PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode 2 teaser Trailer what do u thinK?

Traz Heart
November 6th, 2001, 10:51 PM
Thats right Star wars episode 2 teaser trailer is out

It is currently on Monsters Inc.

You can see it in the theaters or go to Starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com)
and see the trailer.
You will need Quicktime player 5.0 it can be found at Quicktime.com (http://www.quicktime.com)

I cant wait till May

-Traz-

Andromeda
November 6th, 2001, 11:06 PM
I haven't seen it yet... and I don't know if my computer can handle downloading it. But I voted for goddly. I know it'll be awesome :)

I got to meet Mark Hamell (Luke Skywalker)

MammaStar
November 6th, 2001, 11:57 PM
I saw it on Friday nite with Eshallet. I'll admit, it's got a dorky name, but I am interested in seeing it. All the effects looked neat, but my favorite clip was Ewan MacGregor in a beard. *drool* :mmm:

Besides, I'm all a jitter counting down to December 19th for the Lord of the Rings. Now there's a movie that's gonna be AWESOME!!!! :boing: :boing: :boing:

BTW--GO SEE MONSTERS INC. FUNNY FUNNY MOVIE. Especially the short in the beginning.

KITTY!!!!!!

Radocs
November 7th, 2001, 02:24 AM
At the risk of being beaten to death...

I was really dissapointed with Shadow Menace and I'm probably not even going to see the next movie. I can't even honestly say that I like the first three anymore either. IMO the whole thing's getting kind of old. :o

Lord of the Rings, however is a movie I'm definately gonna go see. :thumbsup: I hope they don't screw it up...

mato
November 7th, 2001, 03:54 AM
They cant do anything without screwing it up, just look at what they did to stephen king's books. Any way I havent seen starwars episode one and i am not planning on seeing episode two (or three or five or six...)Starwars wasnt that good to begin with *realizes what he has just done and runs*

Illuminatus
November 7th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Traz Heart
Thats right Star wars episode 2 teaser trailer is out

It is currently on Monsters Inc.

You can see it in the theaters or go to Starwars.com (http://www.starwars.com)
and see the trailer.
You will need Quicktime player 5.0 it can be found at Quicktime.com (http://www.quicktime.com)

I cant wait till May

-Traz-

I'm still trying to watch the damn thing.

What's up with Apple's predatory marketing tactics??? Trying to make you spend $30 for Quicktime 5 pro just to watch the damn trailer.

Illuminatus
November 7th, 2001, 11:20 AM
OK I saw it, and I think I could make a better trailer myself at home with my video camera and little action figures of nathalie and yoda and ewan. Seriously

Radocs
November 7th, 2001, 11:20 AM
Must... not.. bash... Apple.......... :G
Must... refrain... from.... Hey a Mac!! :uzi:

*cough cough* Erm...

:rolleyes:

loopy
November 7th, 2001, 12:39 PM
I am not a Star Wars fan at all, but I will gladly sit through the hours 'cause Hayden Christensen's in it. :p I sound 12 now, don't I? :D:D

Andromeda
November 8th, 2001, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by mato
Starwars wasnt that good to begin with *realizes what he has just done and runs*

*Gasp!* Not too many Star Wars fans I see :ugh: Well I'll be there opening night :)

Kaylara
November 8th, 2001, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Illuminatus
OK I saw it, and I think I could make a better trailer myself at home with my video camera and little action figures of nathalie and yoda and ewan. Seriously

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kaylara

willowfairy
November 8th, 2001, 07:43 PM
I'm definatly going to see it! Can't wait! :)

Nyx
November 10th, 2001, 12:11 AM
It looks somewhat better than episode one. Despite the fact that episode one was so horrible, I will probably still go see episode two, just to see if it's any better.

sad, ne?

I DID like the original three movies though. They actually had some semblence of plot and managed to keep you interested in the film. Episode one was just...bad.

~~Nyx~~

talamh
November 13th, 2001, 12:41 PM
i didn't view the trailor because you have to sign up and give your email and agree to having it "shared". i don't like spam cluttering up my in box and i don't give out my email addy so other people can make money from it.

i think it's *really* cheesy that the StarWars conglomerate won't let me see the trailor without giving them my email.... but heck.. it's their movie.

i'm not even sure i want to see Episode 2.. Episode 1 was such a disappointment. bb talamh

MammaStar
November 13th, 2001, 01:31 PM
So, I saw it again. Still loves those Ewan MacGregor clips *sigh*. This time I took my son, niece & Eshallet's cousin to see Monsters Inc. (LOVE THAT MOVIE) and my son was in awe. He's 9 so things like this cause him to react this way. Then he started bouncing up and down in his seat, because it's going to be released in May 2002 and guess when his b-day is??? Yep, May. When Phantom Menace came out, it opened on his birthday, so I took him & 3 of his friends (my kid bro tagged along too) to see it. He already says that's what he wants for his b-day this year. So, I'm going, but I would go anyway, because I love Star Wars. Yes, the effects look cheesy from the very first ones, and yes, Phantom Menace was not that great, but it's star wars. Good vs. bad. Love, romance, war, Ewan MacGregor!!!!! All good reasons to go see a movie. :D

Xois
November 13th, 2001, 01:56 PM
how come there wasn't a choice for "it sucked"

I loved the first 3 movies...but that last one was absolutely HORRIBLE...You can tell that Joseph Campbell didn't help at all on the most recent one...too bad he died...

lucidfire
November 13th, 2001, 03:28 PM
Well I can't wait for the Star Wars 2 movie to come out, whoa boy! That's probably because since I saw 1 I've been studying up on the actual books of star wars to see how darth vader became darth vader, and it's interesting, about the clones and all; I was even pondering if those clones were clones of anakin somehow? Weird, anyways, besides that, Lord of the Rings and that Harry Potter movie; boy oh boy, I'm such a lamoid, eh?
:evilway:

maidenmoon
November 14th, 2001, 06:05 PM
I don't want anyone to burn me at the stake, but I never really saw what the big deal is with the Star Wars movies. Don't get the matches out yet! I DO like the movies, I just think they are overrated. My hubby is obsessed with the flicks ever since he was young. He still has some toys. I just don't get it. The teaser didn't show anything hardly at all. The movie monsters Inc. was GR8 though! Very cute. I am going to see the second one even though I was quite disappointed with the first sequel-phantom menace. I downloaded a full trailer off the net and it looks awesome, though! But, then again so did the trailer for the phantom menace, so we will have to see.....Just not the same without the original cast, though... My only worry is that when I saw the preview on the net for the new one, I saw the back of JAR JAR BINKS head! YIKES! What the hell is Lucas thinking if he puts that stupid thing back in the movie. If JAR JAR is in the second one, I will have to ban STar Wars......I'm going away now!

I remain firm in my stance that JAR JAR BINKS sucks!
Embrace your inner goddess!
Remember 9/11/01 God (and Goddess) bless America!

lucidfire
November 14th, 2001, 06:18 PM
isa some peepa gunna die?? :eek: :loveduv:

My girlfriend said the same thing, she doesn't get it. Then again, she hates the whole space thing to begin with, and she thinks I'm a dork cuz I like Star trek too :) It may seem more interesting if you compare the empire to facism, and the 'trade federation' to the UN (Think I heard that somewhere; strange..)

Anyways, Monsters Inc sounds cool!

talamh
November 14th, 2001, 07:07 PM
i'm joining the Jar Jar sucks club. Do people *like* having their intelligence insulted???? bb talamh

Chibi-Fallon
November 14th, 2001, 09:10 PM
Hey! My best buddy finds him hilarious. Um... maybe you do got a point there. -.-;

lucidfire
November 14th, 2001, 09:52 PM
yeesh, you people take it too seriously. It's just a story

Andromeda
November 15th, 2001, 12:17 AM
I've been a star wars freak ever since I was young too. I didn't care much for the whole jar jar character.... But I still liked the movie.

keelyoherne
November 20th, 2001, 02:23 PM
I am a die-hard Star Wars fan, and I'm old enough to have seen the original releases in the 70s:D

I had to select "Godly" only because I'm excited to see the new film. It doesn't look like it will have the 'stupid factor' that soured Phantom Menace (read: hopefully no Jar Jar Binks, unless he dies tragically):bad: :evilway:

A movie trailer that goes way beyond 'godly' has to be the original trailer they had for the Spider-Man movie. Unfortunately it's been removed from trailer sites because of the scene where the helicopter is stuck in a giant web strung between the twin towers.:( Still, the other trailer is kinda cool. clicky (http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/spiderman/) :spidey:

And Lord of the Rings, let's not forget that one! Oh, YEAH!:T :T :T :nonono: :nonono:

Keely