yoshi's Island DS
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Lyrien
November 6th, 2007, 09:19 PM
EQ2, very sporadically.

ObsessedFae86
November 9th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Harvest Moon Gamecube and World of Warcraft on PC.

MysticCottageHerbs
November 9th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Viva Pinata for XBOX 360

Avalonia
December 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy III
Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2

Against The Tide
December 20th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Guild Wars and a smidgen of Halo 3

phoenixrising
December 20th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Smidgen!?!? Are you a commie?? mmmmmmmm Halo 3

Sitalique
December 21st, 2007, 02:32 PM
The 7th Guest

feeling retro lately :)

BlackLili
December 21st, 2007, 02:53 PM
Jumped back into Star Wars Galaxies, an MMO DH and I used to play a year ago before they Nerf'ed it and we left. His buddies are discovering it some for the first time now and he wants to be able to see Correllia and Naboo with them.

For Xbox 360, he's getting Ace Combat 6 with the flight-sim joystick, and the Orange Box.

punxzen
December 21st, 2007, 03:32 PM
feeling retro lately :)

me too, ive taken up playin master of magic once again, and im feeling the xcom ufo defense pull now too.

for those not in the know, they are pc strategy games from around '94

Against The Tide
December 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM
me too, ive taken up playin master of magic once again, and im feeling the xcom ufo defense pull now too.

for those not in the know, they are pc strategy games from around '94

XCOM!!!! WOooo love those games.

CoolJ
December 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Jumped back into Star Wars Galaxies, an MMO DH and I used to play a year ago before they Nerf'ed it and we left. His buddies are discovering it some for the first time now and he wants to be able to see Correllia and Naboo with them.

For Xbox 360, he's getting Ace Combat 6 with the flight-sim joystick, and the Orange Box.

SWG...I miss that game... I really do.

Lately I've been playing Counter-Strike: Source and Super Mario Galaxy.... usually at 2 am when I have free time :lol:

PhoenixFire
December 21st, 2007, 06:37 PM
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, nintendo DS.

(I miss PS Everquest: Frontiers sooo badly I could cry.)

phoenixrising
December 21st, 2007, 06:41 PM
Call of duty 4... It is not halo.. and it sucks when you don't have shields..

Amazing game!! I got to shoot from an AC-130U!!!!!!!!!!

Aidron
December 21st, 2007, 08:45 PM
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, nintendo DS.

(I miss PS Everquest: Frontiers sooo badly I could cry.)

I was just thinking about picking my copy back up. But... so far... :eyebrow:

aluokaloo
December 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Woohoo! I just got the new Avatar the Last Airbender: Burning Earth for my Game Boy Advance last night as a christmas present, (we celebrated christmas with my aunt and her family a couple days early since they are working christmas day and christmas eve)

I'm also playing Yoshi's Island extra and secret levels for GBA

pawnman
December 24th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Call of duty 4... It is not halo.. and it sucks when you don't have shields..

Amazing game!! I got to shoot from an AC-130U!!!!!!!!!!

I got to play it at a friend's house. I'm anxious to get my own 360 so I can get this one and Halo 3.

I have been pretty old-school lately: Master of Orion 2.

wolf
December 26th, 2007, 08:29 PM
PSP Star Wars Rebel Alliance (finished the Campaign, trying to play the Risk-like game. I have never been any good at Risk, but I can hold a planet with a significant disadvantage of troops and materials, through careful management of control points or whatever they call them.)

PSP Castlevania Dracula X

GBA Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (I play this when I run the battery dry on the PSP, Just finished Harmony of Dissonance)

Against The Tide
December 26th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Installed WOW again for when I return to the UK. Anyone on wow european servers give me a PM and I'll roll whatever class ya be needing. I prefer RP-PVP server. Alliance/Horde both are good for me.

phoenixrising
December 26th, 2007, 09:17 PM
WoW is the devil... ;)

Company of heroes opposing fronts.. its Meh.. but I have new maps to play skirmish on. Is there a AI difficulty mod out there for the expansion? Damn they suck in this one..

pawnman
December 27th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I got a 360 for Christmas!!! :abanana::woot::bigblue:

My wife rocks! :fpraise::fpraise:

We've been playing Halo 3 co-op, she's been playing Overlord, and I've been playing BioShock. We also got Assassin's Creed...but that one was a present to my wife from her dad...and she's not about to let me play it first.

