View Full Version : PAM: The Quiz

October 17th, 2005, 01:26 AM
So, how did your quiz results turn out? I have to say that the quiz, *nailed* me. I'm a Libra and I picked mostly B's, which puts me in the justice column and my actual element affinity is water, which the quiz results also mentioned. That was fun, and though I wasn't really surprised, I found it extremely interesting :)

So what did you all get?

Cinnamon Girl
October 18th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I haven't gotten my copy yet but can't wait to try this quiz and see how well it nails me. :)

I think this book will do a lot towards helping me deal with my anger constructively, rather than simply squashing it or letting it just flow untapped. :bigredgri

October 24th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I got B's and C's in equal measure. A couple of them I had to choose actions that I wouldn't normally take, but they were the closest thing to what I'd really do (or have done in some of those cases).

I was surprised by it because I'm a Gemini and usually think of myself as very "airy" but coming up with Water and Earth (mud) made me laugh. :)

October 30th, 2005, 01:36 PM
I came up mostly B's. It makes sense, and it describs my mind's logic. Also, I happen to be married to a Libra, and my best friends were always Libras. I am a Gemini.

Cinnamon Girl
November 2nd, 2005, 02:41 PM
I just took the quiz, and the overwhelming majority were Bs. When I got to the description, I was nodding my head, and then when I got to the last bit and read 'overly judgemental attitudes' I actually laughed out loud - the description is me to a T, for better or worse. Makes sense to as when I've done those personality tests in the past, judgemental always comes out as one of the key traits.

February 23rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
I was almost exactly balanced-as well-