PDA

View Full Version : What about HIM

RedPhoenix
September 28th, 2005, 08:55 AM
I was wondering what you all thought about HIM. I have never really heard them until I watched the tv with my wife the other day and she was watching the Bam Margera show and they were on there. I have since listened to a few of their songs and I think they are pretty good especially the cover they did of "Wicked Game". Any way I wanted to get your take on them. Also I was wondering, are they considered "Goth Rock"?

Thanks

MoonlightShadow
September 28th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Heh, these days they're considered pop rock. I used to be really big on them, but nowadays...not so much. Musically they're...mediocre, but I do like to listen to some of their stuff when I really want to kill myself :-p. I haven't heard any of their new stuff though, aside from that one...butterfly song. It's stuck in my head for some reason :-p

RedPhoenix
September 28th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Heh, these days they're considered pop rock. I used to be really big on them, but nowadays...not so much. Musically they're...mediocre, but I do like to listen to some of their stuff when I really want to kill myself :-p. I haven't heard any of their new stuff though, aside from that one...butterfly song. It's stuck in my head for some reason :-p

It does seem to get stuck there doesn't it?

Cathubodva
October 1st, 2005, 05:47 PM
Well, i used to listen to them when i was still in my teens....eventually, i got so sick of their music i couldnt hear anymore. I never had a great opinion on them, however, its a catchy sound they have.