PDA

View Full Version : more colors

SpiritsWay
November 14th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Blue - The blue aura belongs to someone in pursuit of spirituality and spiritual truth. The blue aura individual will pass any obstacle in his search for the truth. An aura with dominant blue rays is many times involved in a creative profession, science, arts..."Blues" are some of the most caring and compassionate individuals. Many times they are tuned to their empathic abilities and can tune into peoples emotions. Individuals with blue auras usually enjoy being around people and are very social. The color blue is good for cooling, calming and protecting.
Bright Blue often shows natural born wisdom and integrity.
Royal Blue represents a loyal individual.
Blue-Purple often shows a religious individual.
Aqua - a mix between blue and green aqua is a healing color.
Powder Blue shows an artistic and bright individual.

Green represents an individual who has his or her life in order. Being the color of growth the "green individual" is constantly growing and expanding his horizons. Greens are balance and peaceful personalities. They love their life in a calm way and prefer to live in a natural environment. Greens are often found living in the country due to their strong connection with mother earth. Individuals with a predominant green aura are very skilled at communicating their feelings and allowing others to express their. Many greens work in healing environments whether it's in a hospital or a holistic practice.
Pale green indicates sympathy.
Apple green indicates spiritual growth and hope.
Green-Blue indicates an honest individual.

Yellow is the color of intellect. Yellows are the professors, teachers and scholars of the world. People who dedicate their lives to study have yellow auras. They are able to embrace an interest and see it through to the end, even if it may take their whole life to do. Yellow can be seen in schools around children and individuals who are studying. Yellows are bright and intelligent individuals with a radiant energy. A lemon yellow represents a healthy mind, body and soul. This is someone who is artistic, creative and vibrant.

A purple aura shows someone at peace, someone religious or spiritual. Deep purple shows a tendency to be very intuitive or in touch with psychic abilities. People with lighter shades of purple are refining or polishing their spiritual nature. They are constantly working on the balance of each part of their lives, their perception and acceptance of others. Purple connects us with our higher self.

An Indigo aura indicates a deep understanding of life and spirituality. It is a rare color and is seldom seen as a dominant in human auras, with the exception of the Indigo Children and People.

Orange indicates a happy and motivated energy/individual. Someone who is determined and will overcome any obsticles to reach his goal usually has a strong orange aura. Orange individuals are leaders and have vibrant energy.
Golden Orange which is seldom seen represent high wisdom and spirituality.

LyraDragonStar
November 14th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Don't Crystal children have a white...or...opaque aura or something like that??

could you be an Indigo and not have an indigo or purpleish colored aura?

SpiritsWay
November 15th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Yes, being that the crystal reflects all other colors Crystal children are known to have white, light rainbow or opaque auras.

As for as an Indigo not having a an indigo aura, I would say that is highly unlikely.

LyraDragonStar
November 15th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Ok. Cool.

Willow Rosette
November 17th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Wow that is very cool. I have heard of the indigo children. But when I read it what my daughter was supposed to be she wasnt it was like she was supposed to be one and had the personality of the other.

Can you actually see the aura's in people? Is it something you just see or you can turn it on and off? I read in a book once that in order to see it you have to switch your eyes out of focus like when looking at those 3D posters. But I was never able to see more than an outline of those.

Just curious.

SpiritsWay
November 18th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Most people are able turn it off and on, seeing the aura that is. As for as being able to see auras, I personally cannot see them with my eyes, but with my third eye. I see then clairvoyantly and also feel certain colors. Being able to feel the colors is one of the easiest parts of tuning into someone's aura.
I would love to be able to see them without clairvoyance and am working on that.

Now as for as focusing your eyes, you have the right idea. The best thing to do for starters is to take a solid color object put it against a solid color background and allow your eyes to "relax" on the center of the object.

The outline is the first thing you will see, it will usually be a light/yellow light around the object.

When you're tired, that is a great time to see auras. Right before going to sleep, after a long day. When we're tired, we're more relaxed.

As for as indigos, anyone can be an indigo because "Indigo" is an energy, anyone has the potential to reach that energy. The energy of Indigo is about uniting humanity on a higher/spiritual level. Many, many people have this energy, some are born with it, others grow into it. I have articles about indigo and crystal children on my web site, you're welcome to check it out it explains a bit more.

Willow Rosette
November 18th, 2005, 07:47 AM
I understand. Thank you so much for explaining it all to me. I will deffinately go check out your site this weekend.

Haerfest Leah
November 24th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Most people are able turn it off and on, seeing the aura that is. As for as being able to see auras, I personally cannot see them with my eyes, but with my third eye. I see then clairvoyantly and also feel certain colors. Being able to feel the colors is one of the easiest parts of tuning into someone's aura.
I would love to be able to see them without clairvoyance and am working on that.

Now as for as focusing your eyes, you have the right idea. The best thing to do for starters is to take a solid color object put it against a solid color background and allow your eyes to "relax" on the center of the object.

The outline is the first thing you will see, it will usually be a light/yellow light around the object.

When you're tired, that is a great time to see auras. Right before going to sleep, after a long day. When we're tired, we're more relaxed.

As for as indigos, anyone can be an indigo because "Indigo" is an energy, anyone has the potential to reach that energy. The energy of Indigo is about uniting humanity on a higher/spiritual level. Many, many people have this energy, some are born with it, others grow into it. I have articles about indigo and crystal children on my web site, you're welcome to check it out it explains a bit more.

I was telling this to a guy at work last night, he asked if I could see auras so I told him what I've learned so far in this class.

I can usually see the light yellow around something/someone but that's it I can't see any other colors? What is the difference in its energy close to the body and the other colors that extend farther out?

And I didn't know that about indigos, that anyone could be one.

SpiritsWay
December 2nd, 2005, 09:59 AM
When you start seeing the yellow around objects or people that means that you are becoming more perceptive and sensitive to being able to see auras. Being able to visually see auras can take time and be a hard task, simply because you have to train your eyes to a new level of sensitivity.

So you seeing yellowe means you're well on your way to being able to see auras better.

Haerfest Leah
December 2nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
When you start seeing the yellow around objects or people that means that you are becoming more perceptive and sensitive to being able to see auras. Being able to visually see auras can take time and be a hard task, simply because you have to train your eyes to a new level of sensitivity.

So you seeing yellowe means you're well on your way to being able to see auras better.

Thanks, atleast I know I'm on the right track.

BrigidMoon
December 4th, 2005, 02:41 AM
I started seeing them when I was 13. I can turn it off and very rarely use it but would like to be able to tap back into it more often.