PDA

View Full Version : New Paltz, NY Workshop - Dates Mixed Up

Christopherpenczak
September 8th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Hi Everybody,

I have an event scheduled at the Awareness Shop, in New Paltz, NY this fall. There was a communication mishap and I'm trying to do all that I can to fix the error and let people know the right dates. There is an ad in New Witch magazine saying it is in October, but it had to be rescheduled for December. The dates and full descriptions are below. If you have any questions, or what to know where else I'll be, visit my site, www.christopherpenczak.com (www.christopherpenczak.com) . It's not listed yet, but I plan on being at Akashacon in Poughkeepsie, NY, Convocation in MI and perhaps even leading a group to Sedona, AZ.

Blessings,

Christopher

Making Magick with Reiki
*Fri, Dec 9, 7-9:30 PM **$20
The Awareness Shop
180 Main Street, New Paltz, NY, 12561
(845) 255 5756 http://www.awarenessshop.com (http://www.awarenessshop.com)
Reiki, the popular art of energy healing using “Universal Life Force” has developed many techniques beyond the traditional uses envisioned by the founder, Dr. Usui. Since its introduction to the West, Reiki has influenced and been influenced by a variety of metaphysical traditions, including spiritualism, ascension, angelic lore, crystal, herbalism, ritual magick and witchcraft. Explore the growth an expansion of traditional Reiki as blended with the traditions of magick, manifestation, ritual and psychic development. Learn new ways of making magick with Reiki to transform yourself and your life. Let the universal life force fuel your rituals and spells, to manifest your highest will. Understand how Reiki and magick are compatible, and the ways in which they are not. Discover how the path of magick and of Reiki can be used for spiritual awareness and growth, healing you understand your true will and purpose in the world. Join author Christopher Penczak in this hands on workshop exploring the techniques of his book, Magick of Reiki. This workshop welcomes all, including experienced Reiki practitioners who want to explore a new side of their practice, experienced magickal practitioners who want to understand what Reiki is and how it can be applied to magick, and those who are brand new to both Reiki and magick and wish to explore. Sign up for both workshops*by Sept. 10th for just $80 total. Previously scheduled on Oct 7.

Shamanic Witchcraft Intensive
Saturday, Dec 10, 10 AM – 5:30 *PM $70
The Awareness Shop
180 Main Street, New Paltz, NY, 12561
(845) 255 5756 http://www.awarenessshop.com (http://www.awarenessshop.com)
The way of the witch includes many paths – magician, healer, priest/tess and walker between the worlds. Witches are spirit walkers, piercing the veil that separates the physical realm for the unseen lands, and jumping the “hedge” to commune with our otherworldly allies. Like those in the shamanic tradition, we use these spirit relationships for healing, problem solving and transformation. Witches are the inheritors of the European shamanic traditions. Explore the concepts of core shamanism in modern witchcraft. Compare the traditions and terminology of Celtic, Norse and Greek magick with those of other shamanic cultures. *Though this intensive workshop, learn the shamanic cosmology of three worlds and how to enter these three realms through climbing with the world tree or cosmic axis using visualization, drumming and other trance inducing techniques. Explore the triune nature of the soul as you work directly with the three selves, bringing them into alignment through meditation, journey and magick. Find allies in the otherworld, from the realms of animal, plant, faeries, angels and gods. Learning spirit healing techniques for yourself and others. Intensive workshop for both beginners and experience practitioners seeking to deepen their relationship with the other worlds. Lead by Christopher Penczak and based on his book, The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey. Previously scheduled on Oct 8. Sign up for both workshops*by Sept. 10th for just $80 total.

DebLipp
September 9th, 2005, 03:12 PM
You're going to be right in my neighborhood. I'm only an hour from Poughkeepsie.

Christopherpenczak
September 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
You're going to be right in my neighborhood. I'm only an hour from Poughkeepsie.

Hi Deb,

We should visit, though I think my schedule is jam packed that weekend. I'm in Friday afternoon, with a class Friday night, class all day Saturday and I have a friend from Poughkeepsie taking me out that Saturday night and I leave Sunday AM. But let's talk as it gets closer and we can figure something out. I think my partner steve will bew ith me too.

Love,

C