PDA

View Full Version : 2 really good threads need you

Yvonne Belisle
November 14th, 2001, 10:32 AM
There are 2 really good threads mouldering in the Family room that need you. These are the frustration support thread and the money saver thread.

The frustration support thread is in need of listings of ideas for finding support in different areas. Such as in Salt Lake City Utah there are crisis nurseries where you may take your child for up to 48 hours if you feel the need for some time away from them without being reported to childrens services. These types of information are priceless to parents please contribute.

The money saver thread is a place to post links and ideas for money saving tips we can all use. Think you don't need it well think again the value of money sinks every year wouldn't you like to get your money's worth?

Yvonne Belisle
November 15th, 2001, 06:54 PM
For all of you that are thinking "I don't have kids so I don't belong in the Family room" Guess again were you ever a kid? Have you ever been a member of a family? Do you know any kids? Have you ever seen a kid? Great you qualify come on down and add your thoughts to the room. We want your imput! YES YOURS! QUIT LOOKING BEHIND YOU I AM TALKING TO YOU :D Come join us and we can all learn some more.

MammaStar
November 15th, 2001, 11:30 PM
I'd listen to her. don't make Yvonne angry, it isn't pretty!

:lol: :lol: :lol: