PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation

Nikita
November 23rd, 2005, 09:42 AM
sorry bout spelling lol
I have a friend who had a spirit that was quiet scary and i wasnt belivin her in how scary he was she has to kids and was told about wat happend to the guy that lived her b4 here her an he had killed his daughter an h died inthe house, he pretty angry spirit, anyway i moved down here last week to be her carer, i felt the spirit as soon as i came inthe house and had the worst experience with him last night. im a medium but iv just started out in spiritualism and he showed me pictures an told me some stuff about his earth life, and his daughter is the same as my friends daughter, wen i was goin to bed last night he kept sayin my fiends oldest daughters name, i was thinkin it ould be my friends daughter reincarnated from this other life since he has a fasination with her, but wat he shows me looks like he died between 1950s - 1970s so i wasnt sure if reicarnation or just fasination with her, anyone got any ideas to help me out pleasssssssssse
Niki xxx

Darklord_Kodiak
November 24th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Personally I wouldnt take my chances with this one. This is a situation that could possibly go bad. I dont know what yor initial feelings are of this entity but mine are unsettling. Personally I would get rid of it.

Nikita
November 24th, 2005, 06:14 AM
how can i get rid of it iv tried all i can to do it but nothing works and i cant find any one that could do a clensing for me the ones that have been asked just all happen to be ill at the same time :(

Xellos_Metallion
November 24th, 2005, 01:15 PM
As to what you should do I would leave to you. If you feel it is a bad thing then you may wish to be rid of it. If you feel it is a case of reincarnation I would say to tread lightly on the subject since he may indeed want his daughter to be returned to the spiritual form and be with him. However I doubt this is the case despite what may have occurred. To me I feel if it is a reincarnation then he may deem it neccessary to repent and finally rest in peace.

To answer your question on if it is possible then I would have to say yes. there is no way to predetermine how long the process will take for a spirit to return to this world. I know with me I have no worries on reincarnation since my spirit passes to my successor upon my death. I have yet to ever really die and the youngest my spirit has ever been upon any plane in 17 years of age. So yes it is quite possible to return that soon and be as so.

Like I said though before the decision on what to do is up to you. I will search the astral waves and elemental boundries to try and locate him and see what I read from him but until then you have a couple options.

1. Try to figure out the truth and know finally what exactly is going on.
2. Eliminate him on the off chance he is evil.
3. Finally let things go and see what comes of it.

Know these again are only suggestions and no matter what continue to watch the people there and if you need I highly reccomend a powerful warding if for nothing else to contain the spirit so no possible harm may come.

LadyCelt
November 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
I don't think it works permanently but my friend told me something to say 3 times (you may also think it since it is dialogue)

"spirit or spirits who are here, I see you I know you see me and I welcome you. Though I wish you no harm it is time for you to go home now and be wehre the Lord has chosen you to be."

but, it has a christian tiwst to it sorry and don't know if you shoudl risk it, but that's what I know. Holy water is good too.

Geministar
November 29th, 2005, 11:30 PM
I personally think that it could be they daughters spirit reincarnated into your friends daughter. As was already said their is no pre-set time on how long we go in between or lives. Some spirits take a "vacation" if you will from life and others are ready to jump right into their next body and continue growing and learning what their spirit needs to learn.It would be an odd "coindcidence"(I really hate that word) that your best friends family happened to move into the house were the reincarnated daughter was murdered some years before by her father who also happens to still be earthbound, but hey stranger things have happened! I believe that basically most ghosts dont know their dead, so maybe in life this guy was just a sick twisted pedophile and has a fixation on your friends daughter just like he would have had in life. Just a couple thoughts. Also remember that sometimes ghosts are very stubborn and just wont cross over. Some of them go easily, and others nobody could talk into the light, but I do believe eventually they are brought back to the other side no matter if they like it or not taken by angels or like beings, problem is it seems like they always take forever(in human time that is) to come pick these ghosts up and put them where they belong! Good luck to you and I hope you find out what your looking for!