PDA

View Full Version : Presidential death cycle.

the monk
November 15th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone,
I wasnt able to post for a few weeks, but i have stacks to post on terrorist attacks, i will leave that till later.
So much has been written on the Presidential death cycle, i'm not adding to it other than post the charts of all the presidents that actually got assassinated since Lincoln.
As you may know i am very interested in joining sacred geometry with astrology and use a straight 6 degree orb on sextiles and 8 degrees for trines.
I look for kite patterns or a Star of David's, and found unusual recurring aspects between Mean Node and Juno.
I will post all documents that verify times of death soon, for the moment i'm just posting the charts.
The Assassination of Lincoln happened at 22:15pm at Fords Theatre, Washington, on Friday 14th April 1865.
Two kites, including Juno and mean node....Moon conjunct Asc.
The assassination of President Garfield happened at 9:13am, Philadelphia depot, Washington, on Saturday 2 July 1881.
Although not showing a kite, the chart is interesting for the almost exact sextiles between Juno, Uranus conjunct Asc., Sun, and Saturn conjunct Mars.
I think you will see how nodes fit in plus Pluto conjunct M.C.
The Assassination of President McKinley happened at 16:07pm, at the Academy of music, Buffalo, New York, on Friday 6th September 1901.
Something i alwas look for is nodes conjunct angles, Juno square nodes.
President Kennedy assassinated at 13:25pm. Dallas, Texas, on 22 November 1963.
Kite on the angles that include Chiron, Node, Uranus/Pluto conjunction and Juno. Interesting isnt it?
Please view charts on attachment, documents to follow later.

Fluffmeister
November 16th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Great to see you posting again, Monk!

I can't remember the details, but isn't there something about any president elected in some twenty-year pattern (1940, 1960, 1980 etc) ends up getting assassinated or an attempted assassination? This sounds like a Jupiter/Saturn cycle to me.

Ronald Reagan wasn't assassinated, but there was an assassination attempt made on him in the 1980s. I remember it happening - the secret services guys wrestled him to the ground after he was shot - the injury was so minor that Reagan, even though he'd been shot, didn't even realise he'd been shot.

An American comedian at the time quipped: "Someone shot Reagan, and he DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! Hey - I don't mind my president being a bit wacky, but I'd prefer one with a central nervous system!"

KEishin
November 16th, 2005, 09:57 AM
And several have quipped that it could happen to Bush (Dubyah), except that he wasn't actually ELECTED in 2000.

the monk
November 16th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Great to see you posting again, Monk!

I can't remember the details, but isn't there something about any president elected in some twenty-year pattern (1940, 1960, 1980 etc) ends up getting assassinated or an attempted assassination? This sounds like a Jupiter/Saturn cycle to me.

Ronald Reagan wasn't assassinated, but there was an assassination attempt made on him in the 1980s. I remember it happening - the secret services guys wrestled him to the ground after he was shot - the injury was so minor that Reagan, even though he'd been shot, didn't even realise he'd been shot.

An American comedian at the time quipped: "Someone shot Reagan, and he DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! Hey - I don't mind my president being a bit wacky, but I'd prefer one with a central nervous system!"
Hi Fluffmeister,
Yes you are right about the Jupiter/Saturn cycle that is involved, every president apart from Reagan has died in office that was elected every 20 years, four were by terrorist attack, which you know is what most of my research is about.
The patterns i search for doesnt mean an attack will happen, but when there is an attack then it will happen or be successful during a Juno/Mean Node combination kite/Star of David alignment...sometimes either Juno or Nodes are square each other, and obviously there has to be an angle connection for locational purposes.
I find American comedians very funny, I like the quip about Clinton will be remembered as "Sex between the Bush's"....the cigar jokes are unprintable!
Any how it is interesting that you mentioned that there was an "attempted" assassination on President Reagan, as there was a very weak ill formed semi kite formation during this attack which may explain why he survived it, involving the Nodes, with Juno square the Nodes. Also interesting as in the Kennedy chart, Chiron sits on an angle.
I have no idea why Reagan didnt know he had been hit in the lung on 30th March 1981 at 14:30pm, Washington D.C.
Chart on attachment.

djmixon
November 16th, 2005, 01:06 PM
And several have quipped that it could happen to Bush (Dubyah), except that he wasn't actually ELECTED in 2000.

YES HE WAS!!!!! Get over the loss already

Fluffmeister
November 16th, 2005, 01:09 PM

LOL! :lol:

Good point, Keishin - he may have found a way to break that Saturn/Jupiter curse then!

the monk
November 11th, 2006, 08:23 PM
These are old threads which i will update when i can, i see a few mistakes, and a lot more information, for the present disregard the chart on J.F.K.

business voodoo
November 11th, 2006, 09:08 PM
nice to seet this thread revived ... very interesting stuff ...
and t'will be most interesting to see how "w" fairs in these last couple of years ... i still see suicide as an option more than assignation!