Fire-scryer
December 27th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for PSP

Eternal Night
December 27th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Smackdown vs Raw 2008!!

RAAAAWWWWRR!!

pawnman
December 27th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Found Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at Target for $37 bucks (that's almost half-price!)

Sweet game, I can't wait until I make it to the AC-130 level.

Laisrean
December 27th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Found Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at Target for $37 bucks (that's almost half-price!)

Sweet game, I can't wait until I make it to the AC-130 level.

Why can't they just make the whole game be an Ac-130 level? :smileroll

phoenixrising
December 27th, 2007, 08:34 PM
thats what I am sayin ;) wish they let you drive the abrams :(

pawnman
December 28th, 2007, 02:53 AM
Why can't they just make the whole game be an Ac-130 level? :smileroll

Because it's fun in short bursts, but if it were all an AC-130 level, then you wouldn't ever get to sneak around in a ghillie suit with a sniper rifle.:uzi: :shot:

la tortuga
December 28th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Elite Beat Agents for the NDS! :)

lame, but I love it ohsomuch!

Diashto
December 28th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

pawnman
December 29th, 2007, 02:09 AM
Got "The Orange Box" today. Beat Portal (I need to go back through and get more achievements).

mtpathy
December 29th, 2007, 03:34 AM
its 1:33am on a friday night and my wifes playing on her laptop so im trying to get her to play against me in Age of Wonders Shadow Magic.(tbs)

Lyrien
December 29th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii.

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Ya, Satan brought that game for the kids at Xmas. We've all been pretty strung out on it lately.

kotu
January 1st, 2008, 01:20 PM
Icewind Dale II muahahahah

punxzen
January 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
its 1:33am on a friday night and my wifes playing on her laptop so im trying to get her to play against me in Age of Wonders Shadow Magic.(tbs)

that game rocks. its the spiritual successor to master of magic, which is, of course, the best game of all time.

i just picked up simcity societies, and seem to be addicted to it 8O

Childof_theMorrigan
January 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM
i started World of Warcraft on Friday.

I luuuurve it!

Against The Tide
January 1st, 2008, 08:22 PM
Whilst with a monster I will be playing old skool games on her laptop - browser based MMOs and UFO (awesomes).

Avalonia
January 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
Final Fantasy III.

I have apparently become just a little obsessed with it. XD

Sabriel MoonStar
January 15th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Guild Wars, Guitar Hero, & Pokemon Pearl
On and Off: Final Fantasy X and XII, Kingdom Hearts, Nintendogs a whole stack of Sonic the Hedgehog Games (though I just can't get into the new one for Wii. I wanted to like it, I really did, but I just can't get past the stupid training level >.<) and Gaia Online.

RoseRhythm
January 15th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Still World of Warcraftin' it, but waiting for Spore (like I have been for the last 3 years!) and Warhammer Online

mtpathy
January 15th, 2008, 06:29 PM
that game rocks. its the spiritual successor to master of magic, which is, of course, the best game of all time.

i just picked up simcity societies, and seem to be addicted to it 8O

lol its nice to know that people still play it, get ahold of me through pm we'll start a email game between the 3 of us.

mtpathy
January 15th, 2008, 06:31 PM
oh and the past week ive been playing advanced wars on my DS, looking forward to playing days of ruin online against other people.

Laisrean
January 15th, 2008, 07:14 PM
oh and the past week ive been playing advanced wars on my DS, looking forward to playing days of ruin online against other people.

It came out today, but my copy still hasn't shipped from amazon. :angry:

mtpathy
January 15th, 2008, 08:09 PM
It came out today, but my copy still hasn't shipped from amazon. :angry:

release dates Jan 23rd.

