View Full Version : Research??????????

November 8th, 2001, 10:36 PM
Hey! I have yet another question, but this one has nothing to do w/ religion or anything like that. I need to find a researcher and email him. Do you know where i could find one that i could email??? Is there a certain web site or something. I have been searching and searching and no cigar!!!!! Thanks and blessed be.

November 8th, 2001, 11:14 PM
What kind of researcher? Are you looking for just anyone that does research? Or are you looking for a specific person?

November 8th, 2001, 11:47 PM
It would be on marine biology........

November 9th, 2001, 12:01 AM
Here's a link to a listing of science journals. Marine Biology is in with Marine Science. It's a pretty vast topic still. You can search out the journal listings for individual researchers & scientists.

Another good place to try is the National Geographics website.

Have you tried any universities yet? I remember reading about UCLA having a great marine biology department.

November 9th, 2001, 02:22 AM
probably get more answers there.

Aengus McTeague
November 9th, 2001, 04:47 AM
Marine Biology is still a pretty big topic. I used to do research for a living (legal, not science) but if you can give me an idea of what you're looking for, I can probably point you in the right direction.

November 10th, 2001, 01:50 PM
what im looking for is really just a researcher i can email. i need it to be on marine biology, anything to do w/marine biology.