PDA

View Full Version : Blogging

Lisa Di Dio
November 3rd, 2005, 03:20 PM
Hey, All:

I've joined Yasmine Galenorn and several other writers of paranormal fiction in a new blog called - most appropriately - Witchy Chicks.

http://witchychicks.blogspot.com/

We're writing about writing, life and all things paranormal. We just started last week, but it promises to be a fun space. Hope to see you there!

:chattin:

Lisa

Yasmine Galenorn
November 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hey, All:

I've joined Yasmine Galenorn and several other writers of paranormal fiction in a new blog called - most appropriately - Witchy Chicks.

http://witchychicks.blogspot.com/

We're writing about writing, life and all things paranormal. We just started last week, but it promises to be a fun space. Hope to see you there!

:chattin:

Lisa

I was in a Writerspace Chat Tuesday and mentioned the WCB, and there was a LOT of interest, so we should be sure to keep it at least semi-active. :)

Yazza :colorful:

Morning Song/denalyi
November 12th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Ooh! Thanks for posting this, L - I will make sure to visit as often as I can. If it's all right, I'll also mention it on my blog (http://www.livejournal.com/users/denalyia/ ). :)

Christa

Yasmine Galenorn
November 12th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Ooh! Thanks for posting this, L - I will make sure to visit as often as I can. If it's all right, I'll also mention it on my blog (http://www.livejournal.com/users/denalyia/ ). :)

Christa

*grins* We're doing our best to please...if you like us, sure, feel free to post a mention! This was just a fun idea we all had and it's been a blast so far!

Yasmine :colorful:

mol
November 12th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Awesome idea!

Yasmine Galenorn
November 12th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Awesome idea!

*snickers* Of course it is! I'm involved, and Lisa! (and Linda, who isn't on the boards here, and Maddy and Terese)...we're all just awesome women, or hadn't you figured that out yet? :cutesanta

mol
November 12th, 2005, 09:02 PM
*snickers* Of course it is! I'm involved, and Lisa! (and Linda, who isn't on the boards here, and Maddy and Terese)...we're all just awesome women, or hadn't you figured that out yet? :cutesanta

Already knew that!

Lisa Di Dio
November 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM

Christa

Sure! We're having fun with it and it is a great group of witchy women. Thanks for the card, btw. It is lovely! I have it on my altar.

(((HUGS))), chickie!!!

Lisa

Yasmine Galenorn
November 15th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Sure! We're having fun with it and it is a great group of witchy women. Thanks for the card, btw. It is lovely! I have it on my altar.

(((HUGS))), chickie!!!

Lisa

Hey you! You going to join my contest here? Would love to have you play! (See my forum for info, you'll find it). :)

Huggles,

Lisa Di Dio
November 15th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Already knew that!

Gee, I think I'm blushing! :smile:

Yasmine Galenorn
November 15th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Gee, I think I'm blushing! :smile:

*grins* No, no no, it's OUR job to make HIM blush!

Lisa Di Dio
November 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Hey you! You going to join my contest here? Would love to have you play! (See my forum for info, you'll find it). :)

Huggles,

I figured it wouldn't be fair to actually play, but I thought I'd post some holiday stories when I have a minute or two. After I get a mocha in me, that is!:caffeine:

dragoncrone
November 30th, 2005, 04:47 PM
...chick, no... I think I'm more of a hen... hahaha!! The blog is neat.

Went up to Oregon for Turkeytime, hung out with Mark & his 'extended family' up there. It was a total blast - all the women are witches and all the men are musicians! We played with our Tarot cards while the guys played guitar and did karaoke...or, as Mark calls it, 'croaky-Okie.'

Anyway- great news, I'm going to be a presenter again at PantheaCon 2006!

Lisa Di Dio
November 30th, 2005, 05:00 PM
...chick, no... I think I'm more of a hen... hahaha!! The blog is neat.

Went up to Oregon for Turkeytime, hung out with Mark & his 'extended family' up there. It was a total blast - all the women are witches and all the men are musicians! We played with our Tarot cards while the guys played guitar and did karaoke...or, as Mark calls it, 'croaky-Okie.'

Anyway- great news, I'm going to be a presenter again at PantheaCon 2006!

Sounds like a great way to spend the holiday. Lots to be thankful for! And kudos on the PantheaCon presentation. One of these days I'm going to have to force myself to get down to that. I've be avoiding it because I'm an energetic sensitive and even outdoor festivals get to me after awhile. Thinking of all that energy captured indoors gives me nightmares. I'd have to be in Red Alert! Shields at maximum! mode the whole time, which sounds exhausting.

We're having fun with the blog, so stop by anytime! We welcome comments & e-mails, too!

:achug: Cheers!
Lisa