Laisrean
January 15th, 2008, 09:13 PM
release dates Jan 23rd.

You're right... it used to say 15th, though. 8O

Lilium
January 16th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Currently playing Tomb Raider Legend and Guitar Hero III

pawnman
January 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Orange Box.

The wife is trying to beat all those gold medals for Portal (oh, the harsh language as she tries to beat the time trials!). She's currently playing the Sims for the Wii (it's the pets one).

I recently downloaded the Jericho Demo (seems cool, but I'd have to rent it before I commit $60 to it), the Ace Combat 6 Demo, the Timeshift Demo, and the Tenchu Z demo.

Also, for you folks out there with 360's and XBox live, my buddy list is pretty well bare (never got into the online thing that much, but I'd be willing to play with folks I have at least a passing aquaintance with). My gamertag is RePawn (can you believe pawnman, pawnman99, pawnman_99, pawnman03, pawnman123, and pawnman69 were all taken?)

Avalonia
January 16th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Final Fantasy III (still working on it. XD)
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers (my thumb hurts, and I was only at the third level of the arcade mode. D: I haven't even started story mode yet, and I won't be until I can get some more moves under control. xPP)

mtpathy
January 16th, 2008, 11:26 PM
playing a rhythm game called beats for the psp, its not horrible and well worth the $4 although im going to have to get a 4gig flashcard to make it worth while.
LocoRoco and Exit are still the top 2 games for psp imo.

phoenixrising
January 16th, 2008, 11:50 PM
The witcher, absolutely amazing.. I think I posted on it before but it bears repeating.. in game looks like a cut scene, incredible detail to story.. you don't want ot play to level or beat it.. hell I dread beating it. I play to find out what happens next in the story.

Laisrean
January 17th, 2008, 01:35 AM
Ghost Squad for the Wii. :woot:

I don't think this will have much replay value for me, though. I can almost get through the levels with my eyes closed. 8O

mtpathy
January 27th, 2008, 06:53 AM
ive been playing advance wars:days of ruin off and on all night, is a really fun game and the multiplayers good!

Laisrean
January 27th, 2008, 07:58 AM
ive been playing advance wars:days of ruin off and on all night, is a really fun game and the multiplayers good!

I got that too! :woot: I've never gotten around to multiplayer, though. If you want someone to go up against, let me know. :smile:

Been playing that as well as Godfather these days.

CoolJ
January 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I've been playing FFX; I've never finished a FF game, always get right up to the end and then get caught up in other things!

pawnman
January 27th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Call of Duty 4. Been playing online. Ever since I found out about the challenges and leveling, I've been playing for hours a night.

Sabriel MoonStar
January 28th, 2008, 12:03 AM
playing a rhythm game called beats for the psp, its not horrible and well worth the $4 although im going to have to get a 4gig flashcard to make it worth while.
LocoRoco and Exit are still the top 2 games for psp imo.

I got LocoRoco (and the PSP to play it on) for my birthday. I *heart* that game. I'm already on world 3. It's actually kinda relaxing to play.

It makes up for not being able to find a copy of Katamari.

blithespirit
January 28th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Knights of the Old Republic 2. Again. LOL

Druchii
March 10th, 2008, 05:58 PM
In between 5 different ones right now, Animal Crossing on both the DS and the CG, Baldur's Gate, Fire Emblem GC and Zillion on the Sega Master System.

jodarius
March 10th, 2008, 06:12 PM
fire emblem on the GC rocked.

I am playing Gears of War for the PC right now.

pawnman
March 10th, 2008, 07:33 PM
BioShock. I'm playing through the second time, trying to get some achievements. I'm tracking down all the audio diaries and weapon upgrades (thanks GameFAQ!) and I'm playing on the hardest level. Oh, and I'm harvesting all the little sisters instead of rescuing them...I think you're better of rescuing them though.

I'm really impressed with the level of detail that went into the game world and storyline. It was certainly one of the most gripping stories I've seen in a game in a long time. My wife likes to sit and watch me play through it, just because of the story.

