PDA

View Full Version : Bush says ZERO tolerance policy to looters (survival) in interview

Exloration_La
September 3rd, 2005, 07:26 AM
Below is a SICK response Bush gave to a interview question.

Live from the White House in the 7am EDT half hour of Thursday's Good Morning America,

# "I wanted to ask a question, if I can. It's kind of a philosophical question about the looters, themselves, because there's been so much debate. Many of them going in have said 'We're only going in because we're desperate. We need shoes to walk around in because our feet are being cut. We need food for our children.' What is your view of what prosecution should and shouldn't be, of what arrests should and shouldn't be in a situation like this? What's justified and what's not?"

Bush replied: "I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking law during an emergency such as this. Whether it be looting or price gouging at the gasoline pump, or taking advantage of charitable giving, or insurance fraud..."

HE goes on to say "and I made that clear to our attorney general. If people need water and food where going to do everything we can to give them water and food."

So George bush compares surviving to be equal to taking advantage of charity, and insurance fraud thus should be shoot!!!

MY COMENT: YEAH your going to get them water and food and tell them to be patent while they are starving to death!!! I really can't say enough about how bush responded to this interview question!! This just shows he doesnít really care of have any compassion. All that hugging of the victims was obviously only for show. His zero tolerance policy calls to shoot people who even try to eat. Officers quit for reasons that aren't being revealed to us. I believe they had a conscience and could sense the shadiness.

Exloration_La
September 3rd, 2005, 07:28 AM
Any ways I have the video from abc on my computer .. how or where can I upload it to where people can download it and see it?

Old Witch
September 3rd, 2005, 09:53 AM
He's a rich man who is clueless...Stupid too...
Poor people like me understand.....

Koehnae
September 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Bush replied: "I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking law during an emergency such as this. Whether it be looting or price gouging at the gasoline pump, or taking advantage of charitable giving, or insurance fraud..."

HE goes on to say "and I made that clear to our attorney general. If people need water and food where going to do everything we can to give them water and food."

So George bush compares surviving to be equal to taking advantage of charity, and insurance fraud thus should be shoot!!!

Ummm... where here did he say anyone would be shot? Zero tolerance does not mean the death penalty... it means he will not accept it and these people will be charged for a crime. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly Bush's biggest fan, but read carefully before going off the deep end here.

There are people out there who are not focused on their survival, but on how they can best take advantage of the situation. Stealing Tvs and jewelry, claiming more on insurance, and getting more than your fair share from a charity is not about survival. This is one place I agree with Bush... these lawbreakers should face the same consequences they would if there was not an emergency.

Storm Moon
September 3rd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Didn't the police down there say they weren't going to prosecute anybody taking food and supplies, but they would prosecute those taking electronics?

Exloration_La
September 3rd, 2005, 06:04 PM
Ummm... where here did he say anyone would be shot? Zero tolerance does not mean the death penalty... it means he will not accept it and these people will be charged for a crime. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly Bush's biggest fan, but read carefully before going off the deep end here.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/shoot-to-kill-troops-told/2005/09/02/1125302714538.html (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/shoot-to-kill-troops-told/2005/09/02/1125302714538.html)
Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco warned rioters and looters late on Thursday that National Guard troops were under her orders to "shoot and kill" if needed to restore order.

MY COMENT: Bush explicitly stated in how he responded that anyone getting into grocery stores are in fact looting, ad that they need to just sit there because SUPPOSEDLY TALK of food was on the way even meanwhile they are starving to death!!!! YES it is almost to unbelievable to believe it really I what bush wanted, but 60 percent of the officers quit because they knew there was allot of wrong going on NOT that they were in fear as was portrayed.

There are people out there who are not focused on their survival, but on how they can best take advantage of the situation. Stealing Tvs and jewelry, claiming more on insurance, and getting more than your fair share from a charity is not about survival. This is one place I agree with Bush... these lawbreakers should face the same consequences they would if there was not an emergency.

Yes of course there are real criminals out there and fortunately a news reporter on CNN was brave enough to state that it was the vast minority of the people down there doing that, and that basically points to the fact that they are told what to cover in which this case just capture the people wrongfully looting like that was the whole of what was gong on to incite disgust against these people for trying o survive instead of compassion, and noticing the fact they are starving and need to get food clothes from grocery stores where the stuff canít be resold any ways. Itís totally senseless, and a reporter from MSNBC expressed disgust that SUPOSEDLY these people are so dangerous yet he pointed to the fact taht he's standing right in the middle of it as a news reporter and dosen't see why food isn't being brought in.

Exloration_La
September 3rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Didn't the police down there say they weren't going to prosecute anybody taking food and supplies, but they would prosecute those taking electronics?

Yup some police have enough of a conscience Not to always just simply take orders, but that is contrary to what orders they where given. Bush said taking food was a crime, but it would be hard to imagine all of the police enforcing this or the courts prosecuting people for getting food. But a president that would suggest prosecution for people doing what they need to do to feed their children believe is very wrong. If his kids where out there starving to death and near starving and there was a grocery store down the street with food do you think he would have them prosecuted? TALK of help while simultaneously people are starving. BE patient right?