PDA

View Full Version : Motivated by all this copyright law talk!!!

SkySilver
September 27th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Grrrrr.... I just had it with all this copyright talk... :flamer:

See now, I am a banner maker as most of you are well aware of... I am used to using other people's artwork to create small insignificant 300x105 pixel banners. :goodgrief

All this talk about copyrights... although everyone is presenting very good points, has been such a downer to my creativity.... :dis:

:fpcsucks

Well the other day... I got so fed up... I decided to try my hand at drawing... I mean... how hard can it be, right? :2G:

I don't recall ever knowing how to draw... but this "Fire" just started inside of me the other day just thinking about this copyright crap... I took a paper and a pencil and drew this: :smoke:

Let me know what you guys think... :artist:

So if anyone says that "SkySilver" isn't talented... Just point them to this thread... :razz:

:collapse:

Agaliha
September 27th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I like it, it's cool! It reminds me of a stamp I saw a little while ago :). You're not a bad drawer.

You know I could never draw before--but I found the wonderful thing called 'gridlines'!
You can see your yourself here: http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=105953
It works wonders! I would never have thought I could draw like I can now with them.
They sell drawing pads with faint gridlines in them too-- I have a few. And I make my own by using a ruler and a light touch of the pencil. I also too a plastic paper protector and with permanent pen drew 1 inch gridlines on it so I can pust an pic I want in it (it helps it the pic you are trying to draw has lines as well...so you can plot it out right)

:)

SkySilver
September 27th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Cool... I'm gonna check that out... :) Thanks for your input on my drawing....

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED
September 27th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Cool stuff Skysilver. Now who's been saying that you aren't talented? Show me who and I will see to them *rolls up sleeves* no one will be talking crap about our beloved Skysilver!
:smile:

I really admire people with a talent in the arts. :yourock:

SkySilver
September 27th, 2005, 11:51 PM
:hugz: :D No one... not directly anyway... but someone in the Header Submissions thread implied that towards people like me who use other artwork to create banners. It just really triggered me... but I am grateful because look at what I was able to draw from my fiery emotions... :bigblue: