PDA

View Full Version : First Quarter Moon............

Methanespirit
November 15th, 2001, 08:01 AM
of November 22nd will occur at 15:22 Pacific Time. As stated in an earlier thread, the Mars to Uranus conjunction will be effective at that time, and the utmost caution should be exercised when traveling or operating any machinery. The main factor to watch for is not to allow one's self to get into any obvious situation where an accident can happen. Astrologically, the aspects line up like this: Sun= 0* 45' Sagittarius, Moon= 0*45' Pisces, Mars=18* 27' Aquarius, Uranus=21* 08' Aquarius, (all Tropical Zodiac). Note, that the Sun has passed the Novile aspect to Mars, but both are approaching the slower moving Uranus, therefore, expect a triple colaboration here. The sun's Novile aspect to Mars will culminate on Nov. 15th, and thus will begin a lessinging of tensions and rashenss between people. Sickness is also implicated during this entire period. Since this is occuring on the thanksgiving Day holidays, be extra careful about traveling anywhere. Placing this influence on the most vulnerable Astrologically-indicated meridian; is on 81* East longitude.

..............Methane

Kadynas
November 16th, 2001, 04:04 AM
Thanks for the info, Methane...don't think I'll be doing any travelling myself. Wanted to see my love for the holiday but we're both broke. :(

81 East? Where exactly is that? I know I'm at 79 West... Just idle curiousity...I don't own a world map or globe! :lol:

Methanespirit
November 16th, 2001, 08:07 AM
Kadynas, 81* East is on the meridian for Orissa, state India, and any general area north or south from there. You really should acquire a world map with the longitudes listed. They are in-expensive and can be found in any used book store. Whenever I do any mundane Astrology analysis it necessitates the use of longitudes for international identification. To figure out any longitude where it is suspected where something may happen (and I'm still researching and learning how to do this. Also, I believe that I'm the only one who is on the 'cutting edge" of research into this facet of Astrology.) first, you calculate a Sidereal igress chart for your residence location and then adjust it to place on the local meridian (Midheaven) the significant planetary positions in the sky. Of course, there is much more to it than that, but you get the idea.

..............Methane (CH4)