PDA

View Full Version : Weatherman says Yakuza mafia and cold-war device to blame for Katrina

Doctor Jeep
September 25th, 2005, 08:52 AM
An Idaho weatherman says Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge itself for the Hiroshima atom bomb attack — and that this technology will soon be wielded again to hit another U.S. city.

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/climate/2005-09-20-wacky-weatherman_x.htm

:eyebrow:

IvyWitch
September 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM

:foh:

FaeryChild
September 25th, 2005, 10:50 AM
I think this goes a little beyond paranoia and straight into nuts.

Gareth
September 25th, 2005, 10:55 AM
:wtf:

:lol:

PropheticMonkey
September 25th, 2005, 11:12 AM
didnt someone else say that it was like Ellen Degenris's fault? I do believe that we are being told that the gay community is collaborating with the yakuaza to destroy the US!!!

:weirdsmil :hehehehe: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alaiyo
September 25th, 2005, 11:41 AM
The Yakuza are too busy making money and controlling the local politics that facilitate makey money to worry about settling 60 year old scores. Especially a score that would not really bring them profit.

BeachWitch
September 25th, 2005, 12:00 PM
One of my mom's friends was saying this when Katrina happened. I chalked it up to the fact that they are all in their early 60's and grew up in the Sci-Fi, Isaac Asimov, Cold War era.

Wow..... scarey

Lone Wolf
September 25th, 2005, 12:04 PM
:rotfl:

jcldragon
September 25th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Global warming & the Earth's weakening magnetic field are a much better explanation, and I expect that we will see even more bad hurricanes this year & in the years following.

Galaxia
September 25th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Ω

Meadhbh
September 26th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Because that makes perfect sense.

Djinn
September 26th, 2005, 05:01 PM
An Idaho weatherman says Japan's Yakuza mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge itself for the Hiroshima atom bomb attack — and that this technology will soon be wielded again to hit another U.S. city.

:yayah: :yayah: :yayah:

Can we send the Yakuza suggestions about which city to hit? There are a couple of places I would be happy to see off the map...

Jenne
September 26th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Well, you know these conspiracy theory types...they're certainly colorful with their imaginations... :thewave:

Pilot
September 26th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Oops, didn't see this thread so I posted my own. I guess the admins will get to deleting it eventually

Pilot
September 26th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Scott Stevens believes that we can expect one more disaster this year: A 7.7 earthquake

Moonlite Faery
September 26th, 2005, 06:23 PM
:imout: :rotfl:

halfwaynowhere
September 26th, 2005, 09:30 PM
The Yakuza have been taking the heat for me out of the kindness of their hearts, but I have to admit the truth because the guilt is eating me up. I caused hurricane Katrina when I turned on my ceiling fan a few weeks ago. It was partly the Butterfly Effect's fault too, but I'm really really sorry anyway.
no fair! you beat me to it! I have been planning on annihilating parts of the country, but my washing machine broke, and i didn't get it repaired until today...

seriously, even for someone interested in conspiracies, that is just way too overparanoid... we made it to the moon first (or so they say) why don't we have a machine that throws the planet completely out of whack?

Malcolm
September 26th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Awesome, this made my night.

Wyrdsister
September 27th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Thank you for this link! I have been wildly entertained. :T

wintermoon
September 27th, 2005, 12:36 AM
i caused it all. katrina.. 1906 earthquake. camille. it's all my fault.. i broke the levees and blew them all up..I am a witch.. And elvis is at my 7-ll talking about how he and JFk are alive and wondering where jim morrison is..

bbnflpn
September 27th, 2005, 02:28 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif
that is almost as good as my co-worker swearing up and down that the U.S. caused the tsunami last year due to underwater nucular testing. (cause he herd it on christain talk radio so it must be true)

AutumnWitchie
September 27th, 2005, 03:19 AM
No, the tsunami was my fault. :D I was upset with my family and stomped my foot too hard, setting off a chain reaction that lead to a huge underwater earthquake which in turn led to the tsunami. Sorry about that. :rotfl:

bbnflpn
September 27th, 2005, 06:12 AM
i would tell him that but i dont work there any more hehe.

BrigidMoon
September 27th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah along with Tony from 'Days Of Our Lives' with the weather changing laser beam of his.

Craziness.

healeri2
September 27th, 2005, 08:09 AM
It's the chemtrails that concern me. Are these real? I wouldn't put it past these governments who have been in love love love with chemicals since WWII. I think they are just about willing to try everything in the name of research or dollars.

Witchzee1
September 27th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Maybe it's space men! :spaceman: (http://www.mysticwicks.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=209#)

CajunLady
September 27th, 2005, 09:58 AM
_violin_ :hrmm: :whistle: :yayah: :lol: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

banondraig
September 27th, 2005, 10:51 AM
It's the chemtrails that concern me. Are these real? I wouldn't put it past these governments who have been in love love love with chemicals since WWII. I think they are just about willing to try everything in the name of research or dollars.

they are real trails of real condensed water vapor which are in spots really low in wind current, which is why they last longer than other condensation trails.

healeri2
September 27th, 2005, 01:21 PM
they are real trails of real condensed water vapor which are in spots really low in wind current, which is why they last longer than other condensation trails.

Water vapor? hmmm. ??? ok.?

Boogins
September 27th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Ah, Mr. Weatherman, how convenient... you seem just the person to answer a question I've had for a very long time:

Does it hurt to be that stupid? :toofless:

Janus109
September 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Reading most of the comments on this thread it seems that most of everyone thinks that the ability to control the weather is crazy conspirary " clap-trap " or something that a deranged nut would come up with.

