PDA

View Full Version : thanks from New Orleans...

Nola Goddess
November 9th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Thank you all for all the good wishes/vibes/prayers sent our way during this horrible event.

times are hard, but i feel stronger.

peace'
nola

goblinhill
November 9th, 2005, 08:17 PM
:fpeace: & :hugz:

Storm Moon
November 9th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Big hugs to you :hugz: and be safe.

Penthesilea
November 9th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Thank you all for all the good wishes/vibes/prayers sent our way during this horrible event.

times are hard, but i feel stronger.

peace'
nola:hugz:

aeternus lumen
November 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
I feel that I should thank New Orleans for everything she showed me. I still keep her in my thoughts and always will. Until Next Time,

CHEERS!!!!! :ringaroun :fprtyman4

:artist:

Nola Goddess
November 9th, 2005, 09:28 PM
she'll be back! :)

Alaiyo
November 9th, 2005, 10:09 PM
It was easy...sending the good wishes/vibes/prayers your way, that is. It's what people should do.

Willow Rosette
November 9th, 2005, 11:02 PM
It is a privalge to pray for those that needed us in N.O. We deffinately had the easy part. Living through that is amazing. Bless you.

Twig
November 9th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I just wish I could be there personally to help the rebuilding effort. It's what I do for a living.

I hear that contractors are gouging and ripping people off opn repairs. True? That pisses me off if so. Give me 3 hots and a cot and Id be happy.

Good luck. The prayers haven't stopped.

Galaxia
December 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Ω

BlueMoon13
December 10th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Hang in there. :) None of you have been forgotten! :hugz:
Ditto!!

beachj
December 11th, 2005, 09:52 PM
You're welcome.
When I saw that the hurricane had hit, I had it in my heart that I wanted to help out. I got my opertunity... For two weeks I slept on a cot in in a locker room, in a hanger in mississippi maintaining and supporting search and rescue helicoptors.

"...that others may live"

Vincent Verthaine
December 15th, 2005, 09:43 PM
As a N'awlins resident who went through it all,and never left,i want to say from the bottom of my heart,Thank you all.Hail Eris!Eris has been good to me.

Alaiyo
December 15th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Glad you came through to the other side.