PDA

View Full Version : Poetry and Lit Forum Guide Nominations

Mithrea
September 30th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Poetry and Literature Forum Guide Nominations are now open.

There will be a guide or two for each forum on Mystic Wicks. Guides are NOT and will NOT be moderators. Guides will organize and create activities for the forum, if so desired. Guides will also encourage conversation on slow days and make it a point to search out new topics of interest, etc. to post in the forum. Think of a guide as a cheerleader for the forum.

We will be nominating forum guides. There will be no vote afterwards. mol will be looking at ALL of the folks nominated by going through their past posts. He will select the two he feels best represent what he has in mind for a guide. He will NOT take in account how many times a person was nominated.

Here are the rules for nominating. Read them!

1. You can nominate 2 people only.

2. You can always decline a nomination.

3. Pick someone that you think will do a good job and have fun with it.

4. No admins or supermods allowed.

Nominations will be open for about a week and sometime after that, mol will announce his decision. There is no need to second or third a nomination. Once a person is nominated, they are nominated. Enthusiasm is appreciated but since some people cannot take the job, what is really needed are more nominations

Thanks for all of your help! Get to the nominating!

BrigidMoon
September 30th, 2005, 09:51 PM
I nominate Bethra.

Mithrea
October 1st, 2005, 12:41 PM
*bump and stick*

Bethra
October 1st, 2005, 01:03 PM
:lol: I've been nominated AGAIN!!!! :lol: Mith you are going to be sick of the sight of me and my name before too long :lol:

Thank you BridgidMoon for your kind nomination. This one I will be happy to accept with no requests to be left as a last consideration :D

Hmm I would like to nominate Fyre_Nymph and LittlePerson.

Brenda
October 1st, 2005, 01:15 PM
I nominate Bethra and Fyre_Nymph :thumbsup:

Bethra
October 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Thank you also :hugz:

Auroro
October 1st, 2005, 02:55 PM
Well, I was gunna nominate Bethra, but I guess that's covered... I think I'll go throw some more poems into my poetry thread instead. lol.

Rich
October 1st, 2005, 02:58 PM
Fyre_Nymph is my nominee and umm the guy above me ummm auroro thats the one

Auroro
October 2nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
Hehe, thank you Rich.

Be well.

LittlePerson
October 2nd, 2005, 02:47 PM
Bethra I was going to nominate you. Thanks for nominating me lol. So since you're already nominated, I nominate:

Shadowsong. :boing:

Eventide
October 3rd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Although I don't know her very well, I too nominate Bethra. Based on her extensive experience and participation in this forum.

Mithrea
October 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Some of your nominations are nominated elsewhere. We need more nominations, so keep 'em comin' please :D

Teresa
October 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
tears_of_ashes and ~Anamorata~

Auroro
October 4th, 2005, 06:06 PM
tears_of_ashes and ~Anamorata~

Aye, Anamorata is a friend of mine, I hope she accepts! :)