I am not saying that the Japanese mob is responable for a weather modification plan to hit New Orleans & the gulf.. but it might be possiable. There are all kinds of "black-op" projects that our government and other governments carry out.

I have been following this blog for a while while watching the events take place this past month http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm (http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm) . Very interesting stuff in there especially some of the comments by William Cohen former Clinton staff member which you can find here..
http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/uploaded_images/Def_Cohen-714794.jpg (http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/uploaded_images/Def_Cohen-714794.jpg)

All the best,

rk

merlo
September 28th, 2005, 11:42 AM
i caused it all. katrina.. 1906 earthquake. camille. it's all my fault.. i broke the levees and blew them all up..I am a witch.. And elvis is at my 7-ll talking about how he and JFk are alive and wondering where jim morrison is..

Jim's hanging with me, drinking all my freaking wine. He said to tell JFK, Marylin wants to come over, for old times sake.

wintermoon
September 29th, 2005, 01:16 AM
Jim's hanging with me, drinking all my freaking wine. He said to tell JFK, Marylin wants to come over, for old times sake.

only if she sings... and thank you for telling me where Jim is.. I will alert elvis and JFK. oh and bring some pills.. and a bacon sandwich.

merlo
September 29th, 2005, 11:08 AM
MMMMMMM, bacon!!! I think she's gonna sing, kinda hard to tell what she was saying. Which 7-11 y'all hanging at? They don't have any of those Japanese mafia types hanging around there do they?

maphdet
September 29th, 2005, 07:01 PM
First off I want to say , that I'm not convienced that any one in Japan directed katrina to the US coastline .
That said ....We of all people (being that we are witches ) should realize that controlling the weather is nothing new, and very plausable .

:whatgives

Auroro
September 29th, 2005, 07:58 PM
This sounds a bit too farfetched for me. There is a simple and clear answer without having to resort to science, but to health. The Earth is sick from hundreds of years of pollution.... what do you think happened to Mars? Check up on the Gaia Theory boys and girls.

Kaylara
September 30th, 2005, 10:03 AM
First off I want to say , that I'm not convienced that any one in Japan directed katrina to the US coastline .
That said ....We of all people (being that we are witches ) should realize that controlling the weather is nothing new, and very plausable .

:whatgives

:deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail
:deviltail That's right. Make them afraid of us again.:deviltail
:deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail :deviltail

:rollingla :rollingla :rollingla :rollingla

Zibblsnrt
September 30th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I have been following this blog for a while while watching the events take place this past month...

"Suppressed physics of the past hundred years?"

Right.

Whatever.

merlo
September 30th, 2005, 01:32 PM

Welllllllllllllllllll.......
It's possible I did it........but only on accident
(are they skeered yet?)

wintermoon
October 1st, 2005, 02:28 AM
MMMMMMM, bacon!!! I think she's gonna sing, kinda hard to tell what she was saying. Which 7-11 y'all hanging at? They don't have any of those Japanese mafia types hanging around there do they?

it's weird. my 7-11 was closed.. If the japanese are sending hurricanes to us. we must be sending typhoons to china because they don't agree with us.

witches can and do control weather. I won't argue that point.
But is a person a real witch if they send a hurricane or typhoon or earthquake to eradicate people because they said so? And if this government had the knowledge to send a hurricane for eugenics purposes.. how do you explain the fact there were more storms in the early centuries, more earthquakes? . we are average. tho it doesn't seem that way..

bbnflpn
October 1st, 2005, 09:01 AM
lol, i had a conversation with a co-worker one day (we worked in seperate offices about 30 mi a way from each other). i was commenting on how it was gonna rain, and i wanted it to rain so it would be so. he jokeingly said what are you some kind of witch and i said well in a way yes, and he said well i dont want it to rain. i told him that i would think about it and i would get back to him on the rain thing. so he called a few hours later, for something else and i said well i decided not to make it rain just for you, i will make it come after we get home. he thanked me. the next day he calls me and said that as soon as he got home it started to pour. i was of corse jokeing with him the whole time about this control over the weather i had. i wonder if he thinks im a witch (i never told him any thing to that fact)

Xentor
October 3rd, 2005, 06:39 AM
For a nice essay to debunk, check out this article:
http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails_2.htm (http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails_2.htm)

What is wrong with this picture?

Kalika
October 3rd, 2005, 02:24 PM
I'm beginning to think that there is a conspiracy theory about everything...

Surely it was only a matter of time before this one came about. :p

Dave the Druid
October 3rd, 2005, 04:35 PM
Yes, but it is soo funny!

wintermoon
October 4th, 2005, 02:39 AM

The ancient Maya Indians—who had their heyday in Mexico and Central America from about A.D. 250 to 900—had more than a passing familiarity with the tempests that regularly howled off the Atlantic. They called their god of storms Hurukan, and its likely that our term for the storms evolved from this name.
for a great article on ancient hurricanes.. seehttp://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/06/0607_040607_hurricanehistory_2.html

Twig
October 4th, 2005, 11:06 AM
:atantrum: Damn commies!!!!!

:D :yikess:

Ayumi
October 4th, 2005, 04:44 PM

Wait a minute... it's not april... :2G: so what is with the JOKE? Okay that was bad/inane but I mean jeeze... paranoia much? :woah: Totally loopy! :durrrr: Fear my L33T use of smilies... muhahaha. But yeah... that weather thingy is totally weird. Didn't know that conspiracy theories had become a branch of meterology. Eh... :raining:

Ayumi was here. :fpeek:

xstarE_nitex
October 4th, 2005, 05:13 PM
come again? :woah:

Old Witch
October 4th, 2005, 06:04 PM

Oh My Goddess! That av just rocks!!! :lol: