PDA

View Full Version : Is Our Teacher Coming Back??

LyraDragonStar
October 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know? I mean..I know she's been having troubles, but I'd kinda like to get on the ball here. It has been three weeks and still no word about the class resuming. I'd just like to mainly know if everything is alright with her...

Thx..

Haerfest Leah
October 27th, 2005, 09:51 AM
I have no clue.

Galaxia
October 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Ω

LyraDragonStar
October 27th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Hmm... Well, I think I may just drop out of this class if something doesn't happen soon. I mean, there litterally isn't any class yet. If it comes back in the future though..I'd love to rejoin.

*thinks about this*

Anyone know if Mol or another member would know? Or better yet, who designates the teachers for the classes? That'd be the best person to talk to. I don't know though.

SpiritsWay
October 28th, 2005, 11:58 AM
First, I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes. I know I have been gone for a while, this loss has not been easy on me or my family. I do need to keep busy, so I will start back with the class on Monday.

Thank you again and I look forward to teaching the class.

Ines

LyraDragonStar
October 28th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Oh, I'm so happy to hear everything is alright. I'm sure it must be hard to lose someone close to you. Glad to hear to from you and it's good to know the classes will begin again.

Best Wishes.

BrigidMoon
October 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
First, I wanted to thank you all for your well wishes. I know I have been gone for a while, this loss has not been easy on me or my family. I do need to keep busy, so I will start back with the class on Monday.

Thank you again and I look forward to teaching the class.

Ines

YAY ;)

Janus109
October 29th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Welcome back..

:hailmol:

Brenda
October 29th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Welcome back :hugz:

Willow Rosette
October 29th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Welcome back. :smile: