PDA

View Full Version : \m/ FOR ALL YOU METAL HEADS \m/

ANUR36
November 21st, 2001, 04:51 PM
\m/ HORNS UP HEAD BANGERS \m/
IF ITS HEAVY METAL U CRAVE TRY THIS:
http://knac.com
THEY PLAY A MIXTURE OF THE OLD METAL....... IRON MAIDEN, QUEENSRYCHE, ANTHRAX....... AS WELL AS THE NEW STUFF..... MUDVAYNE, SOIL, SALIVA, SLIPKNOT, AND ALL THE GEWD ETCS. GIVE IT A CLICK!! IF ITS METAL U WANT.... KNAC WILL FEED THE NEED!! (dayum i sound like a commercial (lol) )
ROCK ON!

emraldshadowcat
December 6th, 2001, 03:27 PM
thanks for posting that!! we metal heads have to stick together!

MammaStar
December 6th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Wasn't this posted here once before??? :confused:

No matter, I know I went there before, it was pretty cool. Seeing this post makes me wish that I had a sound card in my computer. I could listen to something other than "lite" FM radio. :rolleyes:

Shadowulfe
December 6th, 2001, 05:30 PM
thanks for the link! now if only MTV would go back to playing the stuff they played back in the 80's....

ANUR36
December 6th, 2001, 06:08 PM
I hear ya'...... Glad you enjoyed :)

ANUR36
December 6th, 2001, 09:20 PM
The chat room ROCKS just as much as the station itself..... Ive meet some really kewl peeps in there........ i agree... we must stick together!

MammaStar
December 7th, 2001, 01:07 PM
I'd like it if MTV just started playing videos again. Remember them? "memories....."

OOOPS, this is the heavy metal thread, almost forgot!

I couldn't go & listen last night, was being crafty (as in arts & crafts) and Eshallet was playing a game all evening. I will try & get there again. I went once, I was pretty happy.

I need my 80's hair bands or I start to go through withdrawal. Trust me, it's not a pretty sight!

:lol: :lol:

ANUR36
December 7th, 2001, 02:09 PM
The newest gewd ROCK video out on MTV would be Ozzy's new one with Zakk Wylde ::sigh:: :hearteyes :heartthro on guitar. The new Kitty is ok "what ive always wanted..... Godsmack is always gewd...... PUddle of Mudd is gewd (on the softer side) too. What are your favorite bands?

MammaStar
December 7th, 2001, 02:13 PM
Wayyyyyy too many to list. Check the threads regarding that, i go on and on and on......

Currently, Godsmack is my most favoritest band in the world!

ANUR36
December 7th, 2001, 05:57 PM
i liked the old album better than the newest one but yes Godsmack is the shit....and Sully!! Gewd Lawrd!

MammaStar
December 8th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Sully! :mmm:

That voice! That face! Those lyrics. :blushake:

I know what you mean, but I do enjoy both albums, though I do find myself listening to the first album more. Nothing new from them till Fall of next year. They took some well deserved time off to spend with family, besides that Sully's girl Jenn is pregnant, so I'm sure he wanted to be around for that.

They did get together recently and play a small gig at some mountain ski resort. I found out a few days too late, but that's nothing new. :lol:

ANUR36
December 10th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Cant wait to hear their new stuff!! Its about time! Sully is Wiccan am I correct?

Myst
December 10th, 2001, 12:49 PM
He's Pagan. One of my friends met them. His High Priestess may be coming to the festival we run here in Ont., Canada next year. :)