PDA

View Full Version : Deer Tacos

Rudas Starblaze
August 9th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Mmmmm, i just made deer tacos! talk about delicious! easy to make too. just do it like you would any other kinda taco but use deer burger or diced up deer chops (i used diced deer chops.) the only thing i was missing was the lettuce, tomato, onions and whatever else goes on it. but i did have the sour cream, cheese, and salsa! you guys have got to try it sometime!

LadyTrinity
August 9th, 2005, 10:08 PM
:yikes:

Shanti
August 9th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I love venison but dont eat it anymore...we have CWD here so no deer...heck really no deer. They keep eradicating them! :(

I miss venison tacos and pizza. :(

Rudas Starblaze
August 9th, 2005, 10:19 PM
:yikes:

oh come LT!!! you would soooo love it!

Rudas Starblaze
August 9th, 2005, 10:21 PM
I love venison but dont eat it anymore...we have CWD here so no deer...heck really no deer. They keep eradicating them! :(

i tell ya what! in the county i live in, the deer population is estimated to be almost 5 times higher then human population!!!! can you believe that?!

Shanti
August 9th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Hey how about passing some through the PC? :)

Rudas Starblaze
August 9th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Hey how about passing some through the PC? :)

*hands Shanti a pound of deer meat*

unicornlightining
August 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM

What is CWD? :awilly: :hairraise

Shanti
August 9th, 2005, 11:23 PM
What is CWD? :awilly: :hairraise

The deer form of mad cow disease!
Chronic Waisting Disease.

Rudas Starblaze
August 9th, 2005, 11:46 PM
The deer form of mad cow disease!
Chronic Waisting Disease.

well, lets hope it dosent make its way down here! Hmmm, mad deer disease? well, if the ones that run out infront of your car or truck are mad then maybe we already have it here! :bigblue:

LadyTrinity
August 9th, 2005, 11:48 PM
oh come LT!!! you would soooo love it!

:lol: I will try anything once :smoochypo

Flaire-FireStar
August 9th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Oh, bleh, no thank you. I'm not fond of venison.
Now, if you were offering moose tacos, those are more up my alley. :)

Yvonne Belisle
August 9th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Now I am hungry and I have a venison roast in the freezer. Thinks about tomorrows dinner.

colusaskye
August 10th, 2005, 03:00 AM
...i'll take buffalo tacos!

unicornlightining
August 10th, 2005, 07:06 PM
It is really sad that not only are cows really sick, but that deer are too. I gues it is kinda Ironic though. :whatmewor

Rudas Starblaze
August 10th, 2005, 10:46 PM
It is really sad that not only are cows really sick, but that deer are too. I gues it is kinda Ironic though. :whatmewor

its not really that bad! wild animals are alot less likely to come down with a disease or something then animals kept in confinement. ya know, like why so many people get food poisoning from chicken and stuff. you would get sick if you ever seen how they were kept before they are processed. which is why i prefere wild game or small farm raised meat over the store bought stuff.

Rudas Starblaze
August 10th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Oh, bleh, no thank you. I'm not fond of venison.
Now, if you were offering moose tacos, those are more up my alley. :)

ya know, i swear, if i ever see a moose in person im so gonna have to try to ride it!!!

Rudas Starblaze
August 10th, 2005, 10:52 PM
...i'll take buffalo tacos!

and try to ride one of those too!

PoisonIvy
August 11th, 2005, 08:42 PM
You and your damn Bambi! _tsk_ What am I going to do with you little brother? :rolleyes:

I don't think you've tried it as a milkshake yet! :lol: