PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

SpiritsWay
August 20th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Hi Everyone and :welcome: to Aura Class!

I look forward to teaching this class and learning for all of you. I'm married and work from home in Maryland. I'm addicted to chocolate and star bucks. :(

This will be more or less an open class. I would love to share what I have learned so far on my journey. You won't have much homework/assingments, but i will be asking question for you all to participate in discussions.

Blessings,
Ines

Haerfest Leah
August 20th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Cool, it's nice to meet you. I'd love to learn this, oh and I'm also a chocaholic. :uhhuhuh:

Brenda
August 20th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Nice to meet you, and don't worry, I'm addicted to chocolate too :nyah:

Haerfest Leah
August 20th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Nice to meet you, and don't worry, I'm addicted to chocolate too :nyah:

Here to stuff your brain more, LOL.

Sage WindMoon
August 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
Chocolate and Starbucks - the breakfast of champions!!

LyraDragonStar
August 22nd, 2005, 03:00 AM
Hi there. Umm...I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but are you still accepting students? I havn't seen anything saying you're not...so I just thought I'd ask cuz if you are, then I'd love to join!

SpiritsWay
August 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
Lyra, I sure am. The class begins on Monday 29, so anyone can sign up unti then. Glad to have you here :)

btrsweet5747
August 22nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
I would love to join in as well. Anyone who loves chocolate is a friend of mine, lol! :floating: I'm looking forward to this class- should be a great one!

LyraDragonStar
August 22nd, 2005, 05:58 PM
Oh wonderful!! I'm happy now! I'd love to join in on this! Thanks for telling me! :D

Philosophia
August 22nd, 2005, 08:09 PM
I would love to join this class
My name is AtheneNemesysNyx (call me Di), who is an addict of coffee and chocolate (I'm sure if there was a starbucks here, I would be there everyday). :sniffsnif

Lady Ravenna
August 22nd, 2005, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I'm Lady Ravenna and I would like to join this class. I am going to do my best to keep up :)
I think I am going to fit right in......I am also a chocolate addict! lol

Patriciaj
August 22nd, 2005, 11:14 PM
I would like to join this class. http://bestsmileys.com/signs13/25.gif

wolfos3d
August 23rd, 2005, 01:42 AM
I would like to join the class.

BrigidMoon
August 24th, 2005, 09:01 AM
I'm interested in learning more about this.

Mordaen
August 24th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Count me in

Dark chocholate is best though. :)

Know Your Rights
August 24th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Did someone mention chocolate? Oh, hi :D

Galaxia
August 25th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Ω

LadyCelt
August 25th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I would like to sign up if this is alright.

WAHM-Brenda
August 25th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I'm new to MW but would love to join in here :-)

=^..^= Pastor Brenda
Ordained ULC Minister
yourhealthyfamily@consultant.com
A Practicing Christian Wiccan
http://www.yourhealthyfamilyhome.com
Discover a way to increase your health and/or income!
http://practicalsolution.info

StarCraftLia
August 26th, 2005, 08:01 AM
w

abitofthis
August 26th, 2005, 03:18 PM
I'd like to sign up, too!

And, uh... chocolate is awesome, very much so.

Moonshine
August 26th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Hi Everyone and :welcome: to Aura Class!

I look forward to teaching this class and learning for all of you. I'm married and work from home in Maryland. I'm addicted to chocolate and star bucks. :(

This will be more or less an open class. I would love to share what I have learned so far on my journey. You won't have much homework/assingments, but i will be asking question for you all to participate in discussions.

Blessings,
Ines

Thanks Ines, for offering this class.. I have wanted to learn about auras forever.. I can possibly now understand all these colors that I see all around me all the time ;)

I love chcolate too!! :mmm:

Moonshine:broomride

2-G
August 27th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Hey. I love chocolate, too!<333

I'm really looking forward to this class.

AstralMagick
August 28th, 2005, 07:00 PM
People about here can call me Astral...I'm quite interested in the class, though I wonder how it will work. I've heard that many classes that teach to see auras don't work, as it's a born-with-it-or-not ability. Your view on this?

Flappersquirrel
August 29th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Yay, I've wanted to learn more about auras for a long time, but never found a foothold to start. I'm excited! Can I still join up?

LyraDragonStar
August 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Yay, I've wanted to learn more about auras for a long time, but never found a foothold to start. I'm excited! Can I still join up?

Hmm....I don't know. Classes are scheduled to start to day, I do believe. I too am excited.

Peace out! :fpeace:

Janus109
August 29th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Hi everyone my name is Rick. I am interested in learning more about auras. I am sure that as we go along I'll have some questions to ask you.

rk :crystalba

Willow Rosette
August 31st, 2005, 11:29 PM
My name is Kindra and I love a white mocha MMMMMMM the best is mixing starbucks and chocolate. Anyway Im excited to start the class as I have baught a few books and tried to lurn with little luck. Thank you for offering it.