PDA

View Full Version : Personal attack

Shaw
October 25th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Have you ever had someone attack you psychicly over a good distance. This relative can do so and is. It's kind of like empathy only sending twisted bad things. I know it's him he's done it before.:twitch:

puchidevil
October 25th, 2005, 05:12 PM
yes - i have had 3 people do this to me.

One female best friend
One male best friend
One boyfriend

Each attack, or 'hit' was mostly of panic or some such negative emotion they were feeling and not releasing. They had no idea they were doing it - until i phoned them and told them what they were feeling - and they were astonished.

I have never had someone do it deliberately though, thankfully.

Shaw
October 25th, 2005, 05:24 PM
It may not be deliberately. He is afraid of something more likely someone. I asked the God and Goddess for peace. I hope he got some of it.

puchidevil
October 25th, 2005, 05:31 PM
i have found that as soon as i tell the people what they are doing - the attacks lesson enormously - but dont stop until their particular crisis is over.

Once I was just sitting watching the television, when i had an enormous urge to run out of the house and drive away. As this urge actually 'hit' me in the chest, I knew it was an external emotion that didnt belong to me, and i managed to stop myself from going outside. I telephoned the friend that i knew the emotion was coming from and they got kinda freaked a little. Its more un-nerving for them to realise that their internal unexpressed emotions are known by someone else.

Shaw
October 25th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Pretty freaky for me sometimes too.

puchidevil
October 25th, 2005, 05:39 PM
It was for me at first lol

You get used to it - although it sometimes takes a while to analyse what you are feeling and who it is from.

The ones i hate are when i get them in the middle of the night and they wake me up - very inconsiderate lmaoooo

Shaw
October 25th, 2005, 05:45 PM
I need empathly call waiting lol

puchidevil
October 25th, 2005, 05:46 PM
hahahahahaha yeh

Put em on hold please!! lol

puchidevil
October 25th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Seriously though - it can be very un-nerving to find yourself bursting into tears for no reason - and then suddenly stopping and realising they arent your tears.

Or doing something - like running out of the house - to just stop and realise that it is someone else's feelings that is doing this to you.

But all being said and done - i would not give my empathy up for anything - i switched it off once - and i thought everyone on the earth had died - it was sooo 'quiet'.

Shaw
October 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
My father thinks I'm completely crakers without the cheese.