PDA

View Full Version : My Chart Please?

Moonlite Faery
October 10th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I was wondering if I could get my chart? I was born Feb. 1, 1982 in Mountain View, CA. I dont know the time because I cant find my birth certificate. I was also adopted like 3 days after I was born- I have no clue if this does anything to it though. Thanks a bunch :wave:

Fluffmeister
October 10th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Without knowing your birth time, we can't do the "big three" (Sun, Moon and Ascendant), but we can do the "big two", Sun and Moon. Your Sun is in Aquarius, and your Moon is in Taurus. That's a pretty strong Moon - the Moon is said to be "exalted" in Taurus, and whatever your birth time is, she's carrying a lot of weight. Your chart is said to be a "bucket" configuration - all the planets crammed into one half of the chart, with the Moon and Chiron in the other part of the chart acting as the "handle".

Since you have a lot of air in your chart, no fire and not much water, this Moon gives you an empathic edge that you might otherwise lack.

Life's probably not been easy - all those "squares" (red lines in the chart) suggest a lot of struggles to get your message across and relationships have been a struggle too - "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus", but Venus is in the rather Martian sign of Capricorn, making a difficult angle to Mars in Venus's own sign of Libra. You understand the need for compromise, but you may have given too much ground away and not been assertive enough; not just in relationships, but in any dealings with other people.

However, you learn your lessons well. Childhood may even have been comfortable, but perhaps a comfortable prison. The way you deal with people is getting better, and your skill at compromise and innate empathy makes you a great shoulder to cry on, a good healer and counsellor. If your skills and talents do lie in this direction, don't be afraid to make money out of it; don't sell yourself short, and be prepared to blow your own trumpet a bit more!

Moonlite Faery
October 10th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Wow, thank you for that. that was a real eye opener. :)