PDA

View Full Version : Sekhmet, and egyptian magick

phoenixsong
November 13th, 2001, 05:14 PM
Recently I've been very drawn to Sekhmet, and a couple of other Egyptian deities. Can anyone recommend some good sites where I can find out more about Egyptian magick and deities?

AnkhesenAset
November 13th, 2001, 05:17 PM
A good one that I know of is www.kemetic.org This one deals more with Bast than Sekhmet, but it does have some good links to other sites. I'll look at what I have bookmarked at home and let you know later where else I think is good. :)

Euphoria
November 13th, 2001, 06:50 PM
dont have to go to a site ... if u want i'll e-mail u or pm u anything you wanna know ........ i have done extensive research in the egyptian pantheon and would be happy to share it ... to u or anypone else

charysma

p.s obviously i dont know everything but i have enough to get u started and a wee bit down the road as well

Siren
November 14th, 2001, 09:06 PM
Since i have an odd fascination with cats...and collect black ones....

i saw some egyptian art statues of black cats in "the green earth" (a store in the mall near me)....and was in awe of how beautiful they are....(i hope i can get one soon)....

so i thought about studying it some....so if anyone has any info....please tell...(you can pm or email....i would love the help...since finding egyptian pantheon thingies are difficult on the net...mostly can find greek, roman, welsh and celtic).....

BB

Siren

Euphoria
November 15th, 2001, 04:45 PM
whatcha wanna no ?

Siren
November 17th, 2001, 01:11 PM

Theres
November 17th, 2001, 02:44 PM
i have found this site useful;

http://www.osirisweb.com/egypt/director.htm

Siren
November 18th, 2001, 03:46 PM
I've been trying to do some research....but it's just not coming along...

maybe it isn't time for me to research this yet....