PDA

View Full Version : How to block out a house?

Walking Spirit
November 13th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Sounds funny but it is my question. My family home (the one I grew up in) has very many hard feelings, aggression, sad momements etc. Every time I go there I gets so angry and can't stand myself. How can you block out these feelings from a whole house. I have been practicing blocking out people whose feelings I get caught up in, but I don't know if I could do it for a whole house and if I could do it for the rest of the time my mother lives there. I wish that she would move so that I could feel easy with the place she move to (no memories). Any tips of words of wisdom :idea:

SylverStar
November 14th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Hmm...well I don't think blocking out is the right term...because I wonder if what you're feeling is not you're own feelings as opposed to something external. Which would take a whole other strategy. As far as the house it sounds like it could use a pretty good all over cleansing...but it doesn't sound like you would be able to do that. Maybe try carrying some stones with you to help calm and protect you.

Walking Spirit
November 14th, 2005, 09:25 AM
I don't mean the house itself is haunted by something bad. What I meant was that the energy inside is very overwhelming. I have not looked up anything to do with stones at this point but will look into it.

Teresa
November 14th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Sounds like You need to do some kind of releasing of past hurts and memories.It is a healing process that could help you.Once You make peace with those things the "house" will have no power over you.

Pesha
November 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I can only agree with the others here. Facing the past can be difficult as it does make you have to deal with hurts etc. Once done, however, it should be alright for you.

BB
DS.

MysticWitch
November 14th, 2005, 02:43 PM
An effective house blessing or cleaning is to walk slowly around the outside of the house splashing water into which salt or any other herb you may wish to use has been added. As in Circle work, walk around the house deosil (clock-wise). Keeping the clockwise motion, enter the house and, taking a candle, light it at the entrance. The sign of the pentagram with your athame or knife should be made at the entrance door as a protective symbol.

Move through the house, room to room, concentrating on the candle you are carrying while keeping an eye on where you are going. In each room make the sign of the pentagram at the door and at all windows. If appropriate, take a basket with you that contains the protective amulets prepared by you, and place one above each door and window.

mtpathy
January 22nd, 2006, 04:16 AM
if your having to conciously block out a feeling then that means
that the feeling in one way or another brings up memories for you
that your not wanting to deal with.
so deal with them,then you wont ever have to hide that demon
again.