PDA

View Full Version : Back to School!

DianaStormDancer
August 6th, 2005, 10:13 AM
:bouncybob :abanana: :fpartyfav :broomride :bouncybob :abanana: :fpartyfav :broomride :T :bouncybob

Oh YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE they go back back back to school soon! Ah don't get me wrong here I adore my sons i love having them and all thier friends here all summer long, playing around the house swimming in the pool having endless sleepovers that leave my house looking like a frat house....BUT....for some reason I just can't wait til school starts!

fairyannas
August 8th, 2005, 08:13 PM
I wish! They don't go back to school here until September :(

Don't get me wrong love to have my son home but I think it
would be fun for him if all his friends weren't on vacation right now
and Mom wasn't the only person to hang out with.

Yvonne Belisle
August 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
August 29th for my four and I am so glad I am tired of the messes and being the evil adult because I make them clean their rooms

Shanti
August 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Well, I guess I am glad schools starting again, except the work!!! There is so much to do in just 3 short weeks!! I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
We are painting the entire class room and changing everything! We have desks that need refinishing and supplies up the kazoo to sort through!!
The kids are excited to help all they can. They have picked decorations and paint colors. They picked out the new tiles for the floor.

Yup schools going to be starting, time to get busy!!

I home school! :)

Bronach Druid
August 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I guess I am the weird one. My girls don't start back until Sept. 6, and I am already dreading it. They are 16 and 17 now and I still cry on the first day of school. I have always loved summer vacation. I love having them home with me. I am going to be a complete basket case next year when my oldest starts college. :lol:

CosmicWhispers
August 9th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Our schools also don't start till Sept 6. I've got mixed feelings. I've got 4 kids
ages 10 and under. And they do a lot of screaming and fighting. Just being
kids. We live in a small house and it doesn't take long before they get on your
nerves. So in that sense I'm looking forward to school. On the other hand,
when they are gone, the house gets too quiet, and I miss them. Eventhough
I only have 5 nerves and each child loves to stand on one, I try to cherish it
while they are still this age. Oh, and that last nerve; it's reserved for my wife. ;)

farm girl
August 9th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Ours start Sept 6th as well, and it couldn't come fast enough! School shopping is nearly done! :woot:

Faery-Wings
August 9th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Our schools also don't start till Sept 6. I've got mixed feelings. I've got 4 kids
ages 10 and under. And they do a lot of screaming and fighting. Just being
kids. We live in a small house and it doesn't take long before they get on your
nerves. So in that sense I'm looking forward to school. On the other hand,
when they are gone, the house gets too quiet, and I miss them. Eventhough
I only have 5 nerves and each child loves to stand on one, I try to cherish it
while they are still this age. Oh, and that last nerve; it's reserved for my wife. ;)
I totlally know what you mean. I love my kids, I love being with them. I love the more relaxed days of the summer.
But if I hear..."She touched me" or "He won't olay with me" one more time...
:aburst:

RowanMegaera
August 9th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Yes! School starts the 15th here and my daughter and I are equally excited. She has had enough of me and the feeling is entirely mutual. She was on vacation with her grandparents for 6 weeks and we are still working on deprogramming the spoiled rotten little brat they sent home in place of my wonderful child.