PDA

View Full Version : Question

Youngpagan87
November 9th, 2001, 02:43 PM
The Eternal Celestial Dance
Before there was time, before there was space, a great Energy was waiting to be born. Even though there was No-Thing, at least , no-thing that we humans could ever understand, life was waiting to be. The funny thing about life is that it always finds a way. Even when there was no-thing to be born from, life awaited its chance, sitting calmly by, watching the great flux of energy, patiently waiting to emerge.

Does anybody know where this idea came from? I was in the NEW PAGANS, but they sent me here...any help?

Dria El
November 11th, 2001, 09:58 AM
I went and found the thread and in it you said you got it off of mothersmagic.net. Have you tried emailing them and asking them where they got it?

Just a suggestion...

clef0628
November 11th, 2001, 10:10 AM
This remindes me of the Big Bang theory, because it speaks of a time before everything. Before the big bang there was nothing, something happened (Bang) and made everything we have today. Before this life was just waiting for enery to get together for the "bang". I least that's how I read it.

Tarot Collector
November 12th, 2001, 01:36 PM
And is it possible that the 'energypoint' that is theorized to have been as small as an atom or even smaller just before the Big Bang was the only 'energypoint' in existance? Its a rather old Idea I'm re-vamping here, but, it seems interesting to go beyond the pre-big bang intellectually and abstractly consider what the unfathomable matrix may have been (or is) like. What the heck is it?