Against The Tide
March 11th, 2008, 02:01 AM
BioShock. I'm playing through the second time, trying to get some achievements. I'm tracking down all the audio diaries and weapon upgrades (thanks GameFAQ!) and I'm playing on the hardest level. Oh, and I'm harvesting all the little sisters instead of rescuing them...I think you're better of rescuing them though.

I'm really impressed with the level of detail that went into the game world and storyline. It was certainly one of the most gripping stories I've seen in a game in a long time. My wife likes to sit and watch me play through it, just because of the story.

:) Agreed

I love Bioshock and 30 years from now will still be wanting to play it. I have quite a few achievements but missed out the diaries and I need to complete it by harvesting the wee mites this time round.

TheWomanMonster
March 11th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Playing The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion on the XBox 360.
:heartthro love this game!

also love having my own console for once - I don't like to share! :cutie:

Against The Tide
March 11th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Halo 3 and Lost Odd atm

TygerTyger
March 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl on the PC. First half of this game is excellent, very atmospheric, massive freedom of movement, lots to explore and do; it’s like a cross between first person shoot ‘em up and a role playing game! There aren’t enough mutants though, the main enemy always seems to be human!

The second half of the game ties you in too closely to missions from which there doesn’t seem to be much room to deviate and I started to find this boring. The RPG element also faded as the imperative to trade and upgrade disappears when money is no longer important and equipment becomes freely available.

This game gave me some genuine startling moments and the AI of the other characters was often very good, sometimes too good, they could shoot from the hip whilst moving and still kill you while you trying to get them into your sights!

For 5 it wasn’t bad but I’m glad that I waited before buying it on first release. Most pleasing of all was discovering that my ageing PC could still run the game without any problems!

Happydeadkitty
March 11th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Hooked on Neverwinter Nights (yes the first one still, own the second tho)
Replay value +10!

HDK

aluokaloo
March 21st, 2008, 02:15 AM
My brand new classic Legend of Zelda 2! I'm so happy! Thumbs sooo sore!

pawnman
March 21st, 2008, 08:04 AM
Dead Rising. Cool concept, but frustrating as hell.

aeroeng
March 21st, 2008, 01:13 PM
I've been playing Civilization 4 for the PC (can't wait for Civilization: Revolution for the PS3).

Also, playing Guitar Hero III for the Wii. Just got it for my birthday.

I'm most obsessed with MLB 08: The Show for PS3. "The Road to the Show" mode has me hooked!!!

Avalonia
April 16th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Harvest Moon DS Cute. I think this is possibly more addicting than More Friends of Mineral Town - probably because there's way more to do.

Laisrean
April 17th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I'm about 48 hours into Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii. :elf:

Against The Tide
April 17th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Oh that game is AWESOMES.

Im replaying Mass Effect.

Fragging Trucks on Halo 3

Killing everything on COD4

And will soon be getting C&C (latest) for FREE thanks to MSE :)

Druchii
April 17th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Warhammer 40k for the Nintendo DS.

I'd rather that it had been Warhammer Fantasy, but I'll take it as it is. :D

DoktorSick
April 26th, 2008, 12:44 AM
smackdown vs raw 2007 ps2

TheWomanMonster
April 26th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Oblivion for Xbox 360.
LUST for this game!
Every time I play there is something new.

pawnman
April 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Oblivion for Xbox 360.
LUST for this game!
Every time I play there is something new.

That's what I'm playing. I'm stuck in the Shivering Isles right now...something about relighting this Mad God's olympic torch or something.

mtpathy
April 26th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I've been playing Civilization 4 for the PC (can't wait for Civilization: Revolution for the PS3).

CivRev isnt going to be on the ps3, the xbox360 the DS and the Wii only.
i predict that it does very well on the Wii, unfortunaltey i think its going to go down in a ball of flames on the 360.

blithespirit
April 26th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Though, Mario Kart Wii comes out tomorrow, so I think you can guess what's going to happen next.

