PDA

View Full Version : Trey's hair!

mol
August 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Check it out. It was all his idea!!

Ceres
August 5th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Did you do it yourself or have it done at a salon?

spirit wind
August 5th, 2005, 09:09 PM
:lol: So cool!!!! My kids get me to do that to their hair with the leftovers after I have dyed mine.

mol
August 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Did you do it yourself or have it done at a salon?
Gebo and Semele did it. :)

Ceres
August 5th, 2005, 09:13 PM
My daughter is bugging for low lights but is afraid to let me do em. I will have to show her :)

RubyRose
August 6th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Cool.

Semele
August 6th, 2005, 09:28 AM
He is the coolest kid in fourth grade hands down. We will have to get some more pics the first day of school. Gotta pick out a new earring and some clothes to go with his new hair. I turned my kid into a punk...oh yeah!!:yourock: Flar would love this. The true irony is that he isn't really a punk at all. He is a pretty good kid and even polite most of the time. Makes it even funner to dress him funny..I mean...I gotta go.

DianaStormDancer
August 6th, 2005, 09:33 AM
It looks awesome! My son Dylan begged for ages to have his hair done blue, but Daddy kept sayin no no no......um Mommy has the power here so for Yule Dylan got the hair dye he wanted in his stocking....lol....ah what can ya say if Santa brings it ya can't argue as loudly....hehehehe. That was over 3 years ago, now he has red highlights too had a girlfriend of his do them and they look great.

misty
August 7th, 2005, 08:16 AM
That's great! You guys are the coolest parents, hands down! ;)

misschief
August 7th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Check it out. It was all his idea!!LOL! you GOTTA tell trey... if he remembers taj, that we did the same exact thing to taj's hair about a month ago, but taj keeps his all clippered except for long bangs.

also... trey, i'm sorry taj hasn't been getting online to talk to you :(, he's been very busy with karate and we've been going to the zoo and the beach alot.

Flar's Freyja
August 7th, 2005, 09:49 AM
He is the coolest kid in fourth grade hands down. We will have to get some more pics the first day of school. Gotta pick out a new earring and some clothes to go with his new hair. I turned my kid into a punk...oh yeah!!:yourock: Flar would love this. The true irony is that he isn't really a punk at all. He is a pretty good kid and even polite most of the time. Makes it even funner to dress him funny..I mean...I gotta go.

Will they let him in school like that? Jesse did that once and was not allowed in class. He had to sit in the cafeteria all day.

johenn123
August 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I dyed my hair purple in a uniform school (as in we have to wear a uniform) non of our teachers even looked up!

charmedkisses1
August 7th, 2005, 06:06 PM
_twohorns_

Galaxia
August 7th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Ω

Semele
August 8th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Will they let him in school like that? Jesse did that once and was not allowed in class. He had to sit in the cafeteria all day.

HHmmmm, I honestly have to say the thought never crossed my mind. It is Tulsa public schools we are talking about. LOL! I guess I should check into that.

Flar's Freyja
August 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
HHmmmm, I honestly have to say the thought never crossed my mind. It is Tulsa public schools we are talking about. LOL! I guess I should check into that.

Yeah, it didn't cross my mind either and I felt bad when he came home and told me. His was temporary, thank gods, or he'd have been suspended until it was dyed or grew back!

Tulsa should be looser than Claremore, but lots of schools are getting ridic with rules these days.

DragonsChest
August 10th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Reminds me of the time both of my kids used food coloring to dye their hair -- they looked like demented easter eggs!

Trey looks cute - but I'm thinking they won't let him have his hair like that for school - it will be deemed a "distraction". Blech.

Edit: here's the link to the TPS Dress Code (http://www.tulsaschools.org/dresscode.shtm) . It doesn't mention hair at all. Woot!

BrigidMoon
August 10th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Awesome.

halfwaynowhere
August 10th, 2005, 01:02 AM
man, i wish my parents would have let me do that... my mom still won't let me do anything permanent or any color thats not a natural color... its alright though, now that i work, i get to buy my own haircolor... i told my mom i'm doing it permanent and she can't stop me, and she said since i work, she guessed it was okay... i still can't do any weird colors though... trey is so lucky, and he's very adorable.

Brielle LaLune
August 10th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Awww! He looks like a little rockstar!! _twohorns_

SilentDreams
August 10th, 2005, 02:34 AM
It looks so cool!

I'm dying my hair soon. Black with a big patch of red.

BlueMoon13
August 10th, 2005, 11:23 AM
:thewave:

aluokaloo
August 12th, 2005, 02:57 AM
hehe too cute!

CoolJ
August 12th, 2005, 10:33 AM
mmmm nice _handclapp :cutie:

not let him itno school freyja? not sure what public schools are like there.... but here I see kids that almost look 40 ... kids with tons of peircings, gothic kids, the punk kids, the boys that wear skirts and eyeliner, girls that dress like guys, the guys with pants down halfway down their ass, the girls that if their skirts were any shorter they'd have 2 more lips to paint, more hair to brush, and 2 more cheeks to powder.... people in BDSM clothes...

... makes me cry whenever I pass by my old high school

but they're all apparently let into the building......

skyy_blue8278
August 15th, 2005, 05:37 PM
It looks great!!!

My 6 1/2 years old is letting his hair grow. Right now it is just under his ears. OUr 19 month son old has long hair. It is down to the middle of his back.

Our 6 1/2 year old Sage just asked today if he can pierce his ear. So I guess we will be doing that tomorrow. LOL!

CzechWoods
August 15th, 2005, 07:17 PM
trey your hair is totally kewl

:woot: trey man :yourock: