PDA

View Full Version : need far away healing-reiki

StellaLuna
October 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
I hope I'm not overstepping my boundary by asking for this. I already posted this in energy requests, but I was hoping to receive long distance reiki for an injury I sustained two days ago.

I banged my head pretty hard while w/ my daughter at the playground. While I didn't lose conciousness, I have been in significant pain-particularly on the left side of my head, neck and shoulder. I visited urgent care yesterday- and he assured me that everything was ok and would just take some time to heal. What he doesn't know, and is another complicating factor is that I am a hypochondriac, and at times suffer from extreme anxiety over health issues. I've felt dizzy and a little light headed today and I'm worried that I did have a mild concussion or have a hematoma.

I'm humbly asking for healing energy-to relieve this pain, hasten my recovery and prevent any further complications or problems from my injury.

I also need help calming down, trusting in the doctor and relieving my anxiety.

I unfortunately can't pay anyone right now (I had to pay for the doc's visit out of pocket because our new insurance hasn't kicked in yet), but I do have some new age books and other items I can give away if you want to pm me, I can arrange some sort of 'payment' for your service.

love& light,
Kari

MoonDust
October 5th, 2005, 01:29 AM
done. :hugz: