View Full Version : Off you go with your first assignment

August 30th, 2005, 10:50 AM
I want you to find out what color is your aura. Auras are many colors but we all have one or two that are dominant.

There are two ways you can go about doing this. You can meditate, while meditating ask your higher self to show you your aura colors. It may be shown to you visually, you may feel the color or you may even hear a color being spoken to you.

The other way you can try is by using your intuition. Take a moment, relax, clear you mind and ask your intuition to show you your aura color. The first color or two that pops up in your mind is your answer.

After we are all finished I will explain what this exercise will tells us and how it can help.

Once you are done please let me know what exercise you choose and what you were shown.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

August 30th, 2005, 01:25 PM
First I tried using my intuition and felt purple and grey, but to be sure I tried the meditation technique, and I could see purple, grey and a tiny bit of brown

August 30th, 2005, 02:42 PM
I did the meditation exercise and asked my inner being the color and came back with blue and green.

August 30th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I decided to post the colors most like what I am drawn too as well. I am a very visual person so it may help me to find it as well.

This is the multitude of colors (kinda like cotton candy in a way I guess or aurora borealis)

Here is the purple that I am drawn to the most in it, this color has me drawn to it the most, but its sitll a multitude:

August 31st, 2005, 02:36 AM
Great job you three! LadyCelt, I love that visual, being comfortable enough to be able to feel out which colors you are drawn to is a big step in recognizing your aura. Brenda wooooo hooo, you did both of the techniques and what happened? You got the confirmation that you are indeed correct. Great, Great!
SenseofSoul, lol I love that name by the way. What I'm getting from you is that you connected very well and easily, wonderful! :)

I'm looking to forward to seeing what the rest of the class comes up with!

Good Luck everyone!

August 31st, 2005, 09:14 AM
I did the meditation thing. I saw a redish-violet, I also saw a light gray. I do tend to pick purpleish and gray clothing or other items, so I guess it would be right.

August 31st, 2005, 09:16 AM
I used my intuition. It's kind of odd what I got though. I got 3? Maybe this isn't that uncommon. I had a royal blue on the left and then this huge beaming ray of white then, a dark magenta on the right side.

Am I a weirdo?

Sage WindMoon
August 31st, 2005, 09:56 AM
I did the meditation and got orange mostly, and a bit of green (but not much).

August 31st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Did the intuition and I get yellow and purple.

August 31st, 2005, 11:52 AM
Green and red immediately came to me with intuition.

August 31st, 2005, 01:19 PM
I'm not part of the class but would like to participate. I can read auras already but would like to learn more on the colors. Mine are mostly black and blue. Please tell me if my late enrollment or this is not ok. I just signed up for this MW last night.

August 31st, 2005, 07:08 PM
I read the Intro and I've come up with a question that I've forgotten...oh well. I'll ask when I remember.

I've read a couple books on auras and used one of the methods to see my aura. I couldn't actually see it, but I prodded my intuition into the situation and came up with mostly sky blue head, yellow fingers, brown legs, and mostly red body. I know I'm saying more than 'one or two' colors, but I feel it was just more detail that I 'saw', than being general.

August 31st, 2005, 07:18 PM
Ah, yes, I went back and read the Intro again and remembered my question. It said that inanimate objects' auras don't change, but are there exceptions, such as...a ring. This ring was in a family for generations, so it retained some of the energy the family gave off. Wouldn't that affect it's aura from where it was before?

Haerfest Leah
September 1st, 2005, 01:59 PM
I concentrated on mine while in the shower thismorning and I got blue.

September 1st, 2005, 05:16 PM
I did the intuition excercise and kept getting overwhelming green, accented with yellow and another one that kept going from blue to pink. Is that weird? Maybe I'm not focusing enough. But I did it more than once and each time I would get green automatically, then yellow and then the blue and pink would keep, I don't know, switching back and forth?

This was very interesting to me, because my favorite color is purple, and I was hoping for it to be purple, but instead it was the other colors. Honestly, I don't really care for yellow or pink too much as colors go. Is that weird?

~*~ Sirona Skye ~*~

September 1st, 2005, 09:31 PM
Shaw you are welcome to join, I will add you on to the list.

As for as objects changing energies. The basic aura of the object never changes, but over time it will take on the personnel aura it's owner. Where as our Auras are constantly changing all the way.

Psychometry is when someone reads the energy of an object. Have any of you guys ever seen "Psychic Detectives" ? The show is about family, police and private detectives, who use the help of psychics to locate missing people.

Many time you will see the psychic request personnel objects from the missing persons home. The personnel energy on those objects is the same energy around the missing person. That enables the psychic to form a strong connection to them.

Just as if we have a dear object from a loved on who has crossed over, we have a strong sense of them when we see that objects, not only because we know it was theirs, but also because their energy has left a print there.

Another good example, have you ever been to a store and there was something, a doll, a statue, book..., that you just did not like? You didn't know what it was, but for some crazy reason you just did not like it and may've picked up bad vibes around it? That would be someone's energy, perhaps someone's negative energy.

Once the object is not in your possession anymore, over time the personnel energy will began to dissolve. Until someone else comes along, then it will slowly adept to their energy.

You guys are doing really great with these exercise. If you are getting many colors, that is ok. You are getting what you need to.

As soon as I have everyone's answers, we will move on to the next assignment, which is kinda tied to this one.

Rowan MoonDragon
September 1st, 2005, 09:35 PM
I did the meditation and I got blue and then orange.

Know Your Rights
September 1st, 2005, 11:53 PM
I did the intuition, and blue and purple are what keep coming up, I'll have to do the meditiation when I have some time that isn't taken up with sleep.

Willow Rosette
September 2nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
While reading this thread origionally I kept having purple pop into my head and then later red. But I wasnt focusing or meditating or anything. I have a difficult time with meditation since I cant shut my mind up long enough. Are those right or do I need to work on it more?

September 2nd, 2005, 12:41 AM
I recorded the colors two times : once 2 days ago and once a few minutes ago.

1. Observations from 2 days ago : I saw bluish green all around me (in my mind's eye) even though looking into te mirror showed a hazy pink-mauve film around me, upto about 5-6 inches. In my mind's eye, I also saw a light bluish knot outside my body, somewhere between my heart chakra and my throat chakra. I related this to the desperate need for making myself heard before my office authorities. I also saw hoola-hoop like bluish ring around me head. Then I tried to see what my mood color was, although I felt that this bluish green itself was my mood color. Still.. So I was shown my own palm, with black color all over it. I got a little scared. I asked for clarification. I was shown a black and white checkered flag as used in kicking off car races. I took this as a sign of my mixed feelings about the goings on; a mixture of gloom and hope. ;)

By the way, yesterday I had a meeting with an official at work and was able to communicate to him everything that I had suppressed so far. That should have done wonders for my bluish knot I suppose, because it is no more visible.

2. Observations from a couple minutes ago : This is morning time, I am quite relaxed and I see (in my mind's eye) a mauve-violet haze all around me. This is for sure violet because I have been shown a 'violin' with soft music playing, along with this color. :) Around this violet I am shown the color red with drums beating as though in enthusiasm. ;) Violin - peaceful music, relaxed, Red - upbeat, ready to go! :thumbsup:

Thanks folks, for hearing me out. Sorry if this is more information than you asked. But I am feeling much better after writing it here.

Best wishes,

September 2nd, 2005, 04:14 PM
I did the intuition as I have a hard time with meditation, and the first colors that came to me were a purplish-blue and orange. I don't know what that means, but am very excited to learn. http://bestsmileys.com/excited/2.gif

September 2nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
Ok..I didn't really meditate or anything, but I sat here a few minutes ago and breathed deeply and then just looked at the colors that popped up behind my eyelids when my eyes were closed. I've been doing things like that since I was little. Anyway, at first it seemed like I couldn't get a color, and then I started to see a greenish type color and a partial whiteish circle. The green faded and all I could really see was a greyish blackish color..it was dark anyway..but the circle stayed.

Currently, I've been kinda upset and worried if that matters.

September 2nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
I didn't get too much from meditation, just a vague blueness. Lol. I can't tell if it's a genuine feeling, or I'm just projecting, since I got blue immediately from the intuition excersise. That came through loud and clear. It was the blues I had seen in a painting once that had struck me dumb.
I'm still a little worried that I'm just seeing what I want to see though. I've had someone read my aura before and tell me it was blue. Still I tried and didn't get anything else.

September 3rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
When ever I meditate, I tend to see a blue, purple, white flame surrounding me. At the bottom, it starts as purple, but it soon fades to a blue, which changes to a white at the top.
Very Interesting!

September 3rd, 2005, 08:02 PM
OK I guess I did the meditation 1... When I walk in nature and concentrate on clearing my mind that's my form of meditation. Well 2 colors came to me: purple and a purplish blue (maybe it's called violet?) Is it odd to have 2 colors so close together like that though?

=^..^= Pastor Brenda
Ordained ULC Minister
An Eclectic Christian (http://www.yourhealthyfamilyhome.com)
Discover a way to increase your health and/or income! (http://practicalsolution.info)

http://yourhealthyfamilyhome.com/numerology.jpg (http://www.mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205)

September 4th, 2005, 04:48 AM
^^^^^^^^^ I think it is called blue violet if it has a tad more blue to it. If it is more purple then it is probalby violet blue.

September 4th, 2005, 08:10 AM
^^^^^^^^^ I think it is called blue violet if it has a tad more blue to it. If it is more purple then it is probalby violet blue.
Actually, it's the other way around. Blue violet has more violet and Violet blue has more blue. At least that's the way with yellow green and green yellow.

September 4th, 2005, 11:41 AM

September 4th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I got teal and pinkish red, though earlier I had felt it could be more blue or green by themselves (but then I got the teal...)

edit- forgot to say what method...
I kind of used both, and a knowing of sorts just told me the colours.

Sun Sprite
September 4th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Well, I trioed the meditation tonight, sorry so late, and nothing came, but the neighborhood is loud tonight, and I usually meditate in the morning. When I tried intuition last night, I got red and yellow.

September 4th, 2005, 11:18 PM
When asking my guides and the Great Spirit to reveal to me my aura colors, I initially got Orange, Red, Brown. When I was guided by intuition I got orange red and indigo.

September 5th, 2005, 12:21 AM
I asked my Higher Self and it showed me I have brilliant orange and very light pink in my aura.

September 5th, 2005, 06:41 AM
I'm impressed with the awesome colors you guys have! :) I've gotten a few requests here for a bit more time, so on Tuesday we will be ready to move on to the next lesson.

September 5th, 2005, 06:47 AM
I also wanted to add, as I said earlier for those that need more time, you have until tomorrow to finish this assignment. Later on today, I will post the next exercise so you can check back later for that. If you are finished with this one, you'll be able to start on the next one.

At the end of the week, we will go over these exercises and my reasons for having you guys try 'em out.

September 5th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Sorry for the late post.

When meditating I got brown, red, green and a bit of orange!
Even my intuition or gut feeling felt right with it. Somehow brown and reddish brown were more prominent and a splash of green.

September 7th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I got a reddish perplish colour. I used my intuition. I can't tell you how accurate I am because I'm still a bit sick. Sorry for it being late.

Lune Feu
September 8th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry this is so late, but I've been horribly busy lately...

Anyway, I used both methods. During the divination, I got kind of an Indigo shade. During the intuition, it was much more Lavendar.
Then I repeated both of these exercises, and out of the two, Lavendar was the one that came up again.

That means I'm purple then?

September 10th, 2005, 06:40 PM
i would like to join also, if that would be alright. by the way my aura is always royal purple and a dark lime green. i see it evey time i close my eyes. the purple is most prominant

September 12th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Well.. It was odd to me... I asked my intuition to show me... I got blue, but it was different shades of blue? I had pale blue that gradually got darker toward the edges... but the edges was like a distinct outline... distinctly different from the darker shades toward the outside... am I making sense to anyone besides me? :)

September 15th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Hope it's ok to jump in... just tell me to bug off if it's not :p

All very dark... and swished together like a marble, but there were spots that were clearly one color or another... it was just where the colors touched that they got swirly. Dark Blue, a deep violet, and forest green... I also got the impression of small, bright circles of yellowish gold up on the top.

December 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I haven't gotten the go ahead but I wanted to get this typed out while I was thinking on it.
when I just used intuition I got purple and yellow.

I meditated on it for a minute and got Yellow...very strongly surrounded by a thin layer of purple.

I don't know if it matters but I'm not feeling well today.

May 8th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I don't know why it has taken so long for me to do this.
When I sat down to focus, intuition wise I had a flash of lime green and a kinda sky blue.
Upon meditation, I (felt rather than saw) a light blue really close with the lime green actually touching, then an orange just outside the green.