Xander67
April 27th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Cake mania 2 and Garden Defender :weirdsmil

I am kinda hooked on those lil cheesy games on the mees site. Great time passers and not to complex.

CoolJ
April 30th, 2008, 01:45 PM
I'm also playing Oblivion, though on the PC... probably going to start Assassin's Creed tonight...

I want to buy Grand Theft Auto IV badly... but... not $60 badly :lol: I like to wait until games get cheaper/used.

aluokaloo
May 1st, 2008, 03:08 AM
Chunin Showdown

Laisrean
May 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
"No More Heroes" for the Wii. :thumbsup: In the game, you are an assassin who gets a "Beam Katana" from an online auction, and this beam Katana is an awful lot like a lightsaber from the star wars universe, and with it you become an assassin and try to become the number 1 assassin in the world, or something like that...

It involves alot of killing, naturally, and it's the best sword-fighting style game I've played on the Wii thus far. I highly recommend it for anyone who cares anything at all about sword-fighting, or GTA style games.

Lady Shalymar
May 2nd, 2008, 04:29 PM
Hot Shots Golf for PS3 and also Oblivion GOTY Edition... plus I mess around with Super Puzzle Fighter 2 for a brain work out :)

TheWomanMonster
May 3rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
Wow lots of Oblivion junkies here eh?

I snapped up GTA IV for my XBOX360 last night, so that's my game of the weekend.

CoolJ
May 3rd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Wow lots of Oblivion junkies here eh?

I snapped up GTA IV for my XBOX360 last night, so that's my game of the weekend.

You betcha :D

Ooo, nice! How do you like it so far?

Gwenyvier
May 3rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Mario Kart Wii and LoZ: Twilight Princess also on the Wii... about to do the Cave of Ordeals.

Ourobori
May 3rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
I'm currently flitting between Rockband, WoW and GTA IV.

Stormbeard
May 3rd, 2008, 03:42 PM
I'm currently pwnzing Rock Band, Heavenly Sword, Blue Dragon and Bully.

Laisrean
May 3rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
I'm currently bouncing back and forth between Mario Kart Wii and LoZ: Twilight Princess also on the Wii... about to do the Cave of Ordeals.

Make sure you are well stocked before taking on the cave of ordeals! For me, that cave was tougher than any of the bosses (even ganon)!

Tabby
May 3rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
Cake mania 2 and Garden Defender :weirdsmil

I am kinda hooked on those lil cheesy games on the mees site. Great time passers and not to complex.

I like those cheesy lil games too *cough* Cake Mania 2 and Diner Dash 2.

Also I've been playing Bully, We Love Katamari and just got Grandia III but haven't played it yet.

Gwenyvier
May 3rd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Actually I'm doing one of the challenges on gamefaqs... 3 hearts, no bottles, 30 arrows, 30 bombs, wooden shield(which ya let get burnt asap in there), and the Ordon sword. No using the Magic Armor. Technically not supposed to get any of the Hidden Skills beyond the first but its really easy to not use em.

CoolJ
May 3rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Make sure you are well stocked before taking on the cave of ordeals! For me, that cave was tougher than any of the bosses (even ganon)!

I tried the Cave of Ordeals waaaaaay too early and got stuck since I lacked equipment ... whatever that last weapon/item you get is :lol:

TheWomanMonster
May 3rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
You betcha :D

Ooo, nice! How do you like it so far?

It's pretty wicked, I'm loving the plot twists already and the controls are pretty user friendly. Took a bit of getting used to!

TheWomanMonster
May 4th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Waaah! There's Bowling!! Haha.

CoolJ
May 4th, 2008, 10:15 AM
:D

Right this minute I'm playing The Darkness for PS3 - Ahh, gotta love a game where you devour the hearts of your enemies.

Laoghaire
May 4th, 2008, 10:16 AM
The Sims 2, Seasons...

My brother managed to adjust the screen resolution, so I'm thrilled!

Laisrean
May 4th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Actually I'm doing one of the challenges on gamefaqs... 3 hearts, no bottles, 30 arrows, 30 bombs, wooden shield(which ya let get burnt asap in there), and the Ordon sword. No using the Magic Armor. Technically not supposed to get any of the Hidden Skills beyond the first but its really easy to not use em.

*faints* are you at least allowed to fill your jars with jellies and dig hearts up with your wolf instincts? Otherwise, I dunno... if you can somehow pull that challenge off you have my respect. :thumbsup:

CoolJ
May 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I've got to try that sometime, I've been meaning to play that game again :D

What will I play tonight? Who knows! After work I'll pick something at random :lol:

Gwenyvier
May 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Nope! No jelly, no hearts. Actually I beat it before I went to work, had about 1 1/2 hearts left... only cause the dang flying lizards hit me. The Darknuts in the final room are actually easier then the flying lizards in the one before it.

One of the keys is that you can snipe the more dangerous enemies from the upper platform... such as the Bokolin Archers(not supposed to use the Hawkeye either...) and bomb arrows on the Chillfos(wait til they throw their spears and a single bomb arrow shatters them). Theres also 2 rooms where theres archers on the scaffolds and you can let em fire at you while still on the ledge in the hallway, dodge, and pick up the arrow to restock your arrows. And the Ball and Chain can act like a shield also if you're quick enough.

Against The Tide
May 5th, 2008, 12:52 AM
Mass effect - It just keeps me coming back for moar.

Laisrean
May 5th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Nope! No jelly, no hearts. Actually I beat it before I went to work, had about 1 1/2 hearts left... only cause the dang flying lizards hit me. The Darknuts in the final room are actually easier then the flying lizards in the one before it.

One of the keys is that you can snipe the more dangerous enemies from the upper platform... such as the Bokolin Archers(not supposed to use the Hawkeye either...) and bomb arrows on the Chillfos(wait til they throw their spears and a single bomb arrow shatters them). Theres also 2 rooms where theres archers on the scaffolds and you can let em fire at you while still on the ledge in the hallway, dodge, and pick up the arrow to restock your arrows. And the Ball and Chain can act like a shield also if you're quick enough.

What sucks about the cave of ordeals is there is close to 50 caves you have to go through, and the first 40 or so are really easy, but also very time consuming. If you could just go straight to the tougher part, that would be great, but it just takes a long time to get there...

But congratulations on doing the challenge. :thumbsup: I don't think I'll even be attempting that.8O

CoolJ
May 5th, 2008, 09:37 AM
:lol: yeah, nice!

CoolJ
May 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Rainbox Six Vegas 2

CoolJ
May 8th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Conan...

Hack 'n' Slash gameplay is fun at first, but gets old fast; not even sure if I'll stand it long enough to finish the story. I'm glad I can probably sell it for as much as I bought it for.

After this? Hopefully GTA4, I've been itching to play that.

Avalonia
May 13th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Guilty Gear Dust Strikers. But playing it for more than a half hour really makes my thumb hurt. Ow. (Also, the end boss of Arcade and Story Mode, Gig? Complete pain to try to kill. Four times, and I kept getting killed off. D: )

Against The Tide
May 13th, 2008, 07:25 PM
COD4 - I seem good at it, as in I can hold my own even against the no lifers that play 24/7 - not a testament to my skill, but to the games ability to even the divide between casual and hardcore gamers.

Hardcore gamers are rewarded, but in ways different to other games.

Also dabbling in blue dragon. Want to complete all my RPGs again :)

Xander67
May 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I like those cheesy lil games too *cough* Cake Mania 2 and Diner Dash 2.

Also I've been playing Bully, We Love Katamari and just got Grandia III but haven't played it yet.

Cubis is fun, and OMG that flower game, lol

I actually spent the $$ and got the full version of garden defender, it Rocks lol

you can try it free for an hour, Just the way those sunflowers shoot their bullets is funny as heck, lol

Yes, Cakemania is cool too lol, and the Pizza Parlor one.. there is also a Block one where you have to rotate this rectangular log and stand it up through the square hole, That is fun, (frustrating but fun)

CoolJ
May 13th, 2008, 10:13 PM
If I have time after work tonight, I might finally try my copy of Grand Theft Auto 4... the poor thing's been sitting on my desk for ... a couple weeks already? Geez Time flies :(

Xander67
May 13th, 2008, 10:15 PM
yeah, it does.

