PDA

View Full Version : how to choose???

astral
March 21st, 2001, 07:27 AM
Merry meet to all,
I am new to this site. I have been reading a lot about wicca, paganism, shamanism and realy dont know how to choose.
I'm realy interested in wicca and shamanism. How should i begin when i have chosen. Basically where do i start?
All help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Blessed be
Astral

Kaylara
March 21st, 2001, 10:00 AM
Merry Meet! I started out by studying everything I could get my hands on, talking to other pagans, and practicing what I knew... Perhaps take some time by yourself each day to get re-aquainted with yourself and nature, take a walk, meditate, watch animals in their natural environment. And ask a lot of questions! We're here to help!

Kaylara

And remember, we each walk our own path, if you can make to systems work for you, great! Don't let anyone tell you that two or more systems can't go together, because if you make it work, then obviously they can!

random
March 21st, 2001, 01:24 PM
welcome. merry meet...

I couldnt help you on what choosing and all.. sorry..
but have fun here, anyway!

-random-

Niamh
March 21st, 2001, 05:37 PM
Like Kaylara said, study and meditate and think... you can weave things together to form your own path... whatever works best for you, and whatever you're most comfortable with!

mol
March 22nd, 2001, 10:26 AM
I important thing here is to 'feel'. You should study AND experience. Ask a lot of questions. Doubt until you Know.

And, use what 'feels' right to You.