PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Tera's rash

CajunLady
October 23rd, 2005, 10:25 PM
Remember the post I made when we had to take Tera to the ER for the rash? Well we took some pictures the morning AFTER we took here there. By 10 pm the night before, it was totally gone. This is what she looked like the next morning. It was much worse when we took her to the ER---it covered her entire body. And just for kicks, I threw in an extra picture of her too. She wanted me to take her picture and this is how she posed for it!!!

Kalandriel
October 23rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
First of all.. omg she's a cute kid! :smile:

And secondly, omg that rash is horrid!! How is it now though?

CajunLady
October 23rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
First of all.. omg she's a cute kid! :smile:

And secondly, omg that rash is horrid!! How is it now though?

Thanks so much!! Thank the Goddess, it cleared up about 3 days after this picture was taken. And there have been no flare ups either. But we also still ahven't figured out what caused it.

Kalandriel
October 23rd, 2005, 10:30 PM
Glad to hear it cleared up :)

Sowelu
October 23rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
WoW! That was pretty bad!
I'm glad it's gone!!!
Cutie!

keltickat
October 23rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
aww what a sweetie!

Poor thing, that rash looks unpleasant, I hope that nasty thing stays gone!

EternalMaiden
October 23rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
Ah! That brings tears to my eyes!

I'm so happy for your blessing on getting your beautiful child back to health.

Hmm... :D :clapping: :clapping:

Gwenhwyfar
October 24th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Dixie, your kid is SO cute!!!

Glad to hear that rash didnt last long, it looks nasty!

AutumnWitchie
October 24th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Dixie Witch, what a cutie! Her rash looks very simular to a rash Dylan got when he was about 2. Doc said it was contact dematitus from something in his enviroment. We traced back to the carpet cleaner my brother was using(we were living with my brother at the time). As soon as we kept Dylan away from that stuff his rash cleared right up. Doc said sometimes its almost impossible to determine the exact cause of a rash.

Rhianna813
October 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Whoa! What an aweful rash! Poor thing - was it as painful as it looks?? So glad it cleared up and hope it never comes back.

She is a real cutie though!!!

Rhianna

WitchOfEndor
October 25th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Oh she is sooo cute!!!! Perhaps it's an allergic reaction? I'm glad to hear she's better.