It is mid May already,
I buy games, movies, books... and they usually wind up sitting on my shelf with the rest of the things I bought on impulse lol

CoolJ
May 14th, 2008, 01:04 AM
:lol: I try to be careful with that.

The only thing I buy on impulse are guitars... I think 4 or 5 of my guitars were impulse buys, but that's ok, since I make regular use of them :lol:

And now... GTA4 installed :woot: time to bask in the awesomeness

Xander67
May 14th, 2008, 01:08 AM
:thumbsup:
enjoy

CoolJ
May 14th, 2008, 02:14 AM
:lol: Oh, I am.

I find it funny how the game starts out just like in Brooklyn, like right in Brighton Beach... Russian stores, radio, Russian everything :lol:.. and I understand it!

Xander67
May 14th, 2008, 02:54 AM
Dude, your avatar is cool as he11

Yeah, glad you finally got to play the game... :)

CoolJ
May 14th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah :lol: I'll dabble with it some more after work tonight... I didn't even get a gun yet.. for such an apparently violent game, my biggest crime so far was an illegal u-turn ;)

Xander67
May 14th, 2008, 02:23 PM
oh no! not the illegal U Turn :eek:

pawnman
May 14th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Yeah :lol: I'll dabble with it some more after work tonight... I didn't even get a gun yet.. for such an apparently violent game, my biggest crime so far was an illegal u-turn ;)

I can never resist mowing down pedestrians once I have a car. I don't know what that says about my character...nothing good, I bet.

CoolJ
May 15th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Oh yes. Last night I hijacked one of those Armored Security vehicles, and just plowed through traffic....then I stopped the truck under a retracted fire escape ladder and made my way up the roof to escape police; the sandbox gameplay has come a long way since GTA III.

I'm not a violent person, I just like good video games :lol:

CoolJ
May 17th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

I got it last December but never finished it, excellent game.

CoolJ
May 18th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - Very vicious game, has that sort of junkyard dog fighting that I love.

CoolJ
May 25th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Am I the only gamer here? :lol:

Back to Grand Theft Auto IV... oh the funny moments in that game :lol:

mtpathy
May 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM
i stayed up past 3am and finally beat all of the levels to the psp game Exit, no easy task...

am also just getting started with Hotshots Golf:Open Tee, and Wildarms.

Laisrean
May 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM
As I stated in a recent thread, I'm currently into Bloodrayne. You can't go wrong with redheaded female vampire who likes killing Nazis and mutants. :thumbsup:

CoolJ
May 28th, 2008, 09:31 AM
As I stated in a recent thread, I'm currently into Bloodrayne. You can't go wrong with redheaded female vampire who likes killing Nazis and mutants. :thumbsup:

:hehehehe:

Going through my 16-bit library right now, probably gonna go with Donkey Kong Country! :boing: Believe it or not, I like to play 16-bit and N64 games while riding my exercise bike... I can't ride a real one _inabox_

Ah, the 90s...

mtpathy
May 29th, 2008, 03:54 PM
i stayed up past 3am and finally beat all of the levels to the psp game Exit, no easy task...

am also just getting started with Hotshots Golf:Open Tee, and Wildarms.

wildarms for the psp isnt a easy game and will take quite awhile to beat, hotshots golf is fun for a pick up & play game.

thought_on_a_wind
June 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Secret of Mana

NHL 2K7

&

Oblivion w/ze expansions of dooom...

Speaking of elderscrolls and 16 bit stuff, has anyone checked out the elder scrolls website recently??

Here (http://www.elderscrolls.com/tenth_anniv/tenth_anniv.htm) is a link to Arena's free 10th Anniversary edition :D

(ifya don't know how to run dosbox, lemme know... I CAN help)