PDA

View Full Version : Welcome, Anne Kelleher!

mol
November 10th, 2005, 03:11 PM
We will know her by SilverAnnie here in the community. You can check out her books in our Amazon store here:

http://www.mysticwicks.com/shop/shop.php?k=Anne+Kelleher&type=Author&mode=Books

Anne, are all of those you?

Welcome to our little circle!

SilverAnnie
November 10th, 2005, 04:01 PM
this is so exciting to be here with so many interesting people... i will be posting a contest in the next day or so...

DragonsChest
November 10th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I've been happily nosing through the synopsis of your books (thanks for the link, mol), and just wondered which one do you suggest a reader start with first? There's nothing worse than picking a book only to find it's #3 of 5 - LOL

Anyhoo, the books look very interesting, just up my alley! Welcome to the board - MW is the place to call home.

:thewave:

SilverAnnie
November 10th, 2005, 06:03 PM
thanks for the welcome :)...

only two of my books are currently in print. Silver's Edge is the first in the series; Silver's Bane is the sequel. Silver's Lure - due out next summer, i think - is the prequel.

mol
November 10th, 2005, 06:04 PM
this is so exciting to be here with so many interesting people... i will be posting a contest in the next day or so...
Awesome!!

SilverAnnie
November 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM
i just clicked on the link (thank you, mol!) and no, all of those books aren't me... i'm responsible for the fiction - the sf/fantasy and romances - but all the nonfiction (including the one about sex) are by other anne kellehers...

Teresa
November 11th, 2005, 12:34 AM
:welcome:

Mithrea
November 11th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Oooh Welcome to Mysticwicks! :)

SilverAnnie
November 11th, 2005, 12:34 PM
thank you for the kind welcome!

here's the first contest... in silver's edge... a character from irish mythology appears to a character who is about to die.

the first person who can identify the character from irish myth who appears in the story, and the character whose death he or she foretells will win a silver amulet...

good luck...

DragonsChest
November 11th, 2005, 12:40 PM
:awilly: I don't have the book yet!!! _inabox_

SilverAnnie
November 11th, 2005, 01:27 PM
... the contest will run until someone wins... so there's no time limit... and it's only the FIRST contest... i have LOTS of amulets and other goodies!

mol
November 11th, 2005, 02:09 PM
What an awesome start! =)

Sage WindMoon
November 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM
thank you for the kind welcome!

here's the first contest... in silver's edge... a character from irish mythology appears to a character who is about to die.

the first person who can identify the character from irish myth who appears in the story, and the character whose death he or she foretells will win a silver amulet...

good luck...

Is it...

The Morrigan??

bbnflpn
November 13th, 2005, 06:58 PM
cool, more goodies for me to read. i will have to go to the book store when i get more money.

and welcome to our community.

SilverAnnie
November 13th, 2005, 07:18 PM
you're close :boing:

enchancea
November 13th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Banshee?

Sage WindMoon
November 13th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Banshee?

The Morrigan and Donnor...

SilverAnnie
November 13th, 2005, 11:25 PM
congrats and well done... please send me your snail mail address for your prize :)

Sage WindMoon
November 13th, 2005, 11:38 PM
congrats and well done... please send me your snail mail address for your prize :)

Coool!!

I sent you a PM :fprtyman3

Sage WindMoon
April 30th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Coool!!

I sent you a PM :fprtyman3

Just checking in. I sent my address 3 times over the last 5 months and got no response.

:whatgives

afliger
May 16th, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'm so excited. I just joined this forum today and I find that one of my favorite authors is a part of the group. I love Anne's books. I read both of them in a very short amount of time and I am anxiously waiting for Silver's Lure.