PDA

View Full Version : The Aliens need You!

Moon Flower
August 16th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I just saw something on TV about alien abduction.

It's a curious subject.

I have never been abducted, perhaps the aliens don't like me.

Has anyone here?

PS. I'm not trying to take the P***, or anything like that. I'm curious.

fatimah2001
August 16th, 2005, 05:53 PM
i was almost abuducted.. but a ran to get my mom and they left when i came back that was sum creepy ass shit... i think they are comeng back for me... i think i know why they wanted me...... and thats all ill say!:o

shantia
August 16th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hi,

I havent been abducted either but I do believe it happens. It would be so stupid to think we are the only intelligent life on the planet.

Shantia

shantia
August 16th, 2005, 05:56 PM
(in the universe I meant).....

Valnorran
August 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Never had it happen, don't believe it happens, if they ever try it with me I'll make their exprience the interplanetary equivelent of sticking one's arm into a badger's den. They'll make horror movies about earthlings on their home world.

Janus109
August 16th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I believe it is happening because there are too many people out there reporting this kind of thing. I have had dreams of being "floated" out of my bedroom by "little people", however that doesn't mean that I have been abducted by aliens.

If they were indeed abducting us humans I don't think that there purpose would be for our benefit..but rather theirs. That's something I don't like to think about.

RK

Karma Chameleon
August 16th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Why do the aliens need us?

Karma Chameleon
August 16th, 2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=93051 (http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=93051)

innocent
August 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"floated out of the room by little people..." Well umm how do we know that "little people" arn't just Gnome's from a magical creature's fraternity house looking for a little fun?

Sorry it's just the first thing that popped into my head.