PDA

View Full Version : PAM: The Quiz

Mithrea
October 17th, 2005, 01:26 AM
So, how did your quiz results turn out? I have to say that the quiz, *nailed* me. I'm a Libra and I picked mostly B's, which puts me in the justice column and my actual element affinity is water, which the quiz results also mentioned. That was fun, and though I wasn't really surprised, I found it extremely interesting :)

So what did you all get?

Cinnamon Girl
October 18th, 2005, 02:00 PM
I haven't gotten my copy yet but can't wait to try this quiz and see how well it nails me. :)

I think this book will do a lot towards helping me deal with my anger constructively, rather than simply squashing it or letting it just flow untapped. :bigredgri

LisaT4P
October 24th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I got B's and C's in equal measure. A couple of them I had to choose actions that I wouldn't normally take, but they were the closest thing to what I'd really do (or have done in some of those cases).

I was surprised by it because I'm a Gemini and usually think of myself as very "airy" but coming up with Water and Earth (mud) made me laugh. :)

SnowyMoon
October 30th, 2005, 01:36 PM
I came up mostly B's. It makes sense, and it describs my mind's logic. Also, I happen to be married to a Libra, and my best friends were always Libras. I am a Gemini.

Cinnamon Girl
November 2nd, 2005, 02:41 PM
I just took the quiz, and the overwhelming majority were Bs. When I got to the description, I was nodding my head, and then when I got to the last bit and read 'overly judgemental attitudes' I actually laughed out loud - the description is me to a T, for better or worse. Makes sense to as when I've done those personality tests in the past, judgemental always comes out as one of the key traits.

wilder_witch
February 23rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
I was almost exactly balanced-as well-

wilder