PDA

View Full Version : Elderflower Womens Gathering

dragoncrone
July 31st, 2005, 02:55 PM
This year's Elderflower Womens Gathering will be held from Aug. 11-14 in Mendocino Woodlands. I will be doing a presentation on 'The Dragon and the Goddess' -- time and day TBA. Looking forward to meeting any of you who attend!! :fpeace:

NiftyWings
July 16th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Guess who's hosting a "Signs and Symbols" workshop at this year's Festival??

http://www.elderflower.org/program/2006workshops.html

dragoncrone
July 18th, 2006, 10:16 AM
This year Elderflower Womenspirit Festival will be happening from Thurs. Aug. 10 to Sunday Aug. 13, at the Mendocino Woodlands in beautiful coastal Northern California, WHERE IT'S NICE AND COOL!

Yes - I will be doing a workshop on Signs and Symbols, and an artsy-craftsy one as well, 'Make Your Own Goddess-Box.' All workshops and meals are included in registration fee. If you weren't able to make it this year, start budgeting NOW for 2007 - one dollar a day will get you there.

dragoncrone
July 28th, 2006, 12:00 PM
...and counting! To Elderflower Womenspirit Festival, in the gorgeous surroundings of the Mendocino Woodlands in North Coastal California.

We have women and girls coming from Oregon and Nevada as well as all over California, maids - mothers - crones. Elderflower Rocks!

info@elderflower.org has answers to all (or most) of your questions!

Astara Seague
July 28th, 2006, 12:03 PM
wish I could come...

NiftyWings
August 8th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Dragoncrone and I will be handling the publicity for next year's festival. Keep in touch, and we'll make sure you get the info!

SilverClaw
August 9th, 2006, 02:07 AM
wow sounds like a wonderful event :)

NiftyWings
August 9th, 2006, 02:56 AM
I love it. Not as big as some of the more well-known festivals, so it's a more intimate group. It's a "grass-roots" kind of event; all the workshops are hosted by women who attend. And even though it's based in Goddess tradition, women of all paths are welcome.

SilverClaw
August 9th, 2006, 02:58 AM
ya well I think it is something I could have used as I am trying to conenct with myself and my spirtual path who knows maybe a trip will be needed in the future :D