PDA

View Full Version : darn cats! lol

Rudas Starblaze
October 5th, 2005, 09:43 PM
and here i thought for 5 years that nothing can make a mess faster then my son,,,,, guess i was wronge! _catroll_

Moonlite Faery
October 5th, 2005, 10:45 PM
HAHA, cats are great...lol :)

AutumnWitchie
October 5th, 2005, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure whose worse for making a mess.....my 4 year old or my cats! They're running pretty close lately.

Catiana
October 5th, 2005, 11:18 PM
gotta love the kitties

Pesha
October 5th, 2005, 11:26 PM
My 2 year old G'daughter and my cats join forces to destroy my flat. But oh you have got to love them!

BB
DS.

Rowan Darkmoon
October 6th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Oh!! They destroy everything!! It drives me crazy, and they especially like to destroy things while I'm on MW or in the shower. :atantrum: But, I love them, they are adorable!

:fpraise:

KEishin
October 6th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Aie, don't get me started.

I had tuna for dinner last night and threw the empty can in the wastebasket. My cats went so crazy for it, they tipped the entire thing over to get to it (a 4 foot tall basket, full of stuff, mind you). I had yucky things EVERYWHERE.

They don't get tuna from me because one of them has a sensitive stomach. And surprise, surprise, that tuna came right back about ten minutes later. Why do cats think a carpet is the best place to put the insides of their tunnies?!? Why!?! :shakes fist at the universe:

Pesha
October 6th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Oh yes tuna. I have to take a little from the can and give it to my two or they will crawl all over me trying to get it. I think the do their upchuck thing on carpet just to make a point...what that point is I do not know. They are cats.

BB
DS.

Astara Seague
October 6th, 2005, 12:31 PM
mine go nuts for catnip!

AutumnWitchie
October 6th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Aie, don't get me started.

I had tuna for dinner last night and threw the empty can in the wastebasket. My cats went so crazy for it, they tipped the entire thing over to get to it (a 4 foot tall basket, full of stuff, mind you). I had yucky things EVERYWHERE.

They don't get tuna from me because one of them has a sensitive stomach. And surprise, surprise, that tuna came right back about ten minutes later. Why do cats think a carpet is the best place to put the insides of their tunnies?!? Why!?! :shakes fist at the universe:

I've got a cat who thinks plastic bags are yummy. I try to keep all the plastic away but once in a while he still gets hold of it. Then its hack up all over the den and kitchen. I swear he aims for the carpet! :rolleyes:

Rudas Starblaze
October 6th, 2005, 09:03 PM
i feel for all of you with the "cat in the trash" problem! got home this evening and low and behold! i think they make it a weekly habit.....

Marcasite
October 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM
my cat is nuts about plastic bags too. Fortunately, she doesn't eat them, just licks, rubs in and adores them. I have to cut all the handles or she'll get her head stuck in them. Silly kitties.

Djinn
October 6th, 2005, 09:27 PM
My sister nicknamed one of my cats Sir Barfsalot. And he always goes for the carpet. Not the polyester crap my landlord put down, not the cheap oriental knockoffs, but the most expensive wool and silk Persian rug. :atantrum:

I finally turned the good carpets into wall hangings. It's lowered my stress level considerably.

LadyCelt
October 7th, 2005, 02:44 AM
who can run faster and who has more energy, the cat or the child?

there's one to ponder.

I think if my cat were a person that could jump as high up for his size, he'd be in the NBA with more dunks than Jordan.

Rowan Darkmoon
October 7th, 2005, 02:51 AM
i feel for all of you with the "cat in the trash" problem! got home this evening and low and behold! i think they make it a weekly habit.....

Or a daily habit, or an hourly habit... :lol: They have to see what's in there all the time!! Even if there isn't any food scraps!

Black RiverWolf
October 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
our male cats have compititions to see who can get into more trouble i think. the other day Chopper got his head stuck in a can. Devyn and Drake were trying to help him get it off before they got caught.

Rudas Starblaze
October 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
who can run faster and who has more energy, the cat or the child?

there's one to ponder.

yeah! that is a good one to think about! i think its a tie at the moment........ maybe.... :vanish: