PDA

View Full Version : Cats or Dogs?

Pheonix
November 10th, 2001, 02:33 AM
My husband just got a puppy today, so it got me wondering about who were cat people and who were dog. Curious as to which one mw has more of.

Brightest Blessing,
Pheonix :eyebrow:

Andromeda
November 10th, 2001, 02:34 AM
cat person.... :)

Andromeda
November 10th, 2001, 02:34 AM
Meow

flar7
November 10th, 2001, 02:43 AM
Cags as well as Dots. Have had both. dogs are more affectionate but cats are better indoor pets.
Some dogs offer security. (Ha, not mine)
And some say that their cats are protective.

*flips coin*

wow, it landed on edge. I have a dog now and am gettin a kitten next month or january.

Pheonix
November 10th, 2001, 03:06 AM
Me, I've only ever fell in love with one dog and he's gone now. Personally I love cats. We have two of those as well and I never live any where without one. But my hubbie really wanted a dog so... he's only been here a couple of hours so maybe he'll grow on me yet, maybe.

Methanespirit
November 10th, 2001, 08:37 AM
Cats =^_^= ! Although I like some dogs, I have no trouble reading and understanding cats, and prefer their company. There are about 8 of them that are extememly affectionate in my menagerie. Their desire to be intimate is dependant on the nature of each animal, as they definitely have different personalities. (Read the "Toro" post in the Astrology forum) They make great pets. Kittens are especially entertaining to watch or listen to, as they play "clothespin hockey" on my bathroom tile floor!

...........Methane.

talamh
November 10th, 2001, 08:51 AM
OOO.. a puppy..... awwww. What kind of puppy, Pheonix?

bb talamh

ps i have one of each.. a bob-tailed orange male (he was born like that) and a Rottweiler cross... he's my teddybear.
t

Radocs
November 10th, 2001, 11:33 AM
Cats! =^_^= :thumbsup:

Euphoria
November 10th, 2001, 12:28 PM
cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sita
November 10th, 2001, 12:51 PM
I absolutly love dogs, but im not to cazy about cats...... the make my eyes ichy and my nose ichy and they make me snezze...

Myst
November 10th, 2001, 12:54 PM
I like them both, we have two cats and a puppy :)

Old Witch
November 10th, 2001, 03:59 PM
:D Have a lot of dogs and I love cats, but they trigger dangerous asthma attacks.

MammaStar
November 10th, 2001, 04:02 PM
Mainly Cats. Though I do have 2 dogs, both dopey as heck and the coolest cat around. Eshallet has a dog too. Most neurotic animal you have ever met. :rolleyes: But she soooooooo cute!!!!

SimplyStrange
November 10th, 2001, 04:46 PM
I love both, but I have a stronger lovin' towards dogs. Cats will resent you, or like mine, use you for food and such, haha. But my dog is always happy to see people...

SpikesPet5150
November 10th, 2001, 05:03 PM
I'm incredibly allergic to both cats and dogs... but as far as which one I like better... cats, deffinitely. My brother had the coooolest cat, his name was Joey. I was Joey's Godmother. (yeah, weird family, I know). I hadn't seen Joey in a couple years, and then I went to see Chad (my brother) when he first got the kitty back and my friend Tawnie was with me. Tawnie said, "Come here Joey!" and Joey just looked at her... so I said, "Come here, Joey!!!" and he looked at me, and I swear his little eyes lit up and he ran across the room and jumped onto me and put his furry little arms around my neck and started purring like crazy. :) He was the best kitty ever. :)
~Bree

Pheonix
November 10th, 2001, 05:37 PM
The puppy is a mutt, too many mixes to even began to list them. But he is very cute, he's manily white though you can tell that as he grows spots are going to come out on his back. His face is marked like a St Bernards. Very cute, and the kids love him. My husband named him Captain Trip, don't ask. I'm still a cta person though and my cats now need lots of love since they are jealous.
:)

Flaire-FireStar
November 10th, 2001, 05:41 PM
Quack.... I mean, um.. Meow.. :D:D:D

Starlight
November 10th, 2001, 06:01 PM
I have a cat and Two dogs! I can't choose which I like better!

SimplyStrange
November 10th, 2001, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Flaire
Quack.... I mean, um.. Meow.. :D:D:D

LOL! 8O

What about rats?? Rats make delightful pets! :D

I used to have a rat, but she got cancer, went blind, couldn't use her back feet anymore, then died on my birthday last year. It was sort of a relief she died though, because she wasn't suffering anymore. But she lasted a wonderful 4 1/2 years, which is perty long for a rat...hee...I love ratties!

mysticvik
November 10th, 2001, 07:35 PM
I dont like cats. What about Budgies!!!!!!!!!!!

willowfairy
November 10th, 2001, 09:06 PM
I like both cats and dogs. And I, like SS, ~love~ rats! I had one. He died when he was only 2 years old, and I miss him a lot. He was my best friend ever! His name was Tutter and he was an albino.

NeoPhoenix
November 10th, 2001, 09:08 PM
Do Cabbits count... :lol: j/k... Cat person definitely...
=^_^=... Meoww

SpikesPet5150
November 10th, 2001, 09:31 PM
Wow.. you're the only person I know who ever said the word Cabbit, besides me and my friends. I don't know what you meant by it.. but my neighbor used to have a cat that had a little fluffy tail and it would hop around like a rabbit... so we named him Cabbit. :)
~Bree

Old Witch
November 10th, 2001, 09:43 PM
That cat was a Manx. I had one ( pre asthma ). They are a wonderful breed.:cool:

NeoPhoenix
November 10th, 2001, 10:16 PM
You know Cabbit ;)
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Temple/8447/
:rotfl:

Sorry couldn't help myself :D

Flaire-FireStar
November 11th, 2001, 12:06 AM
I never thought of having a rat for a pet before, but I suppose it'd be interesting. (I like white lab mice too) :D *grin*

Pheonix
November 11th, 2001, 12:43 AM
Rats and budgies definately count but you guys can keep them, no jealousy from me! Rats drive me pycho and I love birds when they are out doors but inside my house I can't stand them! "shudder" I still remember those african love birds that I got as a gift. lol But hey they count it's just to late to retitle the thread Cats, Dogs. Rats or Budgies

StormChaser
November 11th, 2001, 03:07 AM
Independant yet loyal... thats the pet i love. More like a family member than a chore. Indoor Out Door cats.. the bigger the better.. Have my vote.

Chibi-Fallon
November 11th, 2001, 01:31 PM
I had a bunny once. His name was Thumper. He was so cute and small. We thought that the bunny and the dog would get along. And the dog got a long with the bunny for about a day. Then the dog ate the bunny. :( The dog is still around tho. And for some reason I can't tell the story without cracking up, I don't know why. I gotta say my vote goes for dogs and bunnies. ^^