PDA

View Full Version : Could aliens really be human time travelers?

Laisrean
October 18th, 2005, 11:20 AM
While I was posting in the interracial dating thread in the PP forum, I had a sudden "brain fart" where I got the idea that those little grey skinned aliens with the big heads and big eyes might really be humans from the distant future who are visiting us for some reason, perhaps to discourage us from destroying ourselves, or something.

If you consider man's evolution it seems we are heading in the direction of evolving to have less hair and larger brains (which means larger heads)... Doesn't these characteristics seem to match with those of aliens? And the grey skin is probably the result of mixing between all races.

What do you guys think? Perhaps I'm just nuts... :yikess:

LadyTrinity
October 18th, 2005, 11:22 AM
:foh:

Sun Sprite
October 18th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Not nuts, espeically, if humans have to leave Earth to survive and adapt to another planet. There is no telling what a change of gravity or sunlight might do. genetic reseach could do some odd things too, like take the elephants pigment gene and add it to ours, who knows what else they might decide to change, maybe that is why they keep comeing back.

Trithemius
October 18th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I've had exactly the same idea! :lol:

I think they're time traveling anthropologists studying human (and therefore their own) evolution.

Gypsy flower
October 18th, 2005, 01:57 PM
they very well could be!!_vb_

Meadhbh
October 18th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Could be, after all with all of our technology the human body is not keeping up with the changes all that well.

Shaw
October 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Do to equal mass displacement time travel of hundreds of ships and therefore contact of one being to another would be impossible

Picture the universe as a bucket full of water. Take one drop out or add one and the bucket is destroyed. So equal mass or simultaneous mass displacement is necessary. But still any contact especially in you place of origin (Earth) would be catastrophic to both time line or all time lines everywhere.

We would never do it.

Movement from one dimension to another is a different story.

SheWolf
October 19th, 2005, 04:10 AM
The grey aliens are a modern myth. People who've experienced UFO kidnappings had something strange happening to them alright, with the repressed memories and unusual metallic objects discovered in their bodies. What they're seeing as "Greys" are distorted visions of human beings wearing surgical masks. You can look through tired wet eyes and things can look blurred. Those abductees had been drugged at the time.
Whatever these other beings are, hanging around or near UFO sites seen by ordinary witnesses, are results of scientific experiments on genetically engineered people. I don't think they come from the future. That's my opinion.

WokeUpDead
October 19th, 2005, 09:52 PM
I'm not so sure time travelling is even possible. You can slow it down by going really really fast but I don't think you can cut through it.