PDA

View Full Version : peripheral vision

xoxoplumgrrlxoxo
October 10th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I've been seeing purple (what a surprise? LOL) of light out of the corner of my eye for a couple months now. Usually they're off ground a foot or two - and I usually see them in my room. Any idea of what this might be? A faerie or dragon...? A different sort of astral creature or spirit?

ValD
October 11th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Have you had your eyes checked out by an optician? Just might be the first symptoms of a cataract.

xoxoplumgrrlxoxo
October 11th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Actually, I just had a thorough eye exam done and passed with flying colors. :D (no pun intended)

FaerieGothMommy
October 11th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Very interesting.

Hmm - i would say, research about it. I do not know enough about this kind of thing (wish i did)... I think the best thing to do is research it, and try and find something that closely fits to what you are experiencing.

I hope someone here can give you more advice about what this might be.

Agaliha
October 11th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Sometimes when I close my eyes I see a white ball of light. Always on my left side. Sometimes it's colorful. I read somewhere about it being from spirits or something. I tried to look for info, but like you I couldn't find anything. Heh.
And I realize it may be my eyes. I'm almost legally blind. Last check a year ago was: 20/200 and 20/300-- near sighted. I need to go in every year...and I'm making my appointment really soon. So they are probably even worse. :wah:

Anyway, if you find out what it is let us know!

Moonshine
October 15th, 2005, 01:10 AM
This could be the aura colors of objects around you, if not your own. I have been able to resolve some such questions by moving things around. For example, I had a bright green shampoo bottle in my bathroom and whenever inside the bathroom, I would see a pink glob (approx. of the size of the shampoo bottle) of color near the wall. Then it occured to me that this pink glob could be the aura of the shampoo bottle. I moved it, and the pink disappeared. The aura can seem shifted from the object, so such colored globs may look simply hanging in the air or attached to a wall. Just my 2 cents.:fpeek: I had posted an entry in my blog How to learn to see auras using a bottle of Listerine (http://astraltrail.blogspot.com/2005/09/how-to-learn-to-see-auras-using-bottle.html) ;)
Moonshine:broomride

Agaliha
October 15th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Interesting! Thanks for the link and info :)

WokeUpDead
October 16th, 2005, 02:00 AM
You're not really supposed to be able to identify colors much in the corners of your eye. Who knows