PDA

View Full Version : Bush's responce to the Hurrican on Good Morning America

Storm Moon
September 1st, 2005, 08:22 AM
So did anybody watch this interview? I did just a few minutes ago,and I thought he handled it pretty good. When I have a link, I'll post it.

Vetteman
September 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
Yep, watched it, he doesnt speak as well when he is working off the cuff. I liked the bit about leaving politics alone for a while and just getting on with the job.

:lookwhats

Storm Moon
September 1st, 2005, 09:36 AM
No kidding. And I just noticed that I spelled hurricane wrong. Oops LOL *(brainfart)*

Nemesis Descending
September 1st, 2005, 09:50 AM
So did anybody watch this interview? I did just a few minutes ago,and I thought he handled it pretty good.

Disasters do seem to work well for Bush.

Darkdale
September 1st, 2005, 11:09 AM
Disasters do seem to work well for Bush.

I think that is because, despite being a crappy president, he really does care about people. He may be out of touch about the plight of Joe American, but when people are losing their lives and suffering, I think it breaks his heart. Seems like the only time when he is really genuine and sincere is when people have died. At least, that is how it comes off.

Faery-Wings
September 1st, 2005, 11:16 AM
I think that is because, despite being a crappy president, he really does care about people. He may be out of touch about the plight of Joe American, but when people are losing their lives and suffering, I think it breaks his heart. Seems like the only time when he is really genuine and sincere is when people have died. At least, that is how it comes off.
As much as I despise the man as as a Political President, I have to agree with you on that one.