PDA

View Full Version : Correlation between Zodiac sign and erogenous zones???

The Suckling
November 12th, 2001, 04:03 AM
I wish to get the complete list. I know that my people, the Cancers' center of sensuality is in our chest and digestive systems, and that Geminis tend to focus feeling through their arms and hands. Can anyone contribute??? I'd especially like to know that of Scorpios, as I find them ever so inticing. :heartthro

Kadynas
November 12th, 2001, 05:15 AM
LOL! I've got a Scorpio myself...traditionally their erogenous zone is the genitals. No wonder they're always associated with sex! :lol: But I find they pretty much like anything in the sexual arena as long as its done with genuine passion... there's seldom any taboos with them! :thumbsup:

Aries is supposed to be the head and scalp. As an Aries myself, I'd have to agree...I love it when someone massages my head or brushes my hair for me...:D But from what I've read the whole head is supposed to be the erogenous zone, so anything in that area should be good...like kisses on the eyelids, etc.

Taurus is the neck and throat...Gemini I think is the hands *shrug* (don't really know what you can do with that one!) and something else I can't remember. You already have Cancer...I think Leo is supposed to be the back and spine, so they probably love massages...Virgo...damned if I can remember. Libra...can't remember exactly but someone told me once that the butt is their sensitive spot! Scorpio we got already. Sagittarius is the thighs...Capricorn gets knees and calves, and Pisces is the feet.

Hope this helps...sorry I couldn't remember them all! :huh:

I'll have to look through my books at home...

Litha
November 13th, 2001, 12:54 PM
as a Cap Sun/ Cap rising, it's been my experience that attention to my knees and calves does absolutely nothing for me...but if one titillates my brain;)
WELL! then you've got me going!:eek:

MammaStar
November 13th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Well, I got me a Leo and he LOVES it when I give him back massages. ;)

Now, since I'm Gemini, I like to give them, but I like to receive too. Maybe that's the deal with hands, dunno. Doesn't really work all that much for me. Nibble my neck or ear, then I'm yours! :eek:

The Suckling
November 13th, 2001, 05:03 PM
Hmmm, then perhaps there is no correlation. Oh well, let's complete the list anyway just for fun!!!

Kadynas
November 14th, 2001, 05:39 AM
You also have to figure that everyone is a mix of the different signs...someone with Venus in Taurus for example might enjoy a lot of kisses on the neck best even though she's a Gemini by sun sign for example. I think Mars and Venus have a lot more to do with physical turn-ons actually. The sign based on your birthday is your sun sign, and only one sign out of at least ten others in your chart.

Litha
November 15th, 2001, 01:53 AM
one should look to their 2nd house of values and 5th house of romantic/physical love to also have an inkling of preferences and likes.

Methanespirit
November 15th, 2001, 07:17 AM
Aside from the traditional meanings of the houses and planets in a nativity, there are other indications of "turn-ons" in the birthchart. For a woman's chart she should look to Mars and the Sun and especially what her birth Moon is in aspect to. For a man's chart he should look to Venus, and the Moon placement and aspects. The other lesser-known factors are some of the Asteroids, such as Eros, Amor, and Juno. However these minor planets have a limited orb of influence and therefore must be linked to the Ascendant, the natal Moon or Sun, Venus and Mars through conjunction or oppositon nearly to an exact (partile) connection. Also in Sidereal Astrology we have the prophetic points to work with and if any of these planetoids contact the Novienic Moon"s placement then they must be considered as important. In answer to your question, there appears to be not rational connection between the signs and the body parts, even whenusing the Sidereal Zodiac. And neither does there appear to be any definite, consistant connection between the planets and the bodily parts. I wish our Astrology were as simple as some would make it out to be. However, many traditions die hard.

An example of the mix-up in delineations concerning your original qestion, is that many folks who have either natal Luminary in Virgo, also have stomach problems, which according to tradition, is of the Cancer zone influence. That the common Virgo maladies are in part, more than likely due to their controlling , nervous personalities, and that there are some factors in this life that cannot be controlled. On the other hand, many of them suffer from migrane headaches, due to food allergies, some foods being at times indigestable for them, of which usually comes as part and parcial with a Virgo Sun or Moon.

................Methane (CH4)