PDA

View Full Version : I have an announcement to make everyone!

Shadowulfe
November 13th, 2001, 03:39 PM
Angelwulfe and I are going to be parents! Im going to be a Daddy!!!! we just found out yesterday. she is about 3-5 weeks along!!!:D

flar7
November 13th, 2001, 03:45 PM
a little pup in the family. Congratulations!!!!
:boing::boing:

Demeter
November 13th, 2001, 03:46 PM
Congratulations! Thinking of cub names yet?

mol
November 13th, 2001, 03:52 PM
Wooohoo.

flar7
November 13th, 2001, 04:00 PM
thats what MADE the baby! LOL

UnSolon
November 13th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Blessed be you and those that spring from you.

Congrats.

Shadowulfe
November 13th, 2001, 04:06 PM
thank you everyone. we greatly appreciate the support! its people like you whom make Mysticwicks terrific!! and we are proud to call everyone here friends

Xander67
November 13th, 2001, 04:15 PM
go blue, a lil baby blue :)

Euphoria
November 13th, 2001, 04:21 PM
:boing: CONGRATULATIONS :boing:

Danustouch
November 13th, 2001, 04:27 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!

The Suckling
November 13th, 2001, 05:09 PM
Blessed be your seed down to the 3rd and 4th generation!!!!!!

Lavender
November 13th, 2001, 05:19 PM
Congrats you two!!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

(Heh! We heard it first in the Green Room! :D)

mysticvik
November 13th, 2001, 05:54 PM
somebody break open a bottle of lemonade!!!!!!

Laiste
November 13th, 2001, 06:08 PM
(((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to the three of you!!!:D How wonderful!! Many blessings for your new family!

Faery-Wings
November 13th, 2001, 06:45 PM
Congrats to both of you!!!!!!

:heartthro :heartthro :boing: :boing: :boing: :hearteyes :hearteyes

BB
Chris

Sita
November 13th, 2001, 06:47 PM
congradulations!

brownhawk
November 13th, 2001, 07:44 PM
I'm new here and not sure how to use all this stuff on this website can u help me to know what i am doing?

Old Witch
November 13th, 2001, 08:13 PM
;) Wow, a cubby! Congratulations. You now have the hardest and most Joyous job in your life to look forward to.Bright Blessings from my family to yours. :elf:

Lavender
November 14th, 2001, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by brownhawk
I'm new here and not sure how to use all this stuff on this website can u help me to know what i am doing?

Hi Brownhawk! Welcome to mysticwicks! Hehe! You jumped in the middle of a birth announcement...which is a wonderful way to introduce yourself. :) At the main page is a list of all different types of forums here. All by different subjects. You just click on them & the threads inside & start reading. If you have any more questions, just ask away.

Pheonix
November 14th, 2001, 02:43 AM
HIP HIP HURRAY! Congrats you guys!:boing: :boing: :boing:

Terra
November 14th, 2001, 06:06 AM
Awwh. Congratulations. I'm trying for a baby myself!!!

evilslinkycat
November 14th, 2001, 07:33 AM
WooHoo! Congrats and all that:D :D :D

talamh
November 14th, 2001, 07:56 AM
Congratulations and you both get a medel for bravery. Grin! You will probably get very tired of people telling you that nothing changes your life like having a kid.. and then once the kid arroves, you realize just what they meant. lol

i found it to be the most amazing, the most demanding, the most essential and the most blessed life event i ever experienced.. and it took 25 years (before he left home and i got my own life back). And while it may seem at some point like you will never have enough sleep again.... it will all be over so quickly it will seem like a blink.

You'll get a lot of advice, but may i offer something i learned just a little while ago? Remember that eventually the kid will leave. so be ready to let go so you can start to have a more equal friendship with your kid. 25 years is long enough, already! smile.

And it is such a special friendship... but it only happens if you do truly let go. bb talamh

witchywench
November 14th, 2001, 08:45 AM
Fantastic news -well done and congrats!!!!!:thumbsup:

Xois
November 14th, 2001, 10:41 AM
Congrats...you guys must be thrilled!!!

Andromeda
November 14th, 2001, 01:04 PM
Congrats!

Starlight
November 14th, 2001, 01:38 PM
Congratulations!! Sooooooooooo....is this your reason for quitting smoking?? If it is ...it's a good one!!!
Have you thought of any names yet? Littlewolfe? Furball? :lol:
Best of luck to all three of you! Keep us posted! :thumbsup:

Shadowulfe
November 14th, 2001, 02:18 PM
well so far we have decided if it is a girl we will name her Willow. now if its a boy we havent decided on a name yet

Ball-Bhreac Ron
November 14th, 2001, 02:24 PM
Willow, what a lovely name! always reminds me of Alison Hannegan (sp?!?!) :hearteyes :heartthro :hearteyes
Very many many many congratualations and celebrations!

Shadowulfe
November 14th, 2001, 02:39 PM
thank you everyone ~~~~~HUGGGGS~~~~~ we greatly appreciate the friendship. we will keep everyone updated

Starlight
November 14th, 2001, 05:06 PM
Willow is an awesome name!!! :thumbsup: I wish my parents were as creative in choosing my name ! :T

Xander67
November 14th, 2001, 06:08 PM
heheh whats wrong with Charleene?

they could have named you hilda, or gertrude, or worse yet, Charysma *oooops ............................. hides

AriaDawn
November 14th, 2001, 07:51 PM
Congratulations!! Im expecting too. Due in April!!

:D

Starlight
November 15th, 2001, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Xander67
heheh whats wrong with Charleene?

they could have named you hilda, or gertrude, or worse yet, Charysma *oooops ............................. hides

I guess ..but they were gonna name me Amber ....I like that one much better!!!
Charleen sounds too hillbilly ish! And everyone spells it wrong! I get Charlene or Sharlene or Sharleen never Charleen!!! So when people ask me my name I just say Charlie!! Although it doesn't really stick! Most just call me Char or hey you! My middle name is worse than that ....it adds to the hill billy effect! :lol:

Angelwulfe
November 15th, 2001, 04:06 PM
thanks so much everyone *hugz*

blithespirit
November 15th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Hey! My name is Charlene, but most people call me Charlie! Small planet this is... :wave:

And, congrats on the upcoming little one! I myself am impatiently waiting the birth of my second child. He was due two days ago!! :blushake:

Starlight
November 15th, 2001, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by hippiewitch
Hey! My name is Charlene, but most people call me Charlie! Small planet this is... :wave:

And, congrats on the upcoming little one! I myself am impatiently waiting the birth of my second child. He was due two days ago!! :blushake:

:lol: No Way!!! That's awesome! Crazy! What's your middle name? Not Elaine is it? That would be too freaky! :lol:

LaughingWolf
November 16th, 2001, 07:31 AM
Woot!

Congrats!!! This is an awesome news!

Hi! I assume I know you from another board, but even if you are not the Shadowulfe I know, this is still awesome news! "chuckles"

Congratulations!

Shadowulfe
November 16th, 2001, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LaughingWolf
Woot!

Congrats!!! This is an awesome news!

Hi! I assume I know you from another board, but even if you are not the Shadowulfe I know, this is still awesome news! "chuckles"

Congratulations!
Hello Laughing Wolf, yes I am the Shadowulfe you know from Wicca.nu.

Saeryn
November 16th, 2001, 01:43 PM
Congrats to you both! :)

BB,
~Saeryn

Pheonix
November 16th, 2001, 02:30 PM
Willow is an awesome name, but pick a boy one just in case, never trust the ultrasound technician. My daughter was susposed to be a boy named Nicodemus.! :) :)

Shadowulfe
November 16th, 2001, 02:32 PM
we are trying to think of a boys name also. Just in case. Any Suggestions?

Pheonix
November 16th, 2001, 02:44 PM
No, sorry I'm not the best namer, but if you have certain meaning you want the name to have I 'll gladly look up names that match it for you when I have the time, I have like four different baby name books here! :)

Starlight
November 17th, 2001, 10:21 PM
I always liked Scott or Kevin for a boy and Tabitha or Samantha for a girl.

bluebear
November 17th, 2001, 11:05 PM
To Shadowulfe and Angelwulfe;
Congratulations and best wishes regarding the new life.
Blessed be.

Bluebear