PDA

View Full Version : superbowl stadium!

thecount692003
September 8th, 2005, 09:28 AM
two brittish tourist's ended up their said that not far from them people where getting racially attacked, mugged & raped.

Darakash
September 8th, 2005, 09:34 AM
two brittish tourist's ended up their said that not far from them people where getting racially attacked, mugged & raped.

Do you have a link to a "full story" or anything? I mean, I keep seeing this term: "racially attacked" what does that mean exactly?

thecount692003
September 8th, 2005, 09:46 AM
sorry I don't have A link for this yet because it was on tv last night, as for the racial attack have heared of the kkk.

BlueMoon13
September 8th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Sorry to say that those being "racially attacked" were white being targeted by black gangs, perhaps made up of prisoners that had been just let loose on the city because the local government had just opened the prison doors instead of evacuating. :geez:

Darakash
September 8th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Sorry to say that those being "racially attacked" were white being targeted by black gangs, perhaps made up of prisoners that had been just let loose on the city because the local government had just opened the prison doors instead of evacuating. :geez:

Is that true? I had heard they only released the "non-violent offenders." One of the things that Nagin mentioned in that now imfamous interview from last week, was that there are a LOT of drug addicts in the mix to consider...that they were roaming around looking for, and probably unable to find, a fix and that was not helping the situation, obviously!

See, that is what I was wondering about "racially attacked," because it has been so far unclear....and again, in this thread it is contradicted by the last two posts. Not that it really matters whether it is blacks attacking whites or whites attacking blacks in the larger scheme of things; however, depending on which way it is going, will certainly fan the political flames of one group or the other....

WynterWynd
September 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM

OMFG!!!!http://photobucket.com/albums/v228/VroomBroom/Smilies/th_wtf.gif So where are all the prisoners now......I wonder?!:eyebrow: