PDA

View Full Version : yay i got my toads 2day!

StormVixen
October 31st, 2005, 12:40 PM
2 liccle firebellies... awww... i dont know weather to call them Pele and Pyro or something more celtic... i loves them really lotsly i dos! :crazyman:

Catiana
October 31st, 2005, 01:51 PM
They sound cool, pics?

StormVixen
October 31st, 2005, 04:35 PM
i dont have picks of my little ones but there are lots of pics on google images!... hmmmmmm.... i think i might go google for celtic words that mean fire and stuff...

Pesha
November 1st, 2005, 06:20 AM
My son had a pair when he was in HiSchool. They were rather cute fellows. Fun to watch and we held them without a problem.

BB
DS.

StormVixen
November 1st, 2005, 04:37 PM
eep i bought crickets... but there is a spider in with them i CANT open the box... ill have to take the crickets back 2moro... i didnt want a free spider! my toadies will have to just have a few wax worms for now...

enchancea
November 2nd, 2005, 02:45 AM
I never had a spider in with my crickets but I get them at the pet store I know people who order them online get spiders alot which is why I dont do it. Spiders freak me out. Your toads sound cool. I have a fire belly newt. Ive seen the toads before they are very pretty.

FaerieGothMommy
November 2nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
Awww, congrats. Firebellies are so cute.

Are they male? The only names i could find that were Celtic & meant fire are Edan & Egan. Edan meaning Full of fire and Egan meaning little fire.

Good luck with the name choosing.

Pesha
November 2nd, 2005, 08:14 AM
The poor crickets will sing when they aree in the toad tank. Kind of nice. Then they get eaten. Poor crickets.

BB
DS

StormVixen
November 2nd, 2005, 10:17 AM
i killed the spider... i stuck a hot pin thru the tub... my crix are currently munching on red peppers, tomatoes, bran and alfalfa... aww my toads were being cute and hunting the crickets that i put in the tank... awwwww.... i decided to keep there names as Pyro and Pele (that is the volcano/goddess right?!) um....i think there a girl (Pele) and a boy (Pyro) but im not sure yet... at least one of them is male cos i heard it croaking... i might introduse some more iccle toads when the person has more cos its a really big tank for 2 